Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm, depending on your birthday, maybe there will be some sort of nice 1-year anniversary event going on at that time?

29th of January is almost in time to coincide with the anniversary (2nd of February) but not quite.

By Naga, I’m turning quarter-century soon. This frightens me a tiny bit.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm, depending on your birthday, maybe there will be some sort of nice 1-year anniversary event going on at that time?

Lets see.... last May was the Bride Special banner. Maybe next time we get Grooms. I'd be ok with that? (give me Groom Takumi!!!!!!!!)

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

29th of January is almost in time to coincide with the anniversary (2nd of February) but not quite.

By Naga, I’m turning quarter-century soon. This frightens me a tiny bit.

Hmm, fair enough on that. My birthday was a bit after the six-month anniversary.

Still younger than me :P:

34 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Try summoning on your birthday; that's how I got my Ninian -- during the second hero fest.

Ah, but mine was back in April, so no dice there!

29 minutes ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

My stalkers were Est and Jagen during that time. And that pitybreaker Mathilda during HeroFest

Oh, yeah, Jagen, I've gotten way too many of him too. But now I at least have tons of horses that can run Fortify Cav!

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

All of them. QR on all the things!

I've put QR on SO MANY PEOPLE. Just glancing through my character roster: Tiki, Summer Tiki, Xander, Summer Xander, Berkut, Sharena, Lukas, Beruka, Michalis, and Gunter. That's 10 right there, and I'm probably missing a couple people. And it looks like I still have 4 Subakis sitting around.

Edited by Astellius

2 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Such a shame Male Corrin lost. I really wanted to have a Corrin showdown. So I guess I'll be supporting female Corrin now. GG to team Ninian. It was really close.

Corrin's problem is that there's a massive double standard regarding character.

I got busier than I anticipated so I couldn't post much during round 2. Bleh. :S
Well, I hope Ryoma's been useful for those who got him on round 1 and 2. That said, anyone want me to switch him for someone else for round 3?

Oh and shoutout to @Infinite Dreams's PA!Inigo, the man sure shimmied my matchups to victory on more than one occasion. ;)
I also got @Usana's Amelia frequently on round 2 - she made easy work of quite a few Blue Tome/Breath users.

As for round 3, I guess I'll chime in for the Team Corrin roll-call should anyone want to add me -  ID: 7909740863, Name: Ilia. 

2 hours ago, Astellius said:

Yes, indeed! We shall be comrades-in-arms once more! Ninian repeatedly refuses to join my ranks, despite me trying to summon her on every banner she's featured in. But Corrin has been with me since quite early on!

Yay we're on the same team again!^^
I'll keep an eye out for your A!Tiki (if you keep A!Tiki as your lead)

Heh, that reminds me...F!Corrin was the first unit I ever pulled in FEH - and she stuck around as my main blue unit for quite some time, it was no wonder she was one of the first units I promotedto 5*.

Bit bummed that Corrin lost, but when I saw the last-round multiplier, I sighed.  Ah, well.

But now. . .my strength is for one fighter. . .

Fae, you will be avenged.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Bit bummed that Corrin lost, but when I saw the last-round multiplier, I sighed.  Ah, well.

But now. . .my strength is for one fighter. . .

Fae, you will be avenged.

Do you mind explaining the appeal of Corrin? I can't for the life of me see it & I rather understand both sides instead of one.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Do you mind explaining the appeal of Corrin? I can't for the life of me see it & I rather understand both sides instead of one.

In other words, I don't care about Corrin.  I'm doing this because Ninian knocked Fae out of the first round.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all~!

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

In other words, I don't care about Corrin.  I'm doing this because Ninian knocked Fae out of the first round.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all~!

Oh, I thought I would get an explanation about her appeal besides her design.....& feathers.

Well, see you on the battle field.

6 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Aw Tiki lost? Oh well I'll be jumping on the massive Ninian train now.

Welcome brother.

2 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:
I got busier than I anticipated so I couldn't post much during round 2. Bleh. :S
Well, I hope Ryoma's been useful for those who got him on round 1 and 2. That said, anyone want me to switch him for someone else for round 3?

Oh and shoutout to @Infinite Dreams's PA!Inigo, the man sure shimmied my matchups to victory on more than one occasion. ;)
I also got @Usana's Amelia frequently on round 2 - she made easy work of quite a few Blue Tome/Breath users.

As for round 3, I guess I'll chime in for the Team Corrin roll-call should anyone want to add me -  ID: 7909740863, Name: Ilia. 

Yay we're on the same team again!^^
I'll keep an eye out for your A!Tiki (if you keep A!Tiki as your lead)

Heh, that reminds me...F!Corrin was the first unit I ever pulled in FEH - and she stuck around as my main blue unit for quite some time, it was no wonder she was one of the first units I promotedto 5*.

Hurrah! It's a reunion! And I do plan on keeping Tiki up, so I hope she serves you well, should you get her. Although, with some of these gauntlets, it seems like only a couple of my friends ever get my character! Ah well! And Ryoma sounds fine to me, I'll be on the lookout for him.

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh, I thought I would get an explanation about her appeal besides her design.....& feathers.

Well, see you on the battle field.

Y'know. . .I can get behind this attitude~!

Make this a gauntlet to remember, in a good way~!

18 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Y'know. . .I can get behind this attitude~!

Make this a gauntlet to remember, in a good way~!

Oh no, I'm actually kinda bitter about Tiki's loss. That's why I chose Ninian to get my revenge.

So I'm pretty much doing exactly what you're doing. It is the Voting Gauntlet after all.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh no, I'm actually kinda bitter about Tiki's loss. That's why I chose Ninian to get my revenge.

So I'm pretty much doing exactly what you're doing. It is the Voting Gauntlet after all.

Oh, this is gonna be good~!  Alright, then let's see who winds up with the most feathers~!  Or who has the most fun~!  Or something~! :P:

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Oh, this is gonna be good~!  Alright, then let's see who winds up with the most feathers~!  Or who has the most fun~!  Or something~! :P:

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!!!

& Hopefully some feathers as well. :P

Edited by Zangetsu

OMG! Ninian did it! It'd be really cool if she won since she's not who you think of when you think of popular characters. I did pretty good last round and managed to stay in the top 5000. Maybe I'll be able to get an okay rank this time around. I am coming into this round with 1400 flags saved. 

As always, feel free to add me as a friend! I think I've got about room for 10 more people on my list. ^^

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

VEGEANCE WILL BE MINE!!! & Hopefully some feathers as well.

Pfft, you'll have to work to NOT get feathers.  Even my "I forgot about the gauntlet in the last three hours because RL" was enough to net me a decent amount (a little past 10,000th place).

THIS is what the gauntlet is about, to me - two opposing sides, each with their own reasons, and a nice clean battle to figure out who wins.  Time to give it my all~!

Looks like I'm finally on team Ninian now. If anyone would like a +1 +Atk Julia, my ID is 5367543341. Just let me know if you send one so I know to accept it.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

OMG! Ninian did it! It'd be really cool if she won since she's not who you think of when you think of popular characters. I did pretty good last round and managed to stay in the top 5000. Maybe I'll be able to get an okay rank this time around. I am coming into this round with 1400 flags saved. 

As always, feel free to add me as a friend! I think I've got about room for 10 more people on my list. ^^

I'm pretty sure I just got your Merric, actually. He was a lifesaver with his Bowbreaker and Reposition against an enemy Takumi. I'm glad I'll finally get to see him again in this round!

52 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Do you mind explaining why anyone has to explain why they like this or that character?