Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Neither Lyn nor Ike appeal to me for the final round. They're both the same levels of eh to me. I was hoping to have a clear smaller team to join on to, but it looks like that won't be the case. Oh well. I'll make my decision when it comes to it... I do have an Ike and not a Lyn, though, so that will probably away me unless Ike suddenly becomes a clear winner who won't get multipliers...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

Mm, that's me! If you need me to switch to another unit of a different color, I can do that too~ I have an Azura for blue and, uh...my colorless units aren't really well-equipped, but I can give a Genny or Takumi?

Wait really? o.o By how much?

It's hard to say until everybody wakes up and the scores even out, but Ike's highest hour was 223M, Lyn's highest was 276M.

It looks like Ike is no longer projected to get a multiplier at all.  Oh well, RIP my rank, if Ike makes it to the finals, we'll probably get at least one.  Whether I'm actually able to play when we get one is another matter.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Neither Lyn nor Ike appeal to me for the final round. They're both the same levels of eh to me. I was hoping to have a clear smaller team to join on to, but it looks like that won't be the case. Oh well. I'll make my decision when it comes to it... I do have an Ike and not a Lyn, though, so that will probably away me unless Ike suddenly becomes a clear winner who won't get multipliers...

Haven't you expressed an interest in cute boys in the past?

One thing that might account for Lyn's overall higher score is that Camilla vs Lyn is a bit closer.  Not very close, but closer than Ike v Hector.  That may lead to more people using flags.  When a team is behind or close, they tend to pull in more votes.

Edited by Rezzy

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's hard to say until everybody wakes up and the scores even out, but Ike's highest hour was 223M, Lyn's highest was 276M.

It looks like Ike is no longer projected to get a multiplier at all.  Oh well, RIP my rank, if Ike makes it to the finals, we'll probably get at least one.  Whether I'm actually able to play when we get one is another matter.

Haven't you expressed an interest in cute boys in the past?

One thing that might account for Lyn's overall higher score is that Camilla vs Lyn is a bit closer.  Not very close, but closer than Ike v Hector.  That may lead to more people using flags.  When a team is behind or close, they tend to pull in more votes.

Oddly, because of RD, Ike stopped striking my fancy. I liked him in PoR but then RD made him feel so bland and needlessly everywhere that I grew to dislike him. It doesn't help that so many treat him as the second coming either...

I used to really like Lyn, since she was my first lord, but I really dislike her heroes art and her character seems off from what I can remember. I'm probably wrong and it's nostalgia speaking, but something doesn't feel right with her. I do wish at least one of her iterations had a different artist, though. Her face just doesn't seem right to me artwise -.- 

You know, I know it wouldn't really be fair to team Lyn, but I actually kind of wouldn't mind if she lost because of multipliers... Sorry tho...

But yeah, I don't think Ike is getting anymore multipliers. I wish I didn't have to miss the ones he does get. Being in the US eastern timezone stinks for the gauntlet. xP

EDIT: Aaaand we just gave Hector a multiplier. Let's not make this happen too much...

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ike and “cute boys” in the same sentence?

PoR Ike is.

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oddly, because of RD, Ike stopped striking my fancy. I liked him in PoR but then RD made him feel so bland and needlessly everywhere that I grew to dislike him. It doesn't help that so many treat him as the second coming either...

I used to really like Lyn, since she was my first lord, but I really dislike her heroes art and her character seems off from what I can remember. I'm probably wrong and it's nostalgia speaking, but something doesn't feel right with her. I do wish at least one of her iterations had a different artist, though. Her face just doesn't seem right to me artwise -.- 

To be fair, it is PoR Ike that won.  Just like we got FE7 Lyn, since FE6 Lyn is 6 feet under, and we haven't gotten undead units added to Heroes, yet.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You know, I know it wouldn't really be fair to team Lyn, but I actually kind of wouldn't mind if she lost because of multipliers... Sorry tho...

But yeah, I don't think Ike is getting anymore multipliers. I wish I didn't have to miss the ones he does get. Being in the US eastern timezone stinks for the gauntlet. xP

If we won due to the multiplier, I would feel dirty and hallow.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sachiko Wada, please. Make it happen, Nintendo!

Definitely! I feel she got gypped a bit for cyl. Ike, Roy and Lucina all look amazing and then she just looks... No different to her other two...

@Rezzy

His cyl art looks amazing, to be fair. RD Ike kinda negatively impacted PoR Ike for me, though, since I got sick of him -.- But oh well. Ill probably go for him since I love his cyl art and I actually have him as a unit.

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

PoR Ike is.

RD Ike is cute too... I think he's the most attractive male in the series, personally. Those muscles and his beautiful blue eyes and handsome face are just the perfect combination!

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: Aaaand we just gave Hector a multiplier. Let's not make this happen too much...

No, do make it happen much!

...shh i didnt say anything and i totally didnt join team hector from the start

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Although I like the artist she should've had her original artist do her CYL design than the same person 3 times now such a waste I hope her next iteration gets a change for once....

Just now, NoirCore said:

No, do make it happen much!

...shh i didnt say anything and i totally didnt join team hector from the start

...Well, actually, if it happens often enough, we should win anyway, because if Hector needs tons of multipliers, that pretty much means he isn't catching up. :P

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ike's hourly gains have been consistently bigger than Lyn's though. He should have the bigger team by this logic. But whatever the case, go Team Ike! He's the best and we need a male gauntlet winner!

I'm personally tired of females winning.

Possibly~ it could also be Team Lyn saving flags to not tip Camilla into a multipler, though. But I'm not sure. Ike winning would be quite nice, yes~!

I don't mind females winning, personally, but it'd be nice to see a male winner for once. Though, I like all the people in this Gauntlet, so any winner would be fine by me (I worry about the reaction if it was Camilla, though...).

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh! I thought you meant specifically for vs. Hector; which is what surprised me haha~ I'm...not too sure which is really happening for who has bigger gains within Ike or Lyn's team (since I don't have the data in front of me)), but this Gauntlet definitely seems like it's pretty interesting all the same~! (Also goodbye rank indeed hahaaaaa - I hope we're able to catch the multiplers in the finals, should Ike move on~)

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not that it probably means anything since it's still really early in the round, but the prediction tracker currently has Lyn losing as it thinks Camilla will get the multiplier in the third-to-last hour / when it's at x7.3.

I honestly hope that does come to pass because I want Lyn to straight up lose even if it's undeserved. It'd at least mean that I'd finally get enjoyment out of the multiplier's existence as well.

2 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

Possibly~ it could also be Team Lyn saving flags to not tip Camilla into a multipler, though. But I'm not sure. Ike winning would be quite nice, yes~!

Yeah, it's hard to say for sure exactly. We'll have a better idea if we get an Ike vs Lyn final. But yes, Ike's gotta win it all! <3

EDIT: @Tybrosion Wow, prepare for a LOT of salt from Lyn people if that does become the case. But I wouldn't be upset. This would give Ike an easier time winning the gauntlet if he can get past Hector here.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Well, actually, if it happens often enough, we should win anyway, because if Hector needs tons of multipliers, that pretty much means he isn't catching up. :P

Pfft, you're just saying that cuz Ike.

crimean scum

hail ostia

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

Pfft, you're just saying that cuz Ike.

Actually, I remembered Ice Dragon said it a long time ago and as I thought about it more, he's right. :P

I must be the only person who doesn't mind the multiplier too much despite having actually been screwed by it before (Team Freddy person). xP

Edited by Anacybele

Looking at the projections, we are dangerously close to a double upset.

Camilla will most likely get a bonus in the final 5 hours. If it happens to be the last hour or two, Lyn might not be able to overcome it.

And The projection shows Hector missing the 7.5x by .39%. With just a little more from Ike or a little less from Hector, a 7.5x would mean victory for Hector.

If both of those happen, and Camilla wins the refugee war along with the gauntlet, I will be physically sick.

Let's go Team Ike! Let's fight for our friends! And, if we're not friends on here already, feel free to add me: 8608857766. Let me know if you do though! My Cherche is ready for an Ostian snack!

4 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Currently supporting team Ike, have my +HP -Res Spring Camilla in. Add me if you like! My ID: 9432393010

Added!

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

I haven't decided between Ike & Lyn yet, tbh. As it stands, I have neither

Join Team Ike! Join your friends!

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sachiko Wada, please. Make it happen, Nintendo!

Yes! This needs to happen! Lyn was the only CYL character not to get art from the artist who did the respective games the hero was from.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Do you stick your tongue out at everyone you come across?
Because that’s exactly what your overuse of :P emoticon means.

I use the :P emoticon a bunch, and no one I've come across interprets that as "sticking my tongue out at someone". It's just supposed to be a silly face showing you aren't too serious.