Your Abosolute FAVOURITE Character.

Oguma

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I wouldn't know.

Either Lowen, Dorcas, Aless, Serra, Tauroneo, Makalov... or perhaps someone else.

Lower has a sheep on his head. That's pretty manly. Dorcas is a manly man, just because he is. Aless is so manly that it's badass. Serra is annoying... which is quite manly. Tauroneo is a manly man with an awesome moustache. And Makalov is a manly, sexy beast.

Yeah, I like manly men (and women) <3

Mine would be Sara from FE5. I'd die okay, maybe not if my daughter was even half as cute as her.

Also, that Tana artwork is from this site (see the Media section -> FE8). However somebody removed the watermark : /

Edited by VincentASM

I can identify with Haar the most and he reminds me of Johnny Depp, and I have an affinity for pwnage characters with little ties to the story to begin with, so he gets my pick. There's also Bastian, who reminds me of simultaneously Shakespeare and Orlando Bloom, and Soren, who is a canonical gothboy and reminds me of Diogenes.

Fazilla for being horribly cute and having awesome ears, Mia for just being awesome and win in RD, L'Arachel for being one of the only really notable characters in FE8 that I can remember, Joshua for being another one of those notable characters that I can remember, Stefan and Zihark for obvious reasons and having awesome hair. Soren is overloved and Bizz takes to giving underloved characters more love, but he gets a note as well.