Tempest Trials: Twilight of the Gods Edition!

Vaximillian

I'm already past 130k, just trying to stay in the top 5k.

Most of my runs have been A/A, even that one time I lost Celica and Ninian on the second last map, leaving Alm and Delthea to beat the final map, which they somehow did.

Celica and Delthea also both have 9999 SP due to extreme overuse. I should really give them more skills when I have the feathers to spare.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, 100,159 points! I got to the 99,999k score mark and I'll never have to play this TT again! That'll teach me to be impulsive with my orbs in trying to get summer F!Corrin. *masked Marth and Sonya hit 2500 HM*

Wait a minute... Berkut has 2449 HM. Dammit, Berkut. Guess I'll do another run to get him to 2500 HM.... Might as well.

The only bonus unit that missed everything was Clive. Didn't get a chance to train him, so whatever. Now, Valter can get trained as a 4* and I might consider promoting Clarisse and Ursula for infernal Valter. Maybe.

Edit: Ended with 100,600 points and I'm not going to try to get Berkut to 2500 HM. No more TT grind. Just no more.

Edited by Kaden

Working my way up into the top 5k today, currently at 125k points and rank 6,700ish. While it's way easier to hit 100k for the regular rewards, it still takes quite a lot of playing to get into the higher ranks.

120k and rank 8020, time to go to sleep ... I hope I'll be still in top 10k when I wake up tomorrow. 

/Edit: last stamina for 121k and rank 7562, that should suffice ...

Edited by mampfoid

I end this with 50,500 something. Just got the 3 orbs that helped to summon 2 4*Clarine x(

And I'm done. I don't have time to keep playing it, but it's ok, I got the character and the seal and this time was more fun than the 2 previous trials. I hope they continue like that... But... If the story of the trials is reaching an end... What is going to come in its place?

You know, now it feels a bit unfair that "LuciMask" was the "more hard to get" and it was the one with 0 skills lol

Edited by SniperGYS

40k hitted. that was a long journey. And a long day. Having just Alm as bonus unit is complicated, but he helped so much.

My second team show, too, some interesting things. I need to continue to work on it.

Five runs to go to hit 100k. Or four, if they're all perfect, but that's pretty unlikely. I've gotten a decent number of perfect runs this month, but I don't think I've gotten four in a row.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

tumblr_ov7x6duI061sn35pqo1_400.png

tumblr_ov7x6duI061sn35pqo2_400.png

Clive isn't going to be happy that I made him do that...

99,946 points now. One run to go!

I think I'm missing something here, how did Clive kill Mathilda? Doesn't the forecast take into account the queued special?

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Clive isn't going to be happy that I made him do that...

99,946 points now. One run to go!

Just call it a lover's quarrel. Kinda like this one that I willingly incited.

Spoiler

BpJPOtN.png?1

She had it coming for all the hell she gave me in the last Tempest.

Just now, r_n said:

I think I'm missing something here, how did Clive kill Mathilda? Doesn't the forecast take into account the queued special?

The forecast would have been if I had Clive initiate the battle. I just had him sit there and let Mathilda attack him instead, so his special would be charged by his turn to attack.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

The forecast would have been if I had Clive initiate the battle. I just had him sit there and let Mathilda attack him instead, so his special would be charged by his turn to attack.

Oh I see the order now, that makes sense.

I hit 100K about a week ago so now I am struggling to maintain my top 5000 position by using all those stamina potions I've hoarded, last I checked I was around 3000 something. I will likely keep playing until time is up outright and see if I can just push myself into the top 1000, but I am not holding my breath because I feel like after I hit 2000 it will get really cutthroat with me only going up one space per run.

3 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I hit 100K about a week ago so now I am struggling to maintain my top 5000 position by using all those stamina potions I've hoarded, last I checked I was around 3000 something. I will likely keep playing until time is up outright and see if I can just push myself into the top 1000, but I am not holding my breath because I feel like after I hit 2000 it will get really cutthroat with me only going up one space per run.

As a frame of reference, 174502 is currently rank 1158.

23 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

So evil. I love it!

"And Celica fades from existence. All is going according to plan. All I need now... is for Faye to be my scapegoat. Then, with Clair having rejected me for that olive oil boy, I alone will have access to Alm's heart. That unpleasant envy I've felt for years will be gone, once I know Alm and all his glories are mine alone to keep!"

12 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

As a frame of reference, 174502 is currently rank 1158.

geeze, guess that was already a pretty lofty idea at best anyways.

guess I'll stick with my 8000 feathers and call it a day.