Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

The Echoes/Fates board are full of actual cancer cells like Latino_King and Endgame

In my very brief time on those boards Latina_King probably made quite the biggest impression... A very peculiar one.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I guess they care more about feathers than their characters winning. :P Oh well.

I just got your 5 star regular Freddy! Thanks for the taste of Brave Axe+ Freddy, that was awesome. He really IS a terror, he one-rounded Takumi! So can't wait to get one for my Freddy. My Freddy runs Armored Blow and Axebreaker rather than Fury and Wings of Mercy tho. Now that I think about it though, Freddy might not have as much use for Armored Blow if he has a Brave Axe since he'll surely kill a lot of stuff before they can attack him. But for now it works.

Well, if they cared more about feathers, they'd conserve their flags for bonus hours, which we are getting plenty of. Works for me though, I've had no problem getting into the top 1000 thus far.

Except against super Tempest/GHB units with a bajillion HP, my Fred (+atk/hp) will take out every single blue or colorless unit, most greens, and a surprising number of reds. Used to use Attack+3 and Quick Riposte, but Fury has helped him cover his pathetic spd and res, which were getting him killed against pretty much every mage (including staves) before. Will definitely give him Galeforce and Heavy Blade if I can get a Lyn and an extra Ike.

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I'd honestly say that canonicly marrying your sibbling sounds a lot worse then it being an option in a game...

Reveal hidden contents

Also, Deidre wasn't really brainwashed into doing it I think, they just made sure she lost her memory of Sigurd and some other stuff.

Also, no one Corrin can marry is actually his/her sibbling, so it's all good right? (Although I think Azura is his/her cousin?)

It's still part of the plot and I think Arvis and Deirdre didn't even know they were related. In Corrin's case, it was thrown in simply to pander to a few people and it really hurts hers and the siblings' characters. They repeatedly call each other brother and sister and family and all, but now are suddenly able to marry?

Not to mention that the excuse they used to try justifying it for the Hoshido royals was so half-assed it was laughable.

It's still part of the plot and I think Arvis and Deirdre didn't even know they were related. In Corrin's case, it was thrown in simply to pander to a few people and it really hurts hers and the siblings' characters. They repeatedly call each other brother and sister and family and all, but now are suddenly able to marry?

Not to mention that the excuse they used to try justifying it for the Hoshido royals was so half-assed it was laughable.

The fact that the title of Hoshido side is called  Birthright and not Bloodline is a spoiler on its own, but it didn't lie to you. 

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

The Echoes/Fates board are full of actual cancer cells like Latino_King and Endgame

Pokemon boards is funner thanks to the sad thing that is the people who knows anything about the game are the ones that is actual cancer cells

Just now, Sarracenia said:

Robin vs Tiki was a good fight.   Defeating Corn will be a challenge.  Hopefully the fight won't be to exhausting.

Definitely one to save 400 flags for (unless you can't play during the final hours), cuz unlike Elise, we can actually take the lead from Corrin when we get the multiplier.

3 minutes ago, Johann said:

Well, if they cared more about feathers, they'd conserve their flags for bonus hours, which we are getting plenty of. Works for me though, I've had no problem getting into the top 1000 thus far.

Except against super Tempest/GHB units with a bajillion HP, my Fred (+atk/hp) will take out every single blue or colorless unit, most greens, and a surprising number of reds. Used to use Attack+3 and Quick Riposte, but Fury has helped him cover his pathetic spd and res, which were getting him killed against pretty much every mage (including staves) before. Will definitely give him Galeforce and Heavy Blade if I can get a Lyn and an extra Ike.

Yeah, true.

Wow, man, I hope I pull a 5 star Camilla soon. Or even a 4 star one, I'd be willing to dump feathers on her to get her Brave Axe+. Galeforce sounds good if you can proc it quickly, yeah. Heavy Blade would definitely help with that. But is it really worth not having a special like Bonfire or Ignis that would take advantage of Freddy's high def?

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The fact that the title of Hoshido side is called  Birthright and not Bloodline is a spoiler on its own, but it didn't lie to you. 

It kind of did though. The Hoshido siblings say they're Corrin's siblings. Ryoma even introduces himself as her brother, even though he actually already KNOWS he's not really her brother. Then if you S support one of them, all of a sudden, nope, you're not related! So stupid and forced. It also kind of kills the biggest reason you'd side with Hoshido in the first place, that they're your REAL family whom you were unjustly stolen from. I don't care how many people whine, it would've been way better for the writing and characterization if the royals were simply not marriage options for Corrin.

Just now, Sarracenia said:

Robin vs Tiki was a good fight.   Defeating Corn will be a challenge.  Hopefully the fight won't be to exhausting.

Team Robin has the power of a master strategist, but most importantly, the fact that they'll never let some second rate dragon defeat them!

Wait... That doesn't apply to Tiki, since she's still a first rate dragon, anyway!

Yeah, true.

Wow, man, I hope I pull a 5 star Camilla soon. Or even a 4 star one, I'd be willing to dump feathers on her to get her Brave Axe+. Galeforce sounds good if you can proc it quickly, yeah. Heavy Blade would definitely help with that. But is it really worth not having a special like Bonfire or Ignis that would take advantage of Freddy's high def?

It kind of did though. The Hoshido siblings say they're Corrin's siblings. Ryoma even introduces himself as her brother, even though he actually already KNOWS he's not really her brother. Then if you S support one of them, all of a sudden, nope, you're not related! So stupid and forced. It also kind of kills the biggest reason you'd side with Hoshido in the first place, that they're your REAL family whom you were unjustly stolen from. I don't care how many people whine, it would've been way better for the writing and characterization if the royals were simply not marriage options for Corrin.

Oh, I get what you mean. Like Seliph has high romance rate with Julia but cannot become a couple?smth like that ? 

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Oh, I get what you mean. Like Seliph has high romance rate with Julia but cannot become a couple?smth like that ? 

Um, what? I don't know, I never actually played FE4. I just know a few story details.

Yeah, true.

In my experience, he usually doesn't need Bonfire or Ignis except in Tempest, against specific bulky units like Nowi or Fae (coming up just short would get him killed). The extra turn would be incredible though, considering his range and how many people he takes out without a challenge.

I didn't expect Robin to win the first round. It looks like Tiki's popularity isn't really that big.

Anyway, I'm on Team Robin and currently leading with Zephiel. I'll probably change him for Reinhardt, Delthea, Spring Chrom or Nino later. 

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

In my experience, he usually doesn't need Bonfire or Ignis except in Tempest, against specific bulky units like Nowi or Fae (coming up just short would get him killed). The extra turn would be incredible though, considering his range and how many people he takes out without a challenge.

Yeah, fair enough point. I've never pulled Lyn and I've only ever gotten one Ike. But Hero Fest banner 2 is coming up and Ike is on it, so you'll have a chance!

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

This fandom isn't called incest emblem for a reason. Thanks, Arvis, Lachesis, Arion,  Clarine,  Priscilla, Camilla, Hinoka, Leo and Takumi... 

Leif

Nanna

Hardin

its surprisingly fucking common

Just now, Othin said:

for fuck's sake

Lol!

Yeah, yesterday I had a couple of instances where I had two Tomato Leos, but never three. Though I did get a free lose yesterday when I had my Karel, an Alm and an Ike versus Sharena, Linde and Reinhardt...

Still, got in and Leo and Gaius are neck and neck. I think we can pull ahead for the victory though.

Surprised Robin's getting stomped that hard by Corrin. I thought it would be a lot closer.