Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

You don't have to understand what there is to like about Tharja to respect that other people do.

Somebody get a lamp, cause we're throwing the shade

I can understand and respect why people like her. She's a solid unit and that seems enough on its own

Team Robin FTW though

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

No need to bash those who do, then. Just pay them some respect.

I don't believe I was too harsh except maybe with that last statement. Don't want to insult anyone here. Sorry if I did.

Well then, good luck on the last run!

I don't like her one bit at all but its sucks that the gauntlet concept is a glorified popularity contest even with the new stuff to try balance it the non surprising results will happen but at least I went with awesome characters I love and will do the same with Robin!

Everyone in Team Julia! Come, Join us! It is now The Time to Act! Under the Flag(s), we shall wage a war of Light and Dark! We may just be able to pull off a Crimean Army Sortie, and defeat the dark one with the Wind Across the Plains!

every member of team Julia that reads this needs to burn 400 flags or all the flags they have if they have less this hour! This is our final push!

its not over until the fat Valkyrie sings!

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

Just now, Blade Lord Lyn said:

gauntlet concept is a glorified popularity contest

But it was supposed to be a popularity contest from the start. It says so in every announcement.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

But it was supposed to be a popularity contest from the start. It says so in every announcement.

Yes that's what I meant non surprising, non interesting and obvious results.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Because Noire is adorable....

I completely agree with this statement.  That, and Noire can be one of the best units in the game if used properly.

Looks like no 11th hour comeback for Julia, eh? Oh well. I'll hold out hope till the end but I guess I'll have to hold my nose and support Robin.

Well it was a good run. It doesn't look like we're going to win, but it was an honor serving our goddess Julia along with all of you who supported her. 

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Well it was a good run. It doesn't look like we're going to win, but it was an honor serving our goddess Julia along with all of you who supported her. 

Burn 400 flags this hour nonetheless

dont let up until the very end! If we all burn flags for team Julia, there's a chance of an upset!

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

Would these be appropriate songs for people on either team Julia or team Leo?

(Yes, I know they're actually about Sweden. Just pretend.)