The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Kiran panicking about having summoned all three lol.  I wonder how bad it'll be with Surtr...

I do not like that jerk, so I hope Kiran sends that asshole to Hel.

54 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Breidablik looks like...I'm too embarrassed to say...

There is nothing embarrassing about it. The main difference between my pussy and Breidablik is that mine has claws and meows, while Kiran's squirt out Heroes.

Things I love about this comic:

1. Ylgr gets to repay Helbindi for preparing her nice food when she was captured.

2. Gunnthra and Laegjarn being friends makes total sense.

3. Waiter Alfonse with what is probably a sacred crest denoting the time when the four kingdoms banded together with the four sacred dragons...on his apron. I want to summon this alt.

Fire Emblem Heroes: Book 3: The Search for friends

As long as we're recruiting dead people, I'd appreciate some more FE4 Gen 1 units.

...also isn't it premature to consider Loki a friend of the Order of Heroes? I get that she's summonable but I don't think that was the point being made.

Edited by Glennstavos

7 hours ago, Garlyle said:

For the first time I feel like this chapter tried to make a funny, and I missed the joke.

In East Asian superstition, if you sneeze out of the blue, it means someone is talking about you behind your back. (China and Japan for sure, unsure about Korea.)

Edited by Ice Dragon

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

In East Asian superstition, if you sneeze out of the blue, it means someone is talking about you behind your back. (China and Japan for sure, unsure about Korea.)

Oh, that actually makes sense. We have something similar, but then the person is having a hiccup instead.

Tbh, this comic feels like total filler in the face of the previous one. Both making light of how enemies become allies eventually in a game like this. And I think this wasn't the first time this comic told the same joke twice in a row. Maybe it was the two comics about Sharena's friendship with Wrys? Or the two comics about Kiran and Alfonse's fusion monster?

16 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Is originally from Japan, it spread to other country through media(anime, manga).

2 hours ago, Raven Nox said:

Is originally from Japan, it spread to other country through media(anime, manga).

There is a Book called "Book of Songs" (Shijing) which contains ancient chinese poems which goes as far as 1000 BC and further, these already have hints about the sneezing superstition existing in those times in china. 

3 hours ago, Stroud said:

There is a Book called "Book of Songs" (Shijing) which contains ancient chinese poems which goes as far as 1000 BC and further, these already have hints about the sneezing superstition existing in those times in china. 

Some part in china then, because according to my cousin in Fuzhou, he got the reference from manga.

@Coolmanio Now that the comic is up on the main site, I just checked my suspicions, and on the last frame, that should definitely say "Book 3" instead of "Chapter 3".

14 minutes ago, Raven Nox said:

Some part in china then, because according to my cousin in Fuzhou, he got the reference from manga.

I don't know how old your cousin is, but it might just be due to the younger generations either being less aware of traditional superstitions or just not having encountered all of them yet.