Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Wait, I don't know about this Arion character, but none of those besides Arvis can actually ever marry their siblings as far as I know. So there's no incest there.

Lachesis is too obsessed with her brother, imo, but I heard she marries Finn.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

I didn't expect Robin to win the first round. It looks like Tiki's popularity isn't really that big.

Anyway, I'm on Team Robin and currently leading with Zephiel. I'll probably change him for Reinhardt, Delthea, Spring Chrom or Nino later. 

It's worth noting that there's always the possibility of fans splitting of to other characters. I think Tiki's decently popular, but when you have potential powerhouses like Corrin and Robin, and perhaps even Elise, considering she already won a previous gauntlet, then even though a person may be a fan of Tiki, they may be a fan of those other more popular characters more.

Although, I don't know why, since none of the others are anywhere near as divine as Tiki, but to each their own.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, fair enough point. I've never pulled Lyn and I've only ever gotten one Ike. But Hero Fest banner 2 is coming up and Ike is on it, so you'll have a chance!

Yeah... I would trade like, 5 people away for a Lyn just for the SI.

Just now, Johann said:

Yeah... I would trade like, 5 people away for a Lyn just for the SI.

I don't blame you. I don't like Lyn, so I'd be glad to dump her for Galeforce.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

oh

I never looked at the family tree

Yeah the real surprise for them is actually how "close" it is

The reference point is like

Anri/Marcellus -> Marius -> Cornelius -> Marth

-> Marius bro(iirc) -> Jiol -> Sheena

Cartas/Marlon -> (C)Archanea -> Nyna's father -> Nyna

(M)Aurelis -> Hardin's father -> Hardin and his big bro

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

Nyna is a distant relative to Hardin

Its the kind of Arion and Altenna, except while Arion and Altenna is like 500 years, Hardin and Nyna is 2 generation apart

tbh Arion-Altena is more like pseudo-incest, since Arion's position is more like Xander's. He knows who actually she is and that his father killed her true parents, but never told her the truth that they are not that closely related by himself.Also, by your previous logic the Hoshido and Nohr family x Corin/Azura would count as actual incest because 

Spoiler

All of them are descended from Anankos

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

Nyna is a distant relative to Hardin

Its the kind of Arion and Altenna, except while Arion and Altenna is like 500 years, Hardin and Nyna is 2 generation apart

Arione and Altenna's common ancestors are Dain and Noba's parents. The Miracle of Darna occurred less than 140 years before the start of the second half of FE4, so they're probably separated by only about 4 generations.

5 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

tbh Arion-Altena is more like pseudo-incest, since Arion's position is more like Xander's. He knows who actually she is and that his father killed her true parents, but never told her the truth that they are not that closely related by himself.Also, by your previous logic the Hoshido and Nohr family x Corin/Azura would count as actual incest because 

Reveal hidden contents

All of them are descended from Anankos

It actually refers to one time people mentioned that Dain(Arion) and Noba(Altenna) is technically brother and sister

Really unfamiliar with Anankos BS lol.

@Ice Dragon Huh i didn't realize Darna is 140-ish

Its the exact same case then

Also it could be 5/6 if we average the birth age. Average mother age of FE4 is like 16-17

Edited by JSND

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

tumblr_ou49w0gljT1sn35pqo1_1280.png

for fuck's sake

I hate that. The other day I got a team of all greens against a team of all reds, one of them being Ike. I just surrendered. There was only one result of that fight, and it isnt a win.

6 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

People really need to stop putting the bonus heroes as their leaders. Then again, some people also do it for the sake of trolling. 

It's not necessarily a bad thing, especially if the bonus unit in question is strong. Besides It's just that a ton of people have the bonus unit and sometimes the RNG screws you over. It did for me a couple times yesterday, but I wouldn't blame the people themselves.

Well I was team Xander but now I am team Corrin and I am leading with Cordelia, I decided to try and go for as many feathers as I can since Xander lost.

5 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

It's not necessarily a bad thing, especially if the bonus unit in question is strong. Besides It's just that a ton of people have the bonus unit and sometimes the RNG screws you over. It did for me a couple times yesterday, but I wouldn't blame the people themselves.

That's a big IF. Many people just grab a LV 1 bonus hero and put them as their leader. Anyway, some people do it on purpose to sabotage their own teams. 

Hey, female Robin says "Tropical attack!" Just like Freddy! Do all four of the Ylisse summer units say that sometimes when they use a special or can I consider this a Freddy x female Robin hint? :P

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

That's a big IF. Many people just grab a LV 1 bonus hero and put them as their leader. Anyway, some people do it on purpose to sabotage their own teams. 

You shouldn't be getting lvl 1 allies unless your own units are just as low a level.

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Well, at least you don't have to deal with two bonus healers in the gauntlet battle anymore. The last gauntlet was a pain to deal with sometimes.

As long as your friends list consists entirely of people on Serenes Forest, you can just yell at them here to stop being dumb.

Though I definitely wouldn't complain if I received an Elise with Hone Cavalry and either Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Hey, female Robin says "Tropical attack!" Just like Freddy! Do all four of the Ylisse summer units say that sometimes when they use a special or can I consider this a Freddy x female Robin hint? :P

I'm pretty sure they all do. I know Tiki and Corrin both have that as a quote (Tiki used that quote in the Japanese trailer).

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure they all do. I know Tiki and Corrin both have that as a quote (Tiki used that quote in the Japanese trailer).

That feels a bit lazy... They couldn't come up with a unique one for them all? Oh well.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As long as your friends list consists entirely of people on Serenes Forest, you can just yell at them here to stop being dumb.

Though I definitely wouldn't complain if I received an Elise with Hone Cavalry and either Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff.

I only remember adding you and Vaximillian. I don't think I have anyone else.

It was double Priscilla team with the other one having her vanilla skill set.

8 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

You shouldn't be getting lvl 1 allies unless your own units are just as low a level.

Maybe it's the LV 5 Summer Robin I use to cheese the battles with that's attracting the LV1 allies. Still, they're pretty common. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

Maybe it's my LV 5 Summer Robin I use to cheese the battles that's attracting the LV1 allies. Still, they're pretty common. 

Yup, that'll do it. Yeah, I'm not surprised people are throwing their fresh pulls in. They're a lot less common at higher levels just because of the time it takes to train them up. I'd put in a higher level unit if you want your chances at getting full focus teams to decrease a lot. I think I only got one or two double Tomato Leos yesterday playing with a lvl 40 unit.

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Maybe it's the LV 5 Summer Robin I use to cheese the battles with that's attracting the LV1 allies. Still, they're pretty common. 

It's funny because I accidentally went in with a Lvl 1 Summer Corrin and everyone was low leveled except for an Ally Lvl 40 Spring Chrom who shredded through them.