The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

50 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Gray was pretty much the epitome of no means yes. I don't like that trope at all. I know Clair is snobbish, but even so, she basically tells him to stop hitting on her and he keeps on doing it anyway. I do agree about the zero chemistry, too. I get they might want to show different people together but it just didn't work in this instance.

I liked Gray as a character in his other supports, but not his ones with Clair. I crackship her with someone else because I prefer how they look together, and I feel they would work better xD 

Oh well, maybe next time xD 

Yeah that's the sad thing. I actually really like Gray in just about everything else in Echoes.

Which just makes it all the worse that it's his supposed romance support that's so awful. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

What's that title referencing to?

Also, too meta to for me

Cavalry ability called canto. Can move after performing an action like attacking, trading etc

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Cavalry ability called canto. Can move after performing an action like attacking, trading etc

Oh that, I thought it meant something Galeforce or something along those lines. Thanks for answering.

Edited by Zangetsu

I, er.... I can relate to this new comic... strongly... as if my own soul was struck with an attack I couldn't evade despite being in the forest and near A+ support partners.

It's actually wondrous I was able to return to Fates on Lunatic without making blunders related to what wasn't in Heroes...

this is freaking great, the manga got to tharcia before the actual game did.

Edit: to make it even more funny they had to use a shadow dragon character to say where capture is from, even though awakening used lissa, gray mentioned evasion (gaiden has some of the most ludicrous evasion rates in the series),  and leo was used for fates.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

46 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also Cain making a Thracia reference..is that a nod to how there is another Cain in Thracia?

There's two fighters you get at the beginning of the game. Though I need to check their growths as well as bases to compare them to the Christmas cavalier duo

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

There's two fighters you get at the beginning of the game. Though I need to check their growths as well as bases to compare them to the Christmas cavalier duo

No, there literally is a different character named "Cain" in Thracia 776.

In Japanese, both Akaneia's and Thracia's Cains are officially romanized as "Kain", though Akaneia's Cain is pronounced "kine" (rhymes with "mine") and Thracia's Cain is pronounced "kane" (rhymes with "main").

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, there literally is a different character named "Cain" in Thracia 776.

In Japanese, both Akaneia's and Thracia's Cains are officially romanized as "Kain", though Akaneia's Cain is pronounced "kine" (rhymes with "mine") and Thracia's Cain is pronounced "kane" (rhymes with "main").

Facepalm. How was I so stupid?

13 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

You know the summoner doesn't know what he's doing when his team is three reds and a healer.

Nowi will just destroy every one of them.

CA Alm is balls to the walls insane. But not in this case where he isn't in the team. 

Edited by silveraura25

12 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

You know the summoner doesn't know what he's doing when his team is three reds and a healer.

Nowi will just destroy every one of them.

It doesn't say this is in the Arena, unlike the Setsuna comic which says so explicitly. I generally assume this summoner has been spending most of his time doing story missions or Training Tower or whatnot.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It doesn't say this is in the Arena, unlike the Setsuna comic which says so explicitly. I generally assume this summoner has been spending most of his time doing story missions or Training Tower or whatnot.

Huh.  So does the Heroes Comic Universe have multiple summoners, is the summoner featured nonlinearly throughout his career, or are we dealing with multiple dimensions?

Will we ever get chick summoners in this manga series?  I wanna see chick summoners. lol

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

It says a lot when the summoner has finished Thracia before me (I refuse to play that thing if it doesn't have a good translation ok, I'm on the camp of Story>Gameplay). 

Still, while funny I think I can't relate to this one, I've always been able to adapt to different kind of games super quickly so...