Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Any salt I have is directed towards my stomach, which is giving its opinion without me asking for it. ;/

Currently on Team Hector, since I think it'll be easier to get feathers.  Will hop over to Ike for the finals.  I find it rather amusing that 3/4 of the units remaining are ones with good boon/bane combos for me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I'm team Lyn should I save flags or use them?  I used some earlier since I dropped 2 ranks in 2 hours and I wanted to get back on the board, but now I feel like I did my team a disservice.

23 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

I swear....

If I get mono reds one more time I'm gonna flip

@SatsumaFSoysoycurse you and your filthy Lucina

Though it wasn't an all-red team, I got a just as shitty combination of Ike (mine), Eirika (from a non-SF friend who has since been deleted to try to prevent this scenario from happening again) and Jaffar (random) while the enemy had a TA M!Robin. Since this happened during one of Ike's multiplier hours, I had to forfeit my remaining two Light's Blessings just to win. Needless to say, I wasn't pleased.

16 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Step it up, Hectors. Spent my whole run waiting for you fucks to get us at an actual disadvantage last time.

If you're on team Ike, I don't think he's getting another multiplier this round.

37 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Step it up, Hectors. Spent my whole run waiting for you fucks to get us at an actual disadvantage last time.

You're just going to have to wait longer then.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

The Soy is committing the cardinal sin of running a Red?

Yes

I deleted him so it's good~

Apparently Camilla tooootally has the chance to steal, but it's like too early to tell. Tomorrow we'll see.

Hopefully the easterners like, give it to her early so we can cruise to victory~

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Though it wasn't an all-red team, I got a just as shitty combination of Ike (mine), Eirika (from a non-SF friend who has since been deleted to try to prevent this scenario from happening again) and Jaffar (random) while the enemy had a TA M!Robin. Since this happened during one of Ike's multiplier hours, I had to forfeit my remaining two Light's Blessings just to win. Needless to say, I wasn't pleased.

I've been getting nothing but Reds with the occasional Blue.  I have, I'm not lying gotten only One Gray and Zero Greens.  I know you and @DarkLordIvy have Sorens, and @Anacybele has Beach Fred, but the only ones I've been getting are Ikes with the occasional Ephraim or Robin.  Getting Blues is okay, since it was still partial WT coverage, but I've seen more Reds then the basement of the National League Central.

Richard Nixon was right.  Reds are everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've been getting nothing but Reds with the occasional Blue.  I have, I'm not lying gotten only One Gray and Zero Greens.  I know you and @DarkLordIvy have Sorens, and @Anacybele has Beach Fred, but the only ones I've been getting are Ikes with the occasional Ephraim or Robin.  Getting Blues is okay, since it was still partial WT coverage, but I've seen more Reds then the basement of the National League Central.

Richard Nixon was right.  Reds are everywhere.

Something something democracy. :P:

I've noticed the influx of swordies as well.  Was REAL fun on a map with three blue units.  Won anyway, but dueling Azura was painful.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Something something democracy. :P:

I've noticed the influx of swordies as well.  Was REAL fun on a map with three blue units.  Won anyway, but dueling Azura was painful.

I'm so happy I'm bringing my CYL Lyn to this. Also, I get lucky when it comes to partners. My friend unit is usually an Ike with the other one being random. I would like to point this out, but I fought a Rienhardt with a Camilla a partner of mine was using.m, and Camilla won. Camilla Rienhardt counter confirmed?

45 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So... what can I do to try and get Lyn's victory? I've got prac tomorrow, so I'll miss the final clincher...

In the next few hours, Camilla will get a multiplier.  After that hour, we'll have a better sense of what to do.  If Camilla cannot do more than barely take the lead, then we know there will likely not ever be any more multiplier hours for Lyn.  At that point it's safe to use your flags, although you can save them as well for Ike.

If Camilla cannot even close the 750 million gap, then I think the game is won and you just need to play as you will.

@Sophie: no sight of your Tana yet, I’m afraid. At least somebody gets my Sharena.

In the (hopefully unlikely) event Lyn loses, I’m joining Camilla. My dislike of Ike’s character outweighs my dislike of Camilla’s design.

also I have got a Camilla

Edited by Vaximillian

54 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So... what can I do to try and get Lyn's victory? I've got prac tomorrow, so I'll miss the final clincher...

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Lyn seems to be gaining so much more than everyone else that it doesn't look like even Ike would beat her.

I suppose I should concede defeat now and save myself last minute disappointment. I don't like losing to her at all because I dislike her (and don't think she deserves to win), but you can't win them all...

Why does every random person seem to have their lead set as Red?  I don't want to beat a dead horse, but it becomes more absurd the longer this streak goes.  If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

It looks like both matches will have a multiplier soon.  It's not projected to give overshoot multipliers, but the projections seem to be the most off on multiplier hours.  I don't think Ike was projected to get a rebound multiplier last time, so maybe we will.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why does every random person seem to have their lead set as Red?  I don't want to beat a dead horse, but it becomes more absurd the longer this streak goes.  If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

I don't know but I die just a little bit more on the inside every time the random person unit is another vanilla Ike. Brave!Ikes are perfectly welcome though.

I wish more people would set greens and colourless as their leaders. I'm honestly surprised that I've only gotten one Brave Lyn from the random ally. (Though maybe it's a BST issue)

@SatsumaFSoysoy Can you change your lead to someone who isn't a red?

Edited by Korath88

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I wonder if the not-sufficiently-randomised friend unit got stealth fixed...

Probably not. I think it has been worse for me in round 2. I've been getting 2 different Azuras (maybe 3 of them?) in every match.