Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'd probably go Tiki or Elise

Ahem, you mean you will go team Elise right? 

We have cookies!

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Like Lilina? I bet she smells pretty! Thanks. ;)

She does smell pretty....

Pretty lame! HA HA!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Oboro! said:

Ahem, you mean you will go team Elise right? 

We have cookies!

Nawwwww... I can only take so much sugary sweetness. Elise plus cookies is way too much. That'd probably kill me. Gonna' stick with my Leo and his beachy bitterness.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Nawwwww... I can only take so much sugary sweetness. Elise plus cookies is way too much. That'd probably kill me. Gonna' stick with my Leo and his beachy bitterness.

You just want to be bitter all the time?

What's wrong with you girl!? Join team Elise and you can have cinnamon rolls to ease you from such bitterness~

Hmmm, going purely off the CYL poll F-Corrin is going to win this. Although combining Tiki's votes she's about 3000 behind. Leo is still most popular of the males group.

12 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

What's wrong with you girl!? Join team Elise and you can have cinnamon rolls to ease you from such bitterness~

Yeah, but melons have right amount of sweetness & they taste great. Plus there's already too much cinnamon on the last voting gauntlet.

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

IF YOU JOIN TEAM ELISE THEN SAINT ELIMINE WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOU AND BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE TOMATOES YOU EVER WANT FOR LEO

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

IF YOU JOIN TEAM ELISE THEN SAINT ELIMINE WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOU AND BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE TOMATOES YOU EVER WANT FOR LEO

Didn't you hear? We already have amassed an endless supply of tomatoes here in Team Leo for our lord. We don't need any outside help, thank you very much.

Oh yeah! We of Team Freddy have nice hand-knit clothes and great campfires to sit by! And a great campfire means s'mores! That's something to join for, right? ;3

Frederick: Ah, yes. I do remember eating those at least once. They are delicious!

Me: Yes, they are!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

Bitterness is my natural state of being. Being unbitter would require rewriting the fabric of the universe. I don't think we need to go there quite yet.

25 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

But....I am St. Elimine????? 

Tea is better than coffee anyway!

Though s'mores are better than both! So enough about gods and coffee. S'MORES, PEOPLE. Team Freddy has them waiting for you! :P

Frederick: Campfire is already done as well.

Me: Beautiful! Fire is so pretty.

Edited by Anacybele

Isn't this like Elise's and Leo's third gauntlet? IntSys please.

Also, I'm inclined to not support Elise because of this, and because she's already won a gauntlet. Why should I help her win another?

I wish IntSys would put my faves in 3 gauntlets

Corrin will win, and once again 3DS FE is guaranteed to win. Meh, who cares by this point?

12 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Isn't this like Elise's and Leo's third gauntlet? IntSys please.

Also, I'm inclined to not support Elise because of this, and because she's already won a gauntlet. Why should I help her win another?

I wish IntSys would put my faves in 3 gauntlets

Even as someone with a heavy Nohr-bias, the fact Leo and Elise have been in three gauntlets each while the Hoshido royals collectively have only two appearances is beyond ridiculous. Though I won't ever shed any tears over Ryoma, Takumi and Hinoka as I don't give a crap about any of them being left out in the cold, I do feel that IS is being borderline callous to those who prefer the Birthright side of things with how much more attention they've been giving the Nohr royals in comparison.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Even as someone with a heavy Nohr-bias, the fact Leo and Elise have been in three gauntlets each while the Hoshido royals collectively have only two appearances is beyond ridiculous. Though I won't ever shed any tears over Ryoma, Takumi and Hinoka as I don't give a crap about any of them being left out in the cold, I do feel that IS is being borderline callous to those who prefer the Birthright side of things with how much more attention they've been giving the Nohr royals in comparison.

They just want Leo to be in every gauntlet but lose!

Yeah, I'm really tired of the Nohr favoritism and IS seemingly not caring at all about the Hoshido characters and their fans. Takumi and Oboro are pretty popular and Takumi even beat every other Fates royal in the Heroes poll. I can't believe he at least wasn't given a chance. I'm one of the Hoshido fans too, so this is very upsetting for me.

Also don't like that Leo and Elise have gotten to be in three gauntlets. And I actually like Elise.

Edited by Anacybele

29 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

*slowly sips my black coffee laced with Jack Daniels* 

Is that good? 

I MEAN

UH

TEAM ELISE HAS TEA AND IT'S TOTALLY WAY HEALTHIER THAN COFFEE!

30 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Absolutely impossible. Plus I don't even have Elise.

It's not impossible

Just believe~

Terrible choices but I guess I'll go with...Robin as the lesser evil.

No Hoshidans here makes me extra bitter but free crap is free crap, I guess.

I just want a Sakura variant. Is that too much to ask, Int Sys?