[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

14 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

I would prefer if she were weak to it. Unless paralogue comes with solid explanation why is Tikini suddenly human.

Like Ice Dragon said, it's essentially a gameplay mechanics over story thing. They would have to program an exception for her to make it work and I doubt they'd put in that much work.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

ファン名前の呼び方を使うのは僕らしくない。

Showoff,

BTW, we really don't have the stats for the characters yet?

Just look at male Corrin, who is a sword user, not a dragonbreath user - he doesn't take super effective damage from Falchion or Naga. Swimsuit Tiki, being an axe user and not a dragonbreath user, would not take super effective damage from Falchion or Naga. Easy as that.

41 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Like Ice Dragon said, it's essentially a gameplay mechanics over story thing. They would have to program an exception for her to make it work and I doubt they'd put in that much work.

I think the only way to make it work would be to make "dragon" a movement type but beyond extremely specific instances like this it would be useless.

I'll probably pull once or twice. I don't necessarily need any of these, but the valor skills look nice & all the art is cool

11 minutes ago, r_n said:

I think the only way to make it work would be to make "dragon" a movement type but beyond extremely specific instances like this it would be useless.

The biggest problem with this is Myrrh, who canonically has a flying movement type instead of an infantry movement type.

Also dragon zombies, if we ever get those.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The biggest problem with this is Myrrh, who canonically has a flying movement type instead of an infantry movement type.

Also dragon zombies, if we ever get those.

Oh that's right, forgot about her. Man, flying unit, dancing units, eventual dragon quests will be great. 

Adding monsters in general would be interesting, but I can't think of what they'd add to the towers and such. ALl the top levels are player units and I Doubt they'd let us play as terrors.....I guess this is for another topic, though.

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

BTW, we really don't have the stats for the characters yet?

We don’t technically have the data for the characters, only the art and text strings.

8 minutes ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Is it bad that I'd prefer they, y'know, add other missing lords (Hi Sigurd and Leif) and more Sacred Stones representation before they go off and do fanservice banners again?

They're not going to just skip the seasonal banners when they're appropriate, especially since it seems like they get people to spend a lot of money.

I do hope they keep the future regular banners more focused on rounding out the rest of the games that don't have much representation yet, though. Katarina's banner has some cool skills, but none of the characters are ones I was particularly hoping for, and others could have used those skills just as easily.

35 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Hmmm, weird but at least it something.

I don't think it's that weird since we usually only get the stats for banner characters once the banner is actually released. We'll have to wait till the 30th before we get the stats.

And man, the 30th can't come fast enough! I WANT THAT FREDDY SO BAAAAD. :P

I won't be posting much other than maybe this thread until then though, as I'm mostly taking a break from the forum right now. But do expect me to keep being so excited, maybe even more excited than I was for the Ike banner! XD

Oh, and I finished up and put my new Freddy sig in, btw. lol

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

We don’t technically have the data for the characters, only the art and text strings.

There are pics of their lunatic quest mission stats and skills.

I wish this banner came later. :( I kinda want Tiki/Robin for their weapon and Frederick because Husbando but I only have 21 orbs...

Edit:

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

And man, the 30th can't come fast enough! I WANT THAT FREDDY SO BAAAAD. :P

I won't be posting much other than maybe this thread until then though, as I'm mostly taking a break from the forum right now. But do expect me to keep being so excited, maybe even more excited than I was for the Ike banner! XD

Oh, and I finished up and put my new Freddy sig in, btw. lol

I agree Frederick is a must.

Edited by Clogon

3 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Edit:

I agree Frederick is a must.

YES.

Everything about his art is beautiful too! Well except the silly gladiator sandals, but that's honestly minor to me. lol But he's totally rocking the sexy six-pack abs, the hoodie, the beefy toned legs, AND his swim trunks complete with his armor symbol on the sides. I actually headcanoned his trunks to look pretty much just like that!

I never mentioned that Freddy makes a hoodie look great, now that I think about it. lol But he's surprisingly adorable in one!

Well im just going to try and summon robin and hope i get lucky. mabey ill get a tiki if im lucky. I just hope i can get more then just 31 orbs for this banner.

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I am aware of that and I am saying not making such exception would show how little IS actually care about their characters.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Granted these are supposed to be Lunatic stats, but we've got a good ballpark. I'm surprised we haven't seen forced pulls to show true stats.

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

I am aware of that and I am saying not making such exception would show how little IS actually care about their characters.

Making this change adds nothing but flavor and would just needlessly nerf Tiki.

Also, think about how confusing it would become if RD!Haar was added as a Dragonlord that is weak to thunder magic, but not to arrows just to fit with how wyvern riders are in Radiant Dawn. And considering that some blue tomes aren't even thunder magic, Haar would have to be weak to Thoron and Dire Thunder, but not to Aura and Blarblade so that it fits with RD's mechanics. And then they'd release Wyvern Lord PoR!Haar who would be weak to bows and wind magic.

This is a different game from the ones in the main series and it comes with it's own rules and gameplay mechanics. In this game, Falchion is effective against units with breath weapons, not any wyverns and dragons. Starting adding all sorts of exceptions would just make the game a cluttered mess.

5 minutes ago, a bear said:

Granted these are supposed to be Lunatic stats, but we've got a good ballpark. I'm surprised we haven't seen forced pulls to show true stats.

Erm, uh, is this real?  39 speed on Gaius?

Edited by Lushen

That seems iffy, all of female Robin's stats are higher than Frederick's except for HP...which Frederick only beats her in by one point. Aren't infantry units supposed to have their stats total to 158 or something like that? Female Robin's total would definitely be higher than Frederick's here. I really hope his player stats are more on par...

Though, I did predict this Frederick would be much speedier than his normal self. Frederick would totally tell you that you should focus on speed if you're not wearing armor so you can avoid attacks easier and dish out damage faster!

Also, glad Kyle Hebert stayed on to voice him instead of being replaced like Lucina's VA was...

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That seems iffy, all of female Robin's stats are higher than Frederick's except for HP...which Frederick only beats her in by one point. Aren't infantry units supposed to have their stats total to 158 or something like that? Female Robin's total would definitely be higher than Frederick's, here. I really hope his player stats are more on par...

Though, I did predict this Frederick would be much speedier than his normal self. Frederick would totally tell you that you should focus on speed if you're not wearing armor so you can avoid attacks easier and dish out damage faster!

Also, glad Kyle Hebert stayed on to voice him instead of being replaced like Lucina's VA was...

ranged units have lower BSTs than melee one (around 148 for ranged infantry and around 157 for melee infantry), so it makes sense that Frederick would have a lower BST than Robin. 

Though I don't think the stats a bear posted are the actual stats of the units since they're buffed by virtue of being enemies on Lunatic difficulty. Still, they give us an idea of their stat spread.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

ranged units have lower BSTs than melee one (around 148 for ranged infantry and around 157 for melee infantry), so it makes sense that Frederick would have a lower BST than Robin. 

Though I don't think the stats a bear posted are the actual stats of the units since they're buffed by virtue of being enemies on Lunatic difficulty. Still, they give us an idea of their stat spread.

Oh, okay.

But wait, so the player unit stats will actually be LOWER than these? Wow, then Frederick's going to be pretty bad. That really sucks...