Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I did consider Sharena before, but now that I have a +Spd Ephraim and Camus at 5*, I don't see her having much use. Guaranteed bonus units every arena season is nice, but I don't usually struggle with that. 

I can't believe this match is so boring that we're talking about other stuff half the time

Yeah, you've got good lance coverage already. For people who don't have a great lance, Sharena is a pretty good free alternative.Like me, the only really good lancer I have is Effie (other than Abel, who I'm meh about), and Subaki is a tank, so Sharena's helped me out.

Well everyone already knows who's going to win. :P:

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So do we get post-Gauntlet rewards this time too? I don't think I saw any announcement about that.

No, we aren't getting any post-Gauntlet rewards. It was one of the two changes they had listed from last gauntlet in this gauntlet's notification board post.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, you've got good lance coverage already. For people who don't have a great lance, Sharena is a pretty good free alternative.Like me, the only really good lancer I have is Effie (other than Abel, who I'm meh about), and Subaki is a tank, so Sharena's helped me out.

Well everyone already knows who's going to win. :P:

Though one more thing with Sharena is that Camus is also a free unit with a straight up better stat spread (32/33 compared to 32/32), a better weapon and a horse. Combined with SI, Sharena's usefulness has taken quite a hit since release.

I'm on Team Corrin with 2400 Flags saved and another 200 from Arena Quests tomorrow. I'm thinking of holding onto them in case we get multipliers after all, otherwise I'll use them at the end tomorrow. By how much does one team need to lead to trigger a multiplier for the other?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

laaaaaaaaaaaaame.

We did earn a net gain of orbs compared to the last (12 to 10) and got 15 Dueling Swords instead of 10,000 Universal Crystals so really I'm not too upset by this.

Yeah, I guess IS thought it was better just to make orb quests so more people participate in the gauntlet instead of logging in simply for the orbs later. Makes enough sense to me.

Definitely looks like Gaius isn't beating Corrin. Thank goodness.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

We did earn a net gain of orbs compared to the last (12 to 10) and got 15 Dueling Swords instead of 10,000 Universal Crystals so really I'm not too upset by this.

I'm thinking those quest orbs are meant more as a substitute for normal daily orbs. Since daily orbs shut off the day the Gauntlet began. Furthermore, the daily orbs will be back the day after the Gauntlet ends. Well, the first part of the six month celebration bonus will. Regular daily orbs will resume Aug 10-25th.

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

I'm thinking those quest orbs are meant more as a substitute for normal daily orbs. Since daily orbs shut off the day the Gauntlet began. Furthermore, the daily orbs will be back the day after the Gauntlet ends. Well, the first part of the six month celebration bonus will. Regular daily orbs will resume Aug 10-25th.

Yeah, that is a good point. Ah well, I kinda knew they would get rid of the post-gauntlet rewards eventually so I'm still not unhappy with this.

21 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm on Team Corrin with 2400 Flags saved and another 200 from Arena Quests tomorrow. I'm thinking of holding onto them in case we get multipliers after all, otherwise I'll use them at the end tomorrow. By how much does one team need to lead to trigger a multiplier for the other?

10% of the score of the team in the lead (so for an example, With Corrin's current score, Gaius would need to be about 520 mil behind to get the bonus).

There's no problem with holding on to flags for now, since if we don't get a multiplier it doesn't really matter when you use them anyway, but keep in mind you need 13 battles (6 and a half hour) to use all those flags.

38 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I guess IS thought it was better just to make orb quests so more people participate in the gauntlet instead of logging in simply for the orbs later. Makes enough sense to me.

Definitely looks like Gaius isn't beating Corrin. Thank goodness.

Your Fred is a bad ass btw. Got him twice today doing battles. Wish I got him during the banner, I am missing a good rogue type. 

Sucks the after gauntlet reward is gone, but at the same time all they really did was move it. Instead of an after gauntlet reward we just get during gauntlet rewards through quests. 

Just now, Tolvir said:

Your Fred is a bad ass btw. Got him twice today doing battles. Wish I got him during the banner, I am missing a good rogue type. 

Sucks the after gauntlet reward is gone, but at the same time all they really did was move it. Instead of an after gauntlet reward we just get during gauntlet rewards through quests. 

Really? ^^ Glad he helped you! I needed a good dagger wielder myself, so looking for Summer Freddy back when his banner first went up was a big win-win for me. Favorite character AND I filled a needed role!

And yeah, but I don't mind since we now got free orb quests for the gauntlet instead.

People on Team Corrin, please change your lead to something other than Blue.  I got an all Blue team and got walled by a Julia.

11 hours ago, Johann said:

I think you're right, though specifically I foresee two gauntlets heavy in, but not strictly, cavalry; Jagen archetypes, which would include Frederick, and then a separate one for Cain & Abel archetypes. Think they need to add a few more people before the first can happen, but the second would just need Kaze added.

But old people sell dirt! You need young and handsome and energetic and maybe even scantily clad people to sell orbs! You can toss one or two mature individuals, but that is it.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

People on Team Corrin, please change your lead to something other than Blue.  I got an all Blue team and got walled by a Julia.

I can change my Catria. How does my Eirika sound? She doesn't have an A skill but she has all the standard buffs

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But old people sell dirt! You need young and handsome and energetic and maybe even scantily clad people to sell orbs! You can toss one or two mature individuals, but that is it.

I want me mature men, and old people have more money.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

I can change my Catria. How does my Eirika sound? She doesn't have an A skill but she has all the standard buffs

Eirika would be great!  I've got a Blarblade Summer Corrin, so that would be a great buff.

Edited by Rezzy

RIP Gaius, he's outnumbered so hard that the 7.5 multiplier isn't going to help him at all. 

I wonder if anyone has recieved my Nino? She's a LnD variant and while not as impressive as Minerva she does her best exterminating the enemy.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

RIP Gaius, he's outnumbered so hard that the 7.5 multiplier isn't going to help him at all. 

I wonder if anyone has recieved my Nino? She's a LnD variant and while not as impressive as Minerva she does her best exterminating the enemy.

Good. He deserves it for his earlier BS! xP

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Any preferences? I changed my lead to Ryoma for now, but I can also trow in some greens (Hector or Nino) or colorless allies (Klein) if you want.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I am extremely envious.......................

Ok, changed! Go crazy with her!

Thanks, since we're never going to get the multiplier anyway, I've just been unloading flags.  Hopefully, it will be enough to get a decent rank.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Good. He deserves it for his earlier BS! xP

Time for revenge!

Just now, Bartozio said:

Any preferences? I changed my lead to Ryoma for now, but I can also trow in some greens (Hector or Nino) or colorless allies (Klein) if you want.

Ryoma's great!  Greens are the only thing that really give me problems usually.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I threw Raven in for right now. Brave Axe+, life and death, desperation, and draw back.

Edited by Tolvir