Rate the video game song above

Nobody

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only ever fought her most mad majesty once, I took the easy way and Stoned things. That said, this a solid remix of the main theme of Triple Deluxe, and it's epic without being overloaded. It builds tension and restores your energy, but at the same time it doesn't fry your nerves, which you don't want when you've made it to the very end of the friggin True Arena. I do prefer Moonstruck Blossom, Sectonia's final battle theme outside of the True Arena though. 8/10.

The original Halberd~Nightmare Warship from Kirby Super Star

The Fiends were fun, in a twisted way. Their battle theme is great, filled with the dread that comes with a fight against an incarnation of death itself. Although the theme is very dissonant with the rest of Nocturne's soundtrack, there is nothing else that really blends with it. 8.8/10

A Snow Light from Tales of Symphonia

Reminds me of Star Wars, which is a good thing. I don't know the context for it, but I rather like it, especially when the violin (?) starts up at about 2:00 in. The false ending at about 2:30 also adds to the drama of the track. I like it. 9/10.

Lost Woods (Saria's Song) - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time