6 minutes ago, tumut said:

Linde better come through and beat that basic ass Tharja

Well geez louise

Talk about "good sportsmanship"

Spoiler

Now I just want to go team Tharja just to beat you

Spoiler

Just kidding :P

I think I might go team Robin but my decision is not set in stone as of now......

Open to suggestions!

Just now, Arcanite said:

I think I might go team Robin but my decision is not set in stone as of now......

Open to suggestions!

Team Sanaki. An empressive impress... or was that the other way around?

Plus, we're celebrating the FE9 banner. Who else can claim that?

Can't decide whether I want to start on Merric or Linde's Team. Don't have Linde so Merric would be the only one I'd get bonus points for.

1. Merric or Linde
2. Julia
3. Sanaki
4. Leo/Robin
5. Henry

I would die before I'd support Thajra.

Nice to see they've got a comeback feature planned. Though if the 500 bonus feathers for winning are still there, that's still dumb.

Um... I don't want to cause a panic...

Spoiler

But Lucina and Camilla thrashed their respective opponents by more than triple the score. I... don't know what we expect to do if Tharja or Robin turns out this gamebreaking...

That said, Team Sanaki is going to win. We are going to burn everyone to a crisp by introducing them to Mr Sun.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Team Sanaki. An empressive impress... or was that the other way around?

Plus, we're celebrating the FE9 banner. Who else can claim that?

I want everyone on the wo-mage focus so choosing on that side is gonna be trivial

I feel like I'm gonna lose some friends on this one :(

Spoiler

Maybe I should just not join a team and watch the fire works?

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I would die before I'd support Thajra.

Unnecessary detail? XD

I'm sure a lot of people feel this way lol. Personally, I don't have a problem with her (which is funny cause I don't like Camilla ha ha)

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

That said, Team Sanaki is going to win. We are going to burn everyone to a crisp by introducing them to Mr Sun.

I wanted Sanaki the most from her focus a while back

Finished with a 1% increase

Nobody showed up.....................................

So going on her team is a little iffy for me

Robin is going to win this! Never forget his early contributions! He was THE counter against the plague of Takumi in the early days. He saved us from being skewered by the pineapple and instead gave us roasted pineapples instead. And if it looks like the opposition is winning? Do not fear. For we will tip the scales!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Unnecessary detail? XD

My dislike for Thajra is something that cannot be quantified by merely putting her on the bottom of a list.

Also, I just realized there's no Nino. Booooooooooooooooo, I wanna support the world's deadliest cinnamon roll! :<

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I wanted Sanaki the most from her focus a while back

Finished with a 1% increase

Nobody showed up.....................................

So going on her team is a little iffy for me

I'm a little annoyed with the Gawain siblings on that front, but I'm supporting FE9.

I don't remember trying for Tana's best friends, at any rate.

I didn't like Tharja before. And now that she's on my way of pulling Sanaki I throughly hate her.

C'mon folks. Cheers for team Linde, cheers for team Merric! Let's make this an Archanea finals :D

Edited by r4v1sh

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

My dislike for Thajra is something that cannot be quantified by merely putting her on the bottom of a list.

Also, I just realized there's no Nino. Booooooooooooooooo, I wanna support the world's deadliest cinnamon roll! :<

If Nino was in this, I'd be on her team HANDS DOWN!

1 minute ago, r4v1sh said:

C'mon people. Cheers for team Lute, cheers for team Saleh! Let's make this a Magvel finals :D

^ What I wish it said ^

v What it actually says v

2 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

C'mon people. Cheers for team Linde, cheers for team Merric! Let's make this an Archanea finals :D

Now I want to be on team Merric

My head is spinning @.@

Think I might take a break from this thread and reflect about my choices :unsure:

40 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I was planning on saving up on orbs for an eventual Micaiah release but I'm tempted to try and summon Sanaki again with this new banner.

This is the only reason I found myself unable to blow up my orbs for Linde/Julia/Sanaki, I need to save some of them for my dear mage lady <3.

Not sure which team I'll go with.  Of those on the banner, I got Tharja, Henry, Robin, and Merric.  Will probably join Merric solely for feather optimization, but we'll see.

12 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Robin is going to win this! Never forget his early contributions! He was THE counter against the plague of Takumi in the early days. He saved us from being skewered by the pineapple and instead gave us roasted pineapples instead. And if it looks like the opposition is winning? Do not fear. For we will tip the scales!

He rejected me until the Spring banner, and then came with bad IVs.  He can suck it, F!Robin was much kinder.

11 minutes ago, Troykv said:

This is the only reason I found myself unable to blow up my orbs for Linde/Julia/Sanaki, I need to save some of them for my dear mage lady <3.

I'd like to think that I could save up around 200 orbs before she shows up (although IS have been pretty unpredicable lately!), and with the units I have there is probably nobody left that can tempt me into spending orbs... unless BK is a summon and not a GHB!

Edited by Zelgius

10 minutes ago, SetoBakura said:

Alot of Tharja hate here.  This makes me sad :unsure:

I don't hate her :)

6 minutes ago, GinRei said:

F!Robin was much kinder.

F Robin didn't really have a choice in her Bane and boon Even though some more attack could always help

56 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well geez louise

Talk about "good sportsmanship"

Reveal hidden contents

Now I just want to go team Tharja just to beat you

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding :P

She must be stopped.

I must be the odd duck to admit that he actually likes Tharja, tho I can see why she isn't liked. For me however, the only REAL hamper to her character is the obsession with Robin, otherwise, she plays her part in the army --arguably-- in a more interesting way than anyone else could for both being a bad person, and NOT CARING that she is. Then there's the endearment that she does have a bit of a nicer side. That, and there's the fact that aside from Robin, himself, she's the only mage that I'd ACTUALLY use in Awakening

1 hour ago, r4v1sh said:

C'mon folks. Cheers for team Linde, cheers for team Merric! Let's make this an Archanea finals :D

And.... now my pride for Archanea is triggered. Damn this gaunlet for making me have to choose!

Edited by Motendra

18 minutes ago, tumut said:

She must be stopped.

Death to the hexes

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Everyone who wanted to vote Nino, vote Sanaki. She's just as young and just as powerful.

Reveal hidden contents

OK, I lied. Even in Radiant Dawn, Sanaki is younger.

That's a pretty good argument

But after some thinking, I'm probably gonna go with team..... I still don't know yet

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

That, and there's the fact that aside from Robin, himself, she's the only mage that I'd ACTUALLY use

We both have Tharja and Male Robin.........

What do we do bro?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

We both have Tharja and Male Robin.........

What do we do bro?

Spoiler

If it comes down to Tharja and Robin in the finals, I'll be siding with Robin. I have both mages, but Robin of both genders has been much more useful and fun for me.

@Arcanite Of the units you have, Robin is definitely the underdog, which I know you like to root for. Also, you say "sell-out" in regards to backing Tharja, which implies that you'd be going to the "clear winner" for feathers, but it's been calculated over the past two gauntlets that you get more feathers from backing the underdog as long as you play a moderate amount (you don't even have to go crazy).