Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Boy, I can't wait for when Leo has to face thatPlease be reasonable with you little bro, Corrin. *glances over at what remains of Elise* ......That's not going to happen, is it?

I got Elise from a rando on my last run and I can assure you she's still fine. Well, mostly. She took a few bouquets to the face. I hope she's not allergic.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I got Elise from a rando on my last run and I can assure you she's still fine. Well, mostly. She took a few bouquets to the face. I hope she's not allergic.

Yeah, I suppose my Elise is fine too. Not existing at all is better than getting sent straight to the Shadow Realm after all. Or maybe it isn't. Why won't you come home to me Elise?!

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

All right, might as well get started now... if I want feathers, Corrin or Leo?

Probably Leo. The second round will probably be similar for both, apart from Leo's army being smaller, and you'll get a lot of multipliers in the finals.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Probably Leo. The second round will probably be similar for both, apart from Leo's army being smaller, and you'll get a lot of multipliers in the finals.

Whoops, forgot to mention this was for the final round (thought 'starting early' was a good enough hint).

I'm Robin this time.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Whoops, forgot to mention this was for the final round (thought 'starting early' was a good enough hint).

I'm Robin this time.

Ah, right.

Well, Leo will still be getting more multipliers in the final round. If you have a lot of flags left for the final round, I'd join him. If you don't have anything left it might be better to join Corrin (since getting the few multipliers is more important there).

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Alright, I joined team Leo after..., things happened to Elise's army.

Time to go all out for our Tomato prince!

Perhaps you'll see my Nino out there now! Your Camus has already paid me a visit.

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

All right, might as well get started now... if I want feathers, Corrin or Leo?

I second Leo. We're going to get bodied so hard that even Sans will be impressed by Corrin's dunking skills.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Ah, right.

Well, Leo will still be getting more multipliers in the final round. If you have a lot of flags left for the final round, I'd join him. If you don't have anything left it might be better to join Corrin (since getting the few multipliers is more important there).

Hm, I suppose. At least the refreshed flag quests will help.

...First gauntlet's final round I'll have no investment in whatsoever. Last time it was Modern versus Modern, I at least had good memories of using Robin in Heroes (same with Tharja). Corrin (F) has been nothing but fodder and I don't have Leo in my Emblepedia. I did use a Corrin (M) because he was in my first summon set, though...

If you want to bring personal investment into this, it's 'a crucial stepping stone on my Heroes journey' versus 'I guess you and I have similar characterisations...'. This is why I join Leo in the name of feathers. Possibly.

26 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Perhaps you'll see my Nino out there now! Your Camus has already paid me a visit.

Sure hope so!

It seems a lot of people on team Leo are running green units as their lead. I'd think a blue unit would complement Leo better (you usually want the unit from your friend list to do the heavy lifting, and Leo can easily deal with the green units that Camus can't handle), but if you'd rather see a green unit I can switch to Hector or Nino.

I'm sensing some bitterness on Team Leo. I was looking through the rankings and found one person with the username "RIP Marx" and another one with "</3 Frederick." The brokenhearted Frederick lover does have a rather amazing Saizo as their lead.

There is an ENTIRE PAGE of people ranked 2,131 with a score of 128,600 on team Robin. Apparently a lot of people did what I did.

12 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm sensing some bitterness on Team Leo. I was looking through the rankings and found one person with the username "RIP Marx" and another one with "</3 Frederick." The brokenhearted Frederick lover does have a rather amazing Saizo as their lead.

Personally, I like one of the guys ranked at the top whose name is "FilthyCasual" and their appropriate lead of Reinhardt.

5 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Jumped on the Robin train to scavenge feathers from her carcass. When this round is over I'll be jumping over to Team Leo, if they can ever forgive me lol. 

How have you wronged us of Team Leo? You never sided with a team that was our direct opponent.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

How have you wronged us of Team Leo? You never sided with a team that was our direct opponent.

I'll just pretend that I didn't want Xander to win for a beefcake semi-final.

I sided with Leo on the mage gauntlet, after this round it'll be time go back home to Nohr. I'll be sure to save some flags for you guys ;)

4 hours ago, Astellius said:

Sent a request! My lead is currently my lovely Est that I just finished spending 20k flags on to give her LnD 3. She's pretty amazing!

She is! 

So far, she's already swooped an Ike and and a Sanaki for me!

Meanwhile, @Infinite Dreams's  Laslow has dealt with a Nino, and he even got to team up with his mother Olivia in that matchup. Aw.

50 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

There is an ENTIRE PAGE of people ranked 2,131 with a score of 128,600 on team Robin. Apparently a lot of people did what I did.

Hm...looking at my current rank for Corrin, I'm 3,145 with a score of 145,200 (and so are another 49 players). It's a bit weird to go from a smaller team to much larger one and look at the sheer scale of the scores (has flashbacks on going from Leo to Lucina and Cherche to Camilla).

It's definitely fun supporting a character you actually have the unit for, even if I know Robin's going to lose in the end, I'll be getting a hefty sum of feathers from this round by the looks of it. Then I'll jump on the Corrin wagon and even if I don't rank well I'll still get the 500 feathers for winning.

The last gauntlet was horrible. This one is actually pretty fun.

Yessir, the ultimate strategy is simply to wake up at 5 AM on the first day, join the juggernaut, blow 400 flags, and then spend your next two days not worryin about nothin.

6 minutes ago, a bear said:

Yessir, the ultimate strategy is simply to wake up at 5 AM on the first day, join the juggernaut, blow 400 flags, and then spend your next two days not worryin about nothin.

Goddamn it, the multiplier broke the system again.

4 minutes ago, ruruo said:

@_@ Team Robin's just got a consecutive multiplier. I'm really curious about actual numbers for Corrin compares with Camilla and Lucina.  

I was just coming here to say that. Have we even seen a back to back multiplier before? This is pretty nuts.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I was just coming here to say that. Have we even seen a back to back multiplier before? This is pretty nuts.

Elise had four or five consecutive multipliers in first round.

Edited by Vaximillian