Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Arcanite what are you gonna change your sig to this time?

I'm probably gonna go with Linde

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Tharja's not enough of a threat with the new voting system to inspire something Minerva-esque.

We don't even know whether the bracket will be boys vs girls in the first round or the third round- though Tharja vs Linde in the trailer suggests the latter.

Sorry guys. But I'll support M!Robin. Julia is one of my favorite characters ever conceived though. But my man Robin wins it for me. Awakening was my first FE and it brought me into FE as a whole. I'll support Julia on frontlines of team M!Robin. (I have no shame in choosing a awakening character. Except Tharja. I'll never support her.)

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I don't know which team to go on guys :(

The underdog is gonna be on the guy's team for sure, but I don't really like anyone that much..........

Help

Don't let it bother you. Continue your support for Lute and Artur.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The underdog is gonna be on the guy's team for sure, but I don't really like anyone that much..........

Help

You shall support team Julia.

6 hours ago, Gustavos said:

I wanted to fight for Cecilia. Teachers rock. Plus Rally Res in a mages voting gauntlet? Holy moly.

I would fight for Cecilia as well, but now we must fight for the students! Go Team Merric/Linde! I still haven't decided on which one to pick!

Actually an easy pick for me this time, unlike the last voting gauntlet.  Robin-M was my first successful mage even if he wasn't 5*, and I like him well enough.  Probably the only one who stands a shot at beating Tharja too.

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Help

I'd say you should choose a female underdog to cheer on. Or wait for the initial pairings at least, so you don't waste your energy on a round 1 failure (My feel is male team is going to get totally wrecked on round 1 if they do crossed parings).

I'll be on team Merric, though, and would enjoy not being the only Serenes representative there :)

Edited by r4v1sh

But it's even worse this time

I have my own Tharja ._.

And I have my own Male Robin............

The possible sell-out of this gauntlet is in my possession

I don't know what to do :'(

I think I'll go team Male Robin since I have him at 5 stars anyway. But I must make it to the finals and lose with whoever I choose

It's almost a tradition at this point

1 minute ago, r4v1sh said:

I'll be on team Merric, though, and would enjoy not being the only Serenes representative there :)

Oh man

Now I want to be on team Merric

He was so awesome in shadow dragon :(

Why game

why do this to me XD

@Ryu Yuki I appreciate the amusement lol. I just love these kinds of things where people can rally behind who they like the most! Even though some people just go with the sell=out for easy winner's feathers 

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

w o w heretic

If Sophia was in the gauntlet and she was popular, I'd be surprised too.

Sophia's always been one of the most popular FE6 characters.

I dunno how much in-game strength affects whether people choose that character or not though. Bandwagoning on Camilla seemed to make Cordelia look more unpopular than she really is.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

But it's even worse this time

I have my own Tharja ._.

And I have my own Male Robin............

The possible sell-out of this gauntlet is in my possession

I don't know what to do :'(

I think I'll go team Male Robin since I have him at 5 stars anyway. But I must make it to the finals and lose with whoever I choose

I get you. I mean, I was team Camilla last time because I had her (This time I have the whole male cast and none of the females).
Just remember that you don't really need your representative at 5*. The matchup system make pairings easier if your stats are lower (If you got only strong friends in the same team, having lesser stats is actually a boon).

And cheer up people! This may be the first gauntlet without bandwagonning!!
Am I wrong to see the female side as somewhat equals in popularity?

Would love to support Sanaki but I always go for characters I have (as long as I have any of the participants, anyways). So it's an easy choice between 3* MRobin and 5* Merric

15 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

You are not alone, comrade! Unless I decide to promote one of my MRobins.

Lets see here.  On characters owned.  I have a 4* Henry LV!, 4* Merric LV1, and 5* Robin M LV40 with skill inherited to kingdom come(serious he's going to be getting Triangle adapt 3 after I promote 3 star Severa to 5* just for that). I think I'm going to be siding on TEAM ROBIN M! #TEAMROBIN  Granted if he does fall early which I only actually see happening in the third round.  I'm going to probably side with team Tharja.  Now this is a banner I been hoping for a while. Since my focus is getting the Awakening and Radiance characters I want to play.  I been wanting for Tharja to show up on focus banner. So time spend what little orbs I have left and maybe go into my wallet.

Plus this war will give me something to do.  Beat up in glorious battle my #1 hated female character in Fire emblem Sanaki! Good times are a head.

38 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Help

You should support Julia.

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Now I want to be on team Merric

He was so awesome in shadow dragon :(

Why game

why do this to me XD

Join team Merric. We're not the dark side, but we have cookies...because sometimes I'll bake. D: ....or just make cookie dough that's totally salmonella free. 

I'm most likely going to go with Henry, as he is one of my favourite characters in the whole series.  If he loses, I'll side with either Leo or Robin.

I doubt Tharja's going to get an easy win in this gauntlet like Lucina and Camilla did, especially with this new system where the losing team gets more points, which could potentially make things interesting.  Who knows, this could perhaps be the first gauntlet where the winner doesn't win by a complete landslide.

2 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I was planning on saving up on orbs for an eventual Micaiah release but I'm tempted to try and summon Sanaki again with this new banner.

You might get Tharja instead since she is also a red focus on that banner (not that it matters since Tharja is good anyway)

Also, who is ready for when people try to pull Leo and they keep getting Henrys instead? lol