Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm at 186,890. I used 50 flags in my first battle though, to inflate my score a bit. And of course, I used flags during the multiplier. Rank 4,044.

Maybe I'll burn a few flags later, if that margin is that small.  I doubt we'll get another multiplier.

This Gauntlet is tearing families apart.

n6Gwnlj.png?1

Daughter fights father, brother fights sister.  Son raids his father's dresser and steals his clothes.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe I'll burn a few flags later, if that margin is that small.  I doubt we'll get another multiplier.

n6Gwnlj.png?1

Daughter fights father, brother fights sister.  Son raids his father's dresser and steals his clothes.

Don't bet on your rank staying that high though, cause as I predicted, my rank dropped already. :P

And lol yeah, families being torn apart there for sure. XD

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What's your score at?  I'm around 18K with 181K points.  I only used flags when we had the multiplier just now.

Huh? I'm at ~5,500 with 180,730 points, so you should be around there too... Maybe it hadn't updated for you?

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm at 186,890. I used 50 flags in my first battle though, to inflate my score a bit. And of course, I used flags during the multiplier. Rank 4,044.

I might spend some flags to see if I can't make it into the 1k-5k bracket, since the scores aren't that far off! I'll wait 'til later though.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Don't bet on your rank staying that high though, cause as I predicted, my rank dropped already. :P

Ah yes, nothing like having to choose a Waifu/Husbando to ruin years of happy relationships. Also, I concede the first round to you, Team Ike, but next time won't be so easy.

Mostly I'm bugged that they threw Roy V Ike and Lyn V Lucina in Round 1 as opposed to allowing all of them to trash the other four first to get everyone's priorities straight - I mean, it's pretty much still going to end with Ike V Lyn anyways, so why make two of the Banner-featured Units get kicked out first round?

Welp, I think I may have misplayed a bit. I chose to not stay up last night for the early multipliers and actually sleep for a change, since I watched the first hour results and saw Camilla at such a large disadvantage. While not Gaius-tier, I figured she'd get fair amount of multipliers later today and still tomorrow. Figured I'd save my flags for the bigger ones. Now she's actually been in the lead for an hour, and although Lyn still easily outpaces her, there may not be as many multipliers left in this round as I was thinking as the totals grow and Camilla is actually showing she can even a score with a multiplier, when I didn't think she would.. I probably shouldn't have passed up those early ones..

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Did... Did Hector just get a double multiplier? He just had a multiplier an hour ago and now there's another one.

It happened because Ike had a multiplier two hours ago and that skyrocketed him so much that Hector got two. :P

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Huh? I'm at ~5,500 with 180,730 points, so you should be around there too... Maybe it hadn't updated for you?

I might spend some flags to see if I can't make it into the 1k-5k bracket, since the scores aren't that far off! I'll wait 'til later though.

I guess it did have to update again.  Now, I'm at rank 4993.

Getting nothing but Red units cost me another match, but it wasn't a multiplier match, so no big loss.  I could have used a Light's Blessing, but I want to save those for when I really need it.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Did... Did Hector just get a double multiplier? He just had a multiplier an hour ago and now there's another one.

Yep, Ike really overshot with the multiplier.

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Ah yes, nothing like having to choose a Waifu/Husbando to ruin years of happy relationships. Also, I concede the first round to you, Team Ike, but next time won't be so easy.

Mostly I'm bugged that they threw Roy V Ike and Lyn V Lucina in Round 1 as opposed to allowing all of them to trash the other four first to get everyone's priorities straight - I mean, it's pretty much still going to end with Ike V Lyn anyways, so why make two of the Banner-featured Units get kicked out first round?

They really should have went 1v4 and 2v3, but Nintendo does a lot of things that don't make sense.

Man, choosing the best time to spend your flags is a bit tricky. I managed to catch one of Ike's multipliers earlier today and spent some even though the multiplier wasn't that high. But he isn't predicted to get another one vs Hector, so I think that was a good decision. I assume that when he fights Lyn/Camilla he'll have quite a few more so hopefully I'll be awake to take advantage.

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Seems to be the second time that's happened: he also got one after Ike's other multiplier right at the beginning.

1 minute ago, Sproutling said:

Man, choosing the best time to spend your flags is a bit tricky. I managed to catch one of Ike's multipliers earlier today and spent some even though the multiplier wasn't that high. But he isn't predicted to get another one vs Hector, so I think that was a good decision. I assume that when he fights Lyn/Camilla he'll have quite a few more so hopefully I'll be awake to take advantage.

Honestly, I'd use them whenever you can.  At least for me, they often come when I'm asleep or working, and I always end up with more flags than I can use with a multiplier hour.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Alrighty then, the scores have changed and Lyn might win.

Hector vs Ike: Ike is winning, but Ike is slowly closing the gap between him and Ike

Lyn vs Camilla: Lyn has edged out Camilla and is in the lead.

In all seriousness, don't look on contemporary score alone. From most part if you need decide who is winning compare hourly gain, from that you can see when stronger team catch up even if weaker get ahead due multiplier.

Camilla Is loosing from very beginning and few swings mean nothing unless it happen in very last hours. This is common in gauntlet so just take my word for that.

7 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Ugh, stupid me strikes again. That also happened when I was reporting on Camilla vs Tharja. I said Camilla was beating Camilla 

It's okay.  I've gotten so many Ike Allies that all I see is Ikes.

In related news, I started using my CYL Ike to fill my Green quest requirement.  I've noticed the maps I've been getting today can often make the matches difficult, if you get no ranged allies.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Are you on team Hector? :O

That I am, for the time being

47 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Oh, for fucks sake

I told myself I was gonna chill this round but damnit! They're really making it hard

54 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

n6Gwnlj.png?1

Once again, Ike wonders how he keeps ending up in these insane situations.

Dammit guys, rocks are actually interesting and they're more interesting than any of the characters in FE. Go take a geology class!

Also, I missed an Ike multiplier but I don't even care anymore. Ike's team is too big to even hope to rank properly.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

If you want someone different, I'm happy to add you. Just send me your ID. Innes is currently my lead, but I have plenty of heroes to choose from - some kitted out, some not so much, if you have other colours you need.

I went through and deleted some randoms I had as 'friends' who all had Hector or Cecilia as their leader. Now when running my Brave Lyn for the colorless bonus I keep getting Olivia's and Azura's. Yes both at the same time. I am now actually annoyed that dancers can't dance each other.

And yes I realize that I am missing the 1.1 bonus and fired flags off a bit early multiplier wise, but I am sitting at a pretty 778,370/992,740 score which got me Rank in Army 52 and a Total rank of 2035. So I think I am doing well. I will start falling down though. About my bedtime. Being a third shifter has it's advantage sometimes.

ID is 9581072353.

Edited by Usana

17 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Dammit guys, rocks are actually interesting and they're more interesting than any of the characters in FE. Go take a geology class!

Also, I missed an Ike multiplier but I don't even care anymore. Ike's team is too big to even hope to rank properly.

Funny thing is, I actually have taken a geology class though it was all the back in the fall of 2014 so don't expect me to be able to regurgitate anything from it.

If you're a no life like me and caught both of Ike's multipliers, your score should be good enough for the top 1K. I'm at rank 673 with my score of 326,590.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Funny thing is, I actually have taken a geology class though it was all the back in the fall of 2014 so don't expect me to be able to regurgitate anything from it.

If you're a no life like me and caught both of Ike's multipliers, your score should be good enough for the top 1K. I'm at rank 673 with my score of 326,590.

Then you should already know rocks are more interesting than either Ike or Lyn could ever hope to be!

Sleep counts as having a life, right?

18 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

As someone who took a few courses in Geology I won't lie, rocks have some pretty interesting stories to them once you know what to look for.