Waste of Feathers ---> Major Success

MidnightFE

A work in progress, she's level 40 now, but I'm lazy and don't want to go through the steps of updating the pic.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-29-14-02-

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Oh come on. It's just all about best friends forever, right? >w<
... right?

plz my mind is already too dirty

I actually had an unwritten fanfic about how Hardin is actually in love with Marth so... yea

or how i interpretted Abel's fe12 support as him deciding between Est and Cain

and definitely a Ryoma x Xander shipper

And MRobin x Chrom shipper,in my defense their support is so romantic

Edited by JSND

Just now, Rezzy said:

A work in progress, she's level 40 now, but I'm lazy and don't want to go through the steps of updating the pic.

Now bring along Palla and Catria as well, and you'll finally complete the Whitewings, with Est being the flightleader...? All the more reason! :D

I have nearly 60k feathers... Total only to rise now because I'm only more uncertain whom to promote :P lol

If we're talking a waste of feathers, I'd think that maybe Azama would be right now given healer rep atm. 

I know of another uncommon 5*.

I didn't take a screenshot of it, but I saw a 5* Harold/Arthur in the arena.

He got repositioned right into a spot where he had Ninian in range. Ooh ended my deathless run.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

He got repositioned right into a spot where he had Ninian in range. Ooh ended my deathless run.

Actually...? Damn.

Speaking of uncommon 5*, I did run into a 5* Gwendolyn, and a 5* Niles. I thought it was odd, so i kept a screenshot...

So besides M! Robin and Ursulla *and soon to be F! Robin* the only other unit I've trained up to 5 stars was Anna, the reason being my original team in heroes was Her, M! Robin, Effie, and Virion. Now my team is pretty much Ephraim, Eirika, Lilina *my first three 5 stats, all from the sibling banner way back* and Still Virion, he's only a level 40 4 star but he's an semi-effective anti-mage and does help make it so Ephraim can double stuff

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Aha. Arthur / Narcian / Titania is essentially a moving "DEATH TO ALL BLUES~", but Arthur fits the most since he naturally has a Lancebreaker and is pretty bulky himself.

Edited by Lyrai

「よ・ろ・い・で・す。太ってませんから!」

Come at me, bro.

Spoiler

x0Dzrss.jpg

+1 Gwendolyn [+Atk, -Spd]

Killer Lance+
Swap
Bonfire
Distant Counter
Quick Riposte 3
Ward Armor

Only 138 SP away from also learning Goad Armor. 40,000 feathers spent so far, only 180,000 to go.

「重騎士は無敵!」

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

「よ・ろ・い・で・す。太ってませんから!」

+1 Gwendolyn [+Atk, -Spd]

Killer Lance+
Swap
Bonfire
Distant Counter
Quick Riposte 3
Ward Armor

Only 138 SP away from also learning Goad Armor. 40,000 feathers spent so far, only 180,000 to go.

「重騎士は無敵!」

Woo! Gwen! She's quite beastly there, much unlike her title of being adorable! Keep up the good work :)

1 hour ago, I'm a Spheal said:

I 5 star the free 2 star Felicia, the only skills I've gave her were the Poison Strikes from a spare Saizo. I did not regret it what so ever.

I once considered upgrading my 4* Felicia, because I like her, but I didn't.

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-29-14-02-

I was really hoping to see someone post Est in this thread! I'm promoting Est to 5* next. My 4* Est (who I promoted from 3*), was one of my mainstay characters early on. I actually feel a little guilty not promoting her sooner, she definitely earned it. I've already done some good SI on her. She has a Brave Lance and Iceberg. I'll be chopping off the head of a Hinoka to give her Brave Lance+ and Hone Fliers. I'm really looking forward to it!

I think my 5 star Freddy qualifies as an uncommon 5 star, right? But he's so dangerous! <3 Was a big reason I beat a couple GHB lunatics. Namely Zephiel, whose focus banner Freddy was on, so it was to be expected. XD

He's also my best tank. Few things that aren't magic do more than scratch this guy, I can make his defense so high with buffs and the fact that he's +Def.

Edited by Anacybele

It's actually pretty amazing to imagine that Nino would be a waste of feathers but looking directly at the stat sheets, my +1 +ATK/-RES Soren (with speed seal) is literally better than every version of Nino except +SPD and Gronnblade+ is actually better on me. I love her but I'm seriously considering using her as Gronnblade+ Fodder unless a +ATK or +SPD one falls into my lap over the next few summons... and I'm not even sure a +ATK Nino is better.

1 hour ago, Midori Mage said:
  Reveal hidden contents

PL3gxR1.png

Hi there, I'm here to win the thread.

Oooh nice! How's he working for you? Definitely my goal to 5 star him one day.

as for Wrys discussion I was thinking of promoting him to 5 star early on - he was my first healer and carried me through the game early on. First one I promoted to 4 star to get that sweet Rehabilitate. Live to Serve 3 sounded tempting for 5 starring but maybe another time.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Uh.... 5*ing a Henry is pretty bad, I guess? Lol.

A 5* henry can tank almost any physical non Blue unit. Give him close counter, QR and Bonfire/Ignus and he is good to go. There is someone in the forums who uses this build at +10 to great success.

No unit is a waste (except healers XD). Some require more love, affection and dedication than others. Most people just can't afford it. Every unit has a different enough stat spread that they fill different roles in different teams. Sophia for example is similar to Henry but has less Physical bulk.

With the new healer skills, even they are starting to get out of the "useless" bin. Though most are still useless.

Made Batre 5*. He's +spd/-res. With Life or Death 3 and Moonbow he's an offensive beast.

53 attack and 35 speed are nothing to sneer at. With that hammer he makes Hector's go squish, let alone Effie. And having 5 resistance is pretty hilarious.

8 hours ago, Lyrai said:

Ah Matthew. He's an odd one with his Rogue Dagger and low attack power, but high SPD and DEF. I honestly don't know how he fits in, but he could really use a higher attack power indeed. :(

Actually, I don't think he really needs that to work.

He's a unique one with a lot of potential, but I think it's irrelevant when you have so many other grey units that are great right out the box.

He's one of the only 2 units that can debuff all 4 stats at once, and combined with rogue dagger, things like seal atk, fortress def, distant def and the like make him virtually unkillable.

underneath all that lies hidden power to instakill with bonfire or ignis which utilizes his virtually always boosted and already naturally high def and respectable res.

With the right build, Matthew could be a second Lukas and potentially destroy teams on his own. When I build my Matthew, I'm almost certain he'll be either a regenerating fortress or a debugger. Just the thought of things like distant def/rogue dagger + seal atk and then watching buffed Nino do 0 damage makes me tingle.

plus it gives all the defensive boons a purpose. His best bane is literally -atk. I just wish I had something other than this neutral Matt to work with. It's almost the worst nature for anything I want to do. 

Edited by Zeo

2 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Made Batre 5*. He's +spd/-res. With Life or Death 3 and Moonbow he's an offensive beast.

53 attack and 35 speed are nothing to sneer at. With that hammer he makes Hector's go squish, let alone Effie. And having 5 resistance is pretty hilarious.

He makes Hector go squish lol

I've never seen a Hector get crushed before. Nino does it sashimi style with her gronnblades

Also, I thought you'd have Draug up here, but I guess he isn't a "waste of feathers".

Unless you still haven't 5 star'd him yet like me XD

Just now, Arcanite said:

He makes Hector go squish lol

I've never seen a Hector get crushed before. Nino does it sashimi style with her gronnblades

Also, I thought you'd have Draug up here, but I guess he isn't a "waste of feathers".

Unless you still haven't 5 star'd him yet like me XD

My Draugs are all 4-stars.

As for a squish HEctor my 5* Hana still holds her Armourslayer and deals 72 damage to poor Heck.

2 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

As for a squish HEctor my 5* Hana still holds her Armourslayer and deals 72 damage to poor Heck.

Poor Hector :(

Didn't even have enough time to get into Vantage range.....

I haven't done it yet because I haven't been able to pull her even after all these months, but I will 5* myself a Beruka when I get one and BUILD THE WALL.