• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

Ended up joining Sigurd because, while I was indifferent towards everyone in this VG, at least I like his art the best. I wanted to make a fire joke but couldn't think of one. 

I have Summer Xander as my main unit, so if anyone on Team Sigurd needs a green, I gotchu.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an interesting match with an allied Celica (here to support Faye) against Brave Roy, Brave Lyn, and an enemy Celica (here to oppose Faye). How interesting.

29 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

Ended up joining Sigurd because, while I was indifferent towards everyone in this VG, at least I like his art the best. I wanted to make a fire joke but couldn't think of one. 

You could say that Sigurd's art...

... is lit.

I haven't pushed far with my flags compared to last night- I'm just in the 12000s. Team Faye is small, but dedicated.

Also, I got Brave Ike and Hinoka as my allies this morning, but my rando ally was a Reinhardt both times. The only thing he did was finish off a 3HP Hector.

Edited by bethany81707

...Come on, don't ruin the fun with lame fire jokes. :(

Sigurd is cool because he's Sigurd, not because of a dumb joke! <3

I also still have regular Freddy as my lead for those who need greens. I'm still in need of greens though! xP

Wait, Rhajat is getting the second most votes per hour after Sigurd and is getting more than Tharja?

It looks like Dorcas and Catria are pretty evenly matched, surprisingly.  The tracker is broken, but being close is a recipe for several hours of no bonus.  I guess I'll have to spend some flags tonight in case I don't get a chance tomorrow.  I've learned my lesson from last time.

Hey, bad fire puns warm my heart! They might get repetitive but at least they aren't people trashing the other teams. Lets just be glad this thread hasn't devolved into blind pointless rage yet.

Anyway I'm still somehow hanging around rank 200 on team Sigurd. I wasn't all that invested in this gauntlet, but now I kind of want to see how high of a score I can get in this round, hopefully I'll catch more of the multipliers.

Edited by DarkLordIvy

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wait, Rhajat is getting the second most votes per hour after Sigurd and is getting more than Tharja?

It looks like Dorcas and Catria are pretty evenly matched, surprisingly.  The tracker is broken, but being close is a recipe for several hours of no bonus.  I guess I'll have to spend some flags tonight in case I don't get a chance tomorrow.  I've learned my lesson from last time.

So much for the power of memes. Although all things considered maybe Echoes boosted Catria's popularity even further.

Then again, mulitpliers.   :/

Just now, DarkLordIvy said:

Hey, bad fire puns warm my heart! They might get repetitive but at least they aren't people trashing the other teams. Lets just be glad this thread hasn't devolved into blind pointless range yet.

Give it time, we're not done with the 1st rounds yet. Calm before the storm  y'know?

Edited by Zangetsu

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Give it time, we're not done with the 1st rounds yet. Calm before the storm  y'know?

Oh I have no doubt that it will, I'm just impressed we've made it over halfway through the first day without name calling.

9 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

blind pointless range

You mean when you get Bolting'd in a Fog of War map?  Getting killed by an enemy you can't even see if quite infuriating.

Just now, Rezzy said:

You mean when you get Bolting'd in a Fog of War map?  Getting killed by an enemy you can't even see if quite infuriating.

....Yes! Lets go with that. That is what I meant :V

Typing is hard.

6 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Oh I have no doubt that it will, I'm just impressed we've made it over halfway through the first day without name calling.

Maybe not @ Sereneforest, but folks calling Faye, Rhajat, Tharja, "thots" already. So you know the usual schtick for the community.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Maybe not @ Sereneforest, but folks calling Faye, Rhajat, Tharja, "thots" already. So you know the usual schtick for the community.

What's the list again? Thotja, Rhajthot, Thotye/Fathot? Those are what I tend to see on Reddit/Gamefaqs. But then again they also call Caeda a thot too so it's pretty hard to take them seriously.

Either way it's not like I care about that. I'm ok with Tharja, Faye is a bit creepy to me but that's about it and I never got Rhajat when I played Fates so I have no opinion on her. Hopefully people will keep it civil until the inevitable salt we're going to get when one of the big guys gets upset by the multiplier.

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

What's the list again? Thotja, Rhajthot, Thotye/Fathot? Those are what I tend to see on Reddit/Gamefaqs. But then again they also call Caeda a thot too so it's pretty hard to take them seriously.

Either way it's not like I care about that. I'm ok with Tharja, Faye is a bit creepy to me but that's about it and I never got Rhajat when I played Fates so I have no opinion on her. Hopefully people will keep it civil until the inevitable salt we're going to get when one of the big guys gets upset by the multiplier.

Bout as inevitable as the sun rising. Seriously, I'm so sick of that force insult, how lazy can you be & not just say "ho"?

23 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Maybe not name-calling, but we had someone calling Team Faye 'trash' and me and Vax wrong for liking her.

In response to me remarking our team is probably a little tiny.

16 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

What does 'thot' even mean? :lol:  I never hear anyone use that word IRL, but I've seen it online a few times...

3 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

What does 'thot' even mean? :lol:  I never hear anyone use that word IRL, but I've seen it online a few times...

That. Ho. Over. There

Apparently people are too lazy to just say "ho" these days.

2 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

According to the Internet it means: That Ho Over There

Source

Such a childish word, oh well at this point it holds as much meaning as the word "overrated". 

24 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I know it's going on but I don't want to deal with it. I've been actively avoiding gauntlet talk everywhere but here and one discord server.

6 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Its another way to call a girl a whore. Its a shitty thing to spread around.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Has my Bridelia been useful at all/have you gotten her?

She's been great! Better than my own units and other people's. I've been getting her every time as it doesn't appear that anyone else on my friend list is supporting Dorcas, though I only have 10 friends for the multiplier bonus anyway.

Have you received my Fjorm? I can change her to Olwen, Katarina, or others if needed.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

She's been great! Better than my own units and other people's. I've been getting her every time as it doesn't appear that anyone else on my friend list is supporting Dorcas, though I only have 10 friends for the multiplier bonus anyway.

Have you received my Fjorm? I can change her to Olwen, Katarina, or others if needed.

I've gotten yours a couple times.  Oddly, I seem to get Fjorm as my random unit like half the time, but getting a Blue is good, since I've gotten double green a few times, too.

I've gotten your Fjorm, @Fruity Insanity's Tiki, and Gem Lord's Eliwood the most.  I've gotten Luna's Fae a few times, which sadly got me TPK'd since I was up against the Red Army.