Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Well, Cherche losing was pretty apparent, though I'm certain I did hit the top 1000.

Also, I think I'll pick Minerva, and build up flags for the last round. Might as well try and stop Camilla's possible domination.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

NO!

Join team Minerva!

I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have free pancakes and tacos!

And red eye contacts to get into the spirit of battle!

I know I said this before, but it's almost impressive how you manage to keep this recruitment drive up for so incredibly long. 

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

I know I said this before, but it's almost impressive how you manage to keep this recruitment drive up for so incredibly long. 

Sleep doesn't have a definition in my word banks, the only thing I know about it is that I don't need it XD

Funny thing is, I was supposed to log off a while ago but then tactician iris said she was going team Camilla. I can't rest like that!

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

NO!

Join team Minerva!

I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have free pancakes and tacos!

And red eye contacts to get into the spirit of battle!

But I'm a dyed in the wool Nohrian Scum I can't abandon my princess ya know. :O
And I don't have Minerva either I can't wear contacts D:

Oh well, I guess a friendly rivalry can't hurt..? Right?

23 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

It was 2,500 feathers which will be dumped onto my Oboro foundation. I'm used to weird sleeping schedules anyway due to so much homework and staying up all night.  If I honestly need a nap, I have a computer class where the teacher is being taught by the students, so I can just pass out then when I'm not allowed to have my phone.  If anyone wants to add me as a Friend for the sake of Macedon my ID is 266-737-1554, just let me know if you do so I don't think it's a random one.

Just requested you!!!!!!!

GLORY TO THE LOYALISTS OF MACEDON!

OUR BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS SHALL BE REWARDED IN THE END!

WE SHALL BE TRIUMPHANT IN OUR ENDEAVORS!!!!!

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Sleep is for humans.

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Sleep is for humans.

I completely agree

1 minute ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Sigh, I guess you're right :/

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sleep doesn't have a definition in my word banks, the only thing I know about it is that I don't need it XD

Funny thing is, I was supposed to log off a while ago but then tactician iris said she was going team Camilla. I can't rest like that!

Hm, I admire your dedication to your cause. I really wish there was a character I could be that hyped for within this Voting Gauntlet. Unfortunately, there wasn't, and my opinions on Cherche/Cordelia/Hinoka/Camilla were about the same. I do kind of like all of them, but not quite at the same level as my devotion to Lord Tiki. So it just became a matter of who was going to win, and the first update made it incredibly clear who the final victor was going to be. I was actually leaning towards Cherche/Cordelia even if they were somewhat behind Camilla, but uhh... her lead wasn't 'somewhat'. Still, I'm rooting for those of you that actually care about the character you're rooting for. It means way more to you all, and I respect your enthusiasm. Although it's mathematically impossible for Camilla to lose at this point, I am rooting for all of you to try and beat her. It really wouldn't bother me in the slightest if she got beat, and it'd actually be quite refreshing because I might actually have to start trying for once.

Also why is Cordelia vs Subaki and Cherche vs Minerva not a thing? I might have actually joined Cordelia or Cherche for the memes if any of those matchups happened

8 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Again, welcome to the team. I don't know about other people, but I personally get paired up with Nowi(s) and Tiki(s) like no tomorrow even though my friends are mostly Hector(s). So you have that to look forward to. My own 40+6 (About to be 40+7 in the next few hours) Nowi might show up to lend a hand if chance allows.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sigh, I guess you're right :/

I mean hey, you're on my Friendlist (I knew the name was familiar) chances are I'll be on the same team in a Future Gauntlet at least.

2 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Again, welcome to the team. I don't know about other people, but I personally get paired up Nowi(s) and Tiki(s) like no tomorrow even though my friends are mostly Hector(s). So you have that to look forward to. My own 40+6 (About to be 40+7 in the next few hours) Nowi might show up to lend a hand if chance allows.

Yay Manakete allies :D
Not certain who I'll put as my lead unit - leaning towards something silly like my Spring Camilla (Spring in our step) or maybe Julia/Leo/Ephraim/F!Corrin. 

So I heard from one of my friends on Team Minerva that she passed 1 billion in the first round? I assume that's from sheer numbers and not because everyone used their flags lol.

I'm impressed because the last I checked, Team Cordelia didn't even pass 1 billion. We're up against Camilla next iirc, and I'm fairly sure we're going to lose. I was going to join Team Camilla after we lost for free feathers but, seeing how well Team Minerva did first round I might just have to save my flags for the third round and join Team Minerva instead...

6 minutes ago, Astellius said:

But there is! Her name is Minerva... *has an enthusiastic seizure in support of Minerva*

You shouldn't joke about seizures! Minerva doesn't appreciate stuff like that!

*makes animal sacrifice to Minerva's magnificence*

Edit: @Tactician_Iris One day, one fateful day.....

Edited by Arcanite

OKay, so, 3743th in Team Hinoka with 610 flags used. I was expected to drop more... Seems I was wrong. Well, now I can promote Michalis.

OKay, team Minerva. Here I come !

9 minutes ago, Astellius said:

But there is! Her name is Minerva... *has an enthusiastic seizure in support of Minerva*

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You shouldn't joke about seizures! Minerva doesn't appreciate stuff like that!

*makes animal sacrifice to Minerva's magnificence*

Edit: @Tactician_Iris One day, one fateful day.....

Hm... At least in terms of a devoted fanbase, I'm starting to believe Minerva might actually be on top of everyone else...

9 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

I mean hey, you're on my Friendlist (I knew the name was familiar) chances are I'll be on the same team in a Future Gauntlet at least.

Yay Manakete allies :D
Not certain who I'll put as my lead unit - leaning towards something silly like my Spring Camilla (Spring in our step) or maybe Julia/Leo/Ephraim/F!Corrin. 

I tend to see Lucina on the opposing side if that counts. Ephraim might be a solid choice as a result, although really, that's just my personal luck and it could be different for others. Spring Camilla might be good just for the thematic factor. 

With Round 1 complete, it looks like Minerva alone (along with Camilla) will have more than 1 billion votes. Participation overall looks to be down in comparison with the first gauntlet, with a total of ~10.5 bn votes cast (vs. 12.9 bn votes in the first round of the last tournament).

Minerva won by the most solid margin (except for Camilla), trouncing her subordinate almost 2:1. The closest match was Subaki vs. Beruka.

It looks like each semi-final bracket will feature a battle of wyvern vs. pegasus knight.

The best character in the gauntlet is indubitably Minerva.

Anime27Arts congrads on your rank that is awesome! Top 100 Represent!

My end rank for Team Cherche ended up being rank 43.  So I'm pretty excitde with being in the top 100 aswell. Now its time to get valuable sleep and prepare for round 2.

1 minute ago, Skids said:

Anime27Arts congrads on your rank that is awesome! Top 100 Represent!

My end rank for Team Cherche ended up being rank 43.  So I'm pretty excitde with being in the top 100 aswell. Now its time to get valuable sleep and prepare for round 2.

Assuming your name is the same on here as it is on the game, I actually saw you on the top players list when I was looking through them!! Congratulations!!  Team Cherche may not have won, but she still was amazing anyway.

9 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Hm... At least in terms of a devoted fanbase, I'm starting to believe Minerva might actually be on top of everyone else...

Anything for my baby gurl!