Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Looks to me like Tharja's true main competition is Linde. One of those two might win, but I'm hope Robin can tactically win this Gauntlet. 

You're underestimating how loved Julia & how controversial Tharja are.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I went to bed, woke up, and found that Sanaki and Julia are pretty much neck-and-neck although Julia is still winning by a little.

Also, I continue to have only one friend on my friend list who is on team Sanaki, but I am perfectly fine with this. His Reinhardt deletes things that are not green off the map, and I have Sanaki for the greens anyway.

Reminds me of the last gauntlet where I seemed to only have 1 friend in my camp who had a 5* +2 Sheena with full skill inheritance. Made the fights cakewalks.

Though I for this one it seems I have like 1 or 2 people on my friend list who's on team Sanaki since I either get a Fae or a Gordin.

26 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I get the feeling most matches will come down to just whoever gets that final 3x bonus during the last hour, since they're all being kept to a close back and fourth otherwise. So it's practically a coin flip in that case.

As the points accumulate, the amount needed to trigger the 3x bonus gets bigger. So, as the gauntlet goes on, it gets harder and harder for the losing team to reach the winning one in a single activation of the 3x bonus, they just get closer to them, but still behind. I think most people should only worry about what you described happening in case some of the matchups has a very little point count (this round I'd say it's possible only between Leo and Henry).

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Robin and Merric is pretty close too. Several times Merric pulls a little ahead of Robin and then Robin gets the advantage later. 

Looks to me like Tharja's true main competition is Linde. One of those two might win, but I'm hope Robin can tactically win this Gauntlet. 

It has stabilized somewhat. Team Merric has been behind Robin for a few hours, even when the 3x bonus hits. I guess all our hope is going into the final rounds tomorrow, but it's unlikely.

Well, it looks that these Takumis don't want Leo to lose, go brotp???

tumblr_inline_opv2bnTqXK1r8vmru_540.jpg

The Leo is mine, I don't have idea who are these Takumis, but hey, they did good job protecting their bro!

I'm actually in the top 500 in Merric's army! :o

I don't think I've ever ranked this high in any voting gauntlet yet. let's see how long this lasts, heh.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Reminds me of the last gauntlet where I seemed to only have 1 friend in my camp who had a 5* +2 Sheena with full skill inheritance. Made the fights cakewalks.

Though I for this one it seems I have like 1 or 2 people on my friend list who's on team Sanaki since I either get a Fae or a Gordin.

I'd offer to friend you, but I'm kind of having fun getting Proto's Reinhardt every match. Or I could friend you anyway and it'd just be a 50-50 coin toss whether I get your lead or Proto's Reinhardt. My current lead is an Eirika with moonbow and draw back.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I'd offer to friend you, but I'm kind of having fun getting Proto's Reinhardt every match. Or I could friend you anyway and it'd just be a 50-50 coin toss whether I get your lead or Proto's Reinhardt. My current lead is an Eirika with moonbow and draw back.

I don't have a Reinhardt, but I currently have a 40+2 Azura with moonbow/fury/WoM as my rep. My id 0477029002  in case you want to add me.

Multiplier being based off of percentage makes things different. I did a simulation calculation based off of the average ratio of the 5 past hours for Julia to Sanaki and it's about 38 to 29. If it keeps at this similar rate, the x3 for Sanaki won't come until around 18 hours are left. 

This is assuming flags are not used and ratio is consistent, which it has been for past 5 hours. 

Edited by Solunar

6 minutes ago, Smog said:

I just noticed that Tharja vs. Linde has been stuck on "Same" for the last 2-3 hours.

It's like

Tharja: Same

Linde: Same 

How do you link to youtube videos like that?

10 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I don't have a Reinhardt, but I currently have a 40+2 Azura with moonbow/fury/WoM as my rep. My id 0477029002  in case you want to add me.

Sure, I'll add you then. Azura is pretty fun as well. My lead unit is Eirika and generic name Kiran.

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You just paste the link, and it automatically embeds itself, usually. Sometimes with photos it might get stuck.

& Now I know & knowing is half the battle! Did I mention I'm a horrible strategist?

12 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Man, I seriously need more than the one friend who keeps sending me a severely underpowered Ursula. Any one on Team Tharja want a +2 Sheena on their side?

I'm on team Tharja, I can send you a Hector, ID: 3160893491

Oh yeah, get this guys, so when I was in the Gauntlet fight earlier, I got an Anna on my team, and fought the opponent that had Ursula. So I managed to beat Ursula with Anna, and after the battle ended, I actually got counted on beating the quest on beating Ursula with Anna. XD

5 minutes ago, KaidenTL said:

I'm on team Tharja, I can send you a Hector, ID: 3160893491

Thanks! Much appreciated. Hopefully Sheena will be of some use to you, if not, I can probably throw someone else to the front lines.

---------------------

Edit for the scores:

Tharja: 3,111,518,433

Linde: 2,840,553,603

Same.

Lol, sure.

Edited by Frenzify

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lucinas find strategy attractive

Then I already have failed her.   :(:

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Oh yeah, get this guys, so when I was in the Gauntlet fight earlier, I got an Anna on my team, and fought the opponent that had Ursula. So I managed to beat Ursula with Anna, and after the battle ended, I actually got counted on beating the quest on beating Ursula with Anna. XD

Wow that is some luck.

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Sure, I'll add you then. Azura is pretty fun as well. My lead unit is Eirika and generic name Kiran.

I have received and accepted your invitation.