I'd like to see the Greil Mercenaries in another FE

The Greil Mercenaries are my favourite Fire Emblem characters and I'd like to see them in another game or more FE games. It'd be cool if they were the Fire Emblem mascots. They're a pretty balanced group and they kick a lot of ass. There wasn't enough screentime of them in Radiant Dawn and I'd like to see how close they really are.

The Greil Mercenaries are my favourite Fire Emblem characters and I'd like to see them in another game or more FE games. It'd be cool if they were the Fire Emblem mascots. They're a pretty balanced group and they kick a lot of ass. There wasn't enough screentime of them in Radiant Dawn and I'd like to see how close they really are.

like a story of how they came to be? i would buy it.

They aren't exactly the most interesting characters ever. A lot of the personalities reminded me of other FE characters.

You can only do so many characters in a series before your fans can say "Ooh, X reminds of Y!" Even if you only play one or two games in said series, if Y made an impression and you and so did Z, then you might see bits of Y and Z in X.

As for more GM stories; No more Tellius. :D

You can only do so many characters in a series before your fans can say "Ooh, X reminds of Y!" Even if you only play one or two games in said series, if Y made an impression and you and so did Z, then you might see bits of Y and Z in X.

As for more GM stories; No more Tellius. :D

If Boyd only looked like Ross, then I wouldn't comment on him, but wanting to be the best Warrior and stuff like that?

NEVAH!!!!!!!

i would rather have a new adventure with new characters and new places and new everything else than to use the same characters again.

two games is understandable but any more is too much

NEVAH!!!!!!!

i would rather have a new adventure with new characters and new places and new everything else than to use the same characters again.

As much as I love Ike's team, I must go with Bianchi on this one.

Let's hope that the next FE has a group like the GM only better. They're my fave group in FE and I wanted to see more of them in RD. They should have explained what they've been doing for the last 3 years plus Mia joined at the end of PoR so it would've been nice to see what effect she had on the mercenaries. There wasn't enough BoydXMist and Rhys/Gatrie/Mia were only in one base conversation each. I guess the lack of character development in RD (this goes for all characters) makes me want them in another game cause I feel like there's so much we don't know about them. It would be nice to have new characters but I wouldn't mind seeing them again. If anything, they could travel with Ike to unknown lands and the game wouldn't have to be on Tellius. It'd be like the adventures of the Greil Mercenaries. Personally, I woudln't care how similar it is to past FE games as long as the gameplay kicks ass.

*sigh* It would be great, but since Ike has left to unknown lands (and into my story), it'd have to be about before all of these, but I don't think they would be able to make anything like that. =(

It would be nice to have new characters but I wouldn't mind seeing them again. If anything, they could travel with Ike to unknown lands and the game wouldn't have to be on Tellius. It'd be like the adventures of the Greil Mercenaries.

He could travel through Beginon and come to a continent in the south. Like this:

--------------heh.jpg

Then he could still have contact with the bird tribes! (provided that they didn't leave the islands completley)

Edit: I know the idea sucks. I just can't let go off Tellius. :mellow:

Edited by xanatha

Let's hope that the next FE has a group like the GM only better. They're my fave group in FE and I wanted to see more of them in RD. They should have explained what they've been doing for the last 3 years plus Mia joined at the end of PoR so it would've been nice to see what effect she had on the mercenaries. There wasn't enough BoydXMist and Rhys/Gatrie/Mia were only in one base conversation each. I guess the lack of character development in RD (this goes for all characters) makes me want them in another game cause I feel like there's so much we don't know about them. It would be nice to have new characters but I wouldn't mind seeing them again. If anything, they could travel with Ike to unknown lands and the game wouldn't have to be on Tellius. It'd be like the adventures of the Greil Mercenaries. Personally, I woudln't care how similar it is to past FE games as long as the gameplay kicks ass.

Most FE games have a game devoted to 1 group of characters. The GM had PoR. What more do you want? :/

Most FE games have a game devoted to 1 group of characters. The GM had PoR. What more do you want? :/

I actually don't want that much more. Maybe if they released a few more base and support conversations as downloadable content I'd be satisfied. And trial maps so I can play as them whenever I want. That's all.

I like the Greil Mercenaries, but I don't like them so much that I want them to star in a third game. They've been in two different games now, and that's more than enough.

I'd like to see an actual new continent, or another game based on an already existing continent, just so many years later or earlier.

NEVAH!!!!!!!

What Goddess of Madness said. :mellow:

Sacred Stones needs a sequel.

even though its not exactly the most interesting continent of FE characters are to blame, methinks i think Magvel deserves another chance to redeem itself