Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

After spending around ~8 apples I only got 9 Crystals and 3 Hearts. Meh.

You know, it's stuff like this Valentine's Banner that makes me happy NA is behind the JP ver.
We can at least prepare for the onslaught and still cry about it.

Why Meh? 8 crystals and 3 hearts + a handfull of master exp and mystic code exp + event currency + probably some monuments

It is a MUCH better value then if you would farm those outside of it. That was a rather good haul

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only node RU i deliberately appled with was Saber since i want to max Blessing from the end of the world by this event lol. The rest is stocked for Jalter event since apparently its the best Hearts farming in the history of the game

Semiramis is basically Nero Caster in Assassin Form, and a QAAAB NPB deck. Like Nero Caster, one of her skill makes her able to ignore class effectiveness, and her other skill is an NP charge. Her NP gave her the dreaded AAANPB set up, but it have Charisma tacked on it. With her Third skill theres an image where you use her Third and her NP at the same turn to set up 2 turns where your party is super buffed in offense.

The main draw is her third skill which is a 50% team buff, just like Nero Caster having 50% targetable team buff

which does....

uhhh

wait for it

Karna NP's buster debuff but 2 times stronger. No seriously

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Semiramis is basically Nero Caster in Assassin Form, and a QAAAB NPB deck. Like Nero Caster, one of her skill makes her able to ignore class effectiveness, and her other skill is an NP charge. Her NP gave her the dreaded AAANPB set up, but it have Charisma tacked on it. With her Third skill theres an image where you use her Third and her NP at the same turn to set up 2 turns where your party is super buffed in offense.

The main draw is her third skill which is a 50% team buff, just like Nero Caster having 50% targetable team buff

which does....

uhhh

wait for it

Karna NP's buster debuff but 2 times stronger. No seriously

so it's another assassin that doesn't rely on quick cards+crits.

lol Karna. I'm looking forward to trying for him if there's a paid gacha later this year. 

5 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

so it's another assassin that doesn't rely on quick cards+crits.

lol Karna. I'm looking forward to trying for him if there's a paid gacha later this year. 

She's basically David kind where they created a caster and mistyped the NP type and class lmao

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

She's basically David kind where they created a caster and mistyped the NP type and class lmao

isn't that what they kinda did in the anime.

i mean I'm not surprised. Archers using swords and casters being giant mechs.

Now we have an assassin that quietly kills people with a giant magical laser beam shot from a floating forretress.

6 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

isn't that what they kinda did in the anime.

i mean I'm not surprised. Archers using swords and casters being giant mechs.

Now we have an assassin that quietly kills people with a giant magical laser beam shot from a floating forretress.

Archers using swords and casting Magic

Lancer being proficient at using magic

why is Medea special again when everyone their mom and their dog can use magic

28 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Archers using swords and casting Magic

Lancer being proficient at using magic

why is Medea special again when everyone their mom and their dog can use magic

Because who else can ruru bureka. 

Spoiler

Out of curiosity, was zolgen trying to summon a berserker Thor/Zeus in the London chapter but wound up getting berserk tesla. It kinda fits in the whole "lightning powered servants" thing that kintoki and tesla share

8 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

Because who else can ruru bureka. 

Hide contents

Out of curiosity, was zolgen trying to summon a berserker Thor/Zeus in the London chapter but wound up getting berserk tesla. It kinda fits in the whole "lightning powered servants" thing that kintoki and tesla share

i'm pretty sure it went as he intended

IIRC its near impossible to directly summon a Divine Spirit. The Thor in Prillya is Magni{/spoiler]

14 hours ago, QKumber said:

Why Meh? 8 crystals and 3 hearts + a handfull of master exp and mystic code exp + event currency + probably some monuments

It is a MUCH better value then if you would farm those outside of it. That was a rather good haul

Considering the AP per Drop value it's pretty terrible compared to regular farming aside from earning event currency.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Her whole gimmick is being a Caster in the Assassin class.
And yeah ... Semiramis is pretty absurd. Buster NP with a Buster down skill and NP Up on Overcharge is already pretty good, then she has no trouble spamming that thing because of 3 Arts cards, NP charge and NP Gen up.

Does anyone remember the time when Assassins were supposed to be about Crit Stars?

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

Does anyone remember the time when Assassins were supposed to be about Crit Stars?

Crit Stars? What are those?

Looks like Arts Buster hybrid meta is going to be a thing since we’ve got Sheba and Abigail sporting the same niche as Semiramis. After all, why not both?

6 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

i'm pretty sure it went as he intended

Hide contents

IIRC its near impossible to directly summon a Divine Spirit. The Thor in Prillya is Magni{/spoiler]

Yeah but considering that fate strange night kinda implied it was impossible to summon enkidu outside of berserker class and yet here we are. Besides is Magni is summomable because he's not completely divine, what about Loki 

5 hours ago, Zeratul said:

Considering the AP per Drop value it's pretty terrible compared to regular farming aside from earning event currency.

Her whole gimmick is being a Caster in the Assassin class.
And yeah ... Semiramis is pretty absurd. Buster NP with a Buster down skill and NP Up on Overcharge is already pretty good, then she has no trouble spamming that thing because of 3 Arts cards, NP charge and NP Gen up.

Hey we've still got until merlins release to enjoy the quick teams.

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Crit Stars? What are those?

Looks like Arts Buster hybrid meta is going to be a thing since we’ve got Sheba and Abigail sporting the same niche as Semiramis. After all, why not both?

What would it take to have quick servants viable at this point in jp fgo

Hey guys I got stheno off a Yolo roll. Screenshot_2018-01-31-14-34-27.thumb.png.38c7cae9f2594c4160cff50714db41bc.png

Edited by Czarpy

That's only because it's fucking stheno 

Oh well I wanted Drake, got stheno. It's a gold so I can't complain. 

Then again, I keep getting casters and assassins like I was fucking kiritsugu trying to plan out a team.

Oh boy I ain't gonna be raising stheno because shiki is coming. Welp what exactly is stheno good for aside from being part or a collection 

5 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Hey guys I got stheno off a Yolo roll.

Burn her. Now.

I wonder if we're going to get the separate Karna and Arjuna Rate-Up before the 5th Singularity or if they just make different Rate-Up. Considering how stupid the E Pluribus Unum division was (like Nightingale with Helena, then eons later Medb and Cu Alter by themselves? What is this?) and they're featured on the TV CM, they should at least get a rate-up around that time.

After some estimations, I am not looking forward to farming 4000 chocolates to clear out shop of wanted items as well as 10,000 chocolates so I can get all the Mana Prisms. The Caster rate-up will be the best time for me since I have good Riders and it gives me an excuse to run a Support Waver. After that, I guess I'll have to make do with the Saber rate-up on the last day.

At the very least I hope to get the shop items. Mana Prisms are nice since I'm saving up for that Bond CE thing (skipping MLB Mona Lisa since I know I can't get enough in time), but I don't know if I'll have the time for it.
In other news, Orion and Euryale are on their way to being maxed out! I'm back to mostly needing EXP cards for my classes, save for those Servants who need those acursed Horseshoes (Georgios, Medusa, Artoria Lancer Alter). I want my Saint George to be level 90 already...

So I have watched Fate Zero as my first entry to the franchise,  I was expecting more fantasy magic duels and less drama but what I got was nice. Overall I felt a bit mixed on the whole, after the very exposition heavy episode and characters telling each other stuff I have no idea, things got more interesting. But when I came to the end I did not expect there to be a massive cliffhanger. I have so many question of the last two episodes, of what happened to  Saber, everyone else, and if did the grail exploded in the end? Maybe in a couple weeks I'll watch the sequel to the show.

I know this isn't the place the discuss the show, but this is the main Fate hub on SF.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

So I have watched Fate Zero as my first entry to the franchise,  I was expecting more fantasy magic duels and less drama but what I got was nice. Overall I felt a bit mixed on the whole, after the very exposition heavy episode and characters telling each other stuff I have no idea, things got more interesting. But when I came to the end I did not expect there to be a massive cliffhanger. I have so many question of the last two episodes, of what happened to  Saber, everyone else, and if did the grail exploded in the end? Maybe in a couple weeks I'll watch the sequel to the show.

I know this isn't the place the discuss the show, but this is the main Fate hub on SF.

Spoiler

it all depends on which route you wanna watch. The adaptation of the Fate route doesn't have any updates or shit like that since it was aired. UBW has movies and a series to watch. Heavens feel has movies currently coming out.

oh yeah the fate/zero cast gets an event in fgo in a few months. You'll get a free irisveil and the opportunity to acquire the rest of the zero cast (including Kiritsugu)from the gacha. (Oh and Hassan of the Cursed Arm/Alexander also get event bonuses for this event too)

11 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

But when I came to the end I did not expect there to be a massive cliffhanger. I have so many question of the last two episodes, of what happened to  Saber, everyone else, and if did the grail exploded in the end? Maybe in a couple weeks I'll watch the sequel to the show.

Considering Fate/Zero is the prequel of the orignal Fate/Stay Night that's not too surprising. It encourages you to watch Ufotable's adaption of Unlimited Blade Works to understand the whole story and at least get a complete story out of it (though the tone of FSN: UBW is very different compared to Zero).

22 minutes ago, Sire said:

After some estimations, I am not looking forward to farming 4000 chocolates to clear out shop of wanted items as well as 10,000 chocolates so I can get all the Mana Prisms. The Caster rate-up will be the best time for me since I have good Riders and it gives me an excuse to run a Support Waver. After that, I guess I'll have to make do with the Saber rate-up on the last day.

At the very least I hope to get the shop items. Mana Prisms are nice since I'm saving up for that Bond CE thing (skipping MLB Mona Lisa since I know I can't get enough in time), but I don't know if I'll have the time for it.
In other news, Orion and Euryale are on their way to being maxed out! I'm back to mostly needing EXP cards for my classes, save for those Servants who need those acursed Horseshoes (Georgios, Medusa, Artoria Lancer Alter). I want my Saint George to be level 90 already...

do we get an event that nets horseshoes at a better rate?

9 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Considering Fate/Zero is the prequel of the orignal Fate/Stay Night that's not too surprising. It encourages you to watch Ufotable's adaption of Unlimited Blade Works to understand the whole story and at least get a complete story out of it (though the tone of FSN: UBW is very different compared to Zero).

Spoiler

27067099_10213561513263811_9004821625317139865_n.thumb.jpg.356c1897ac39e74d6fe8c3dd071e25ef.jpg

UBW is fun tho. 

hng I have a huge stash of scales/plumes and I just blew enough to make them even. Gonna buy out a bunch of pieces and some rider monuments. 

hmn should I FA Medea right now or wait and see if I get enough pages to FA vlad after an exp dump from the KNK event gold embers? I like medea, but Vlad gets used waaaaayyyy more often.

20 minutes ago, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

it all depends on which route you wanna watch. The adaptation of the Fate route doesn't have any updates or shit like that since it was aired. UBW has movies and a series to watch. Heavens feel has movies currently coming out.

oh yeah the fate/zero cast gets an event in fgo in a few months. You'll get a free irisveil and the opportunity to acquire the rest of the zero cast (including Kiritsugu)from the gacha. (Oh and Hassan of the Cursed Arm/Alexander also get event bonuses for this event too)

All I want is Rider and I'll be a happy man.

17 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Oh I see, by the way you're describing things, I may need to watch all of the series to understand the bigger picture.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

All I want is Rider and I'll be a happy man.

Oh I see, by the way you're describing things, I may need to watch all of the series to understand the bigger picture.

Spoiler

Iskandar is limited release and from what I hear, he's kinda underwhelming. although I'd go for him just based on his character. Hell, Alexander is supposed to be decent too, so I'll probably have him levelled and ready by the time the event starts.

But hey, that's the event that has gilgamesha/lancelot on rate-up so i might roll for Gil instead. (Kid GIl gets an event bonus too if you can get him)

it's also one of the very few ways that you can get caster gilles outside of the shitty story gacha so there. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12am98q-n71B5hV6kbOhqaMCpVT9gEyL82ihM98PZEG0/edit#gid=1747575292

image.thumb.png.e314d65245e1762c7e58cf19f11510a2.png

TWO TIME TEN ROLL FOR 2 GUARANTEED SSR SERVANTS.

FUCK ME I'M GONNA PAY FOR THAT. The idea of grabbing Cu Alter/Jeanne is just too good to pass up

man why do karna/arjuna not appear on an america banner at all. 

oh hey i just realized stheno has an interlude. free sq then. (One of these days you'll hit np5 and I'll have to burn every future copy of you. ) 

Just binge watched fate/apocrypha and 

Spoiler

fuck i want me a fran. idk how good she is, but damn does she go out amazingly. Kinda wish she stuck around a little longer though.

Edited by Czarpy