• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

The gauntlet ends at 11 PM EST now right? 

Going by that, Rhajat should give Faye a Multiplier at 9 PM (which is in 15 minutes) then Rhajat gets the multiplier at 10 and seals the deals the deal. Unless of course Faye gets a same and hangs on to the lead in which case it's a done deal in her favor. I missed one of the multipliers sadly but I should still be able to get in the top 5k. Small army is small.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The gauntlet ends at 11 PM EST now right? 

Going by that, Rhajat should give Faye a Multiplier at 9 PM (which is in 15 minutes) then Rhajat gets the multiplier at 10 and seals the deals the deal. Unless of course Faye gets a same and hangs on to the lead in which case it's a done deal in her favor. I missed one of the multipliers sadly but I should still be able to get in the top 5k. Small army is small.

No, this is wrong. Faye doesn't get enough on her first multiplier hour to get even out of the multiplier range. So Faye will likely have the next two hours as multipliers. Us on Team Rhajat need to bury Faye now, and probably use flags for the next two hours in order to win.

7 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

...So, what are the odds on Faye winning?

The current projections favor Faye winning by a relatively small margin. So yeah, the odds are in favor of Faye, but not overwhelmingly so.

So... for those of us on Team Rhajat, let's use those flags! It could very well make the difference! Let's win this round!

The multiplier really is something. There is no way Faye could possibly win even this round otherwise.

It'll be meme-worthy if she somehow manages to take the whole gauntlet. She's literally the only dark horse.

Edited by Zeo

...Wow, did nearly all of Team Sigurd just stop playing last hour? He gained 300 mil last time, but only like 80 this time. I wonder if people quit using flags. I know I ran out, but me running out wouldn't make THAT big a difference.

Even so, it doesn't look like Katarina will overtake us in this final hour. I think Siggy's got this! :D

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm a bit worried to Tharja, Priscilla has the multiplier, hoping she doesn't win.

It depends on how hard Tharja pushes in her current multiplier. Priscilla has chances to not catch up.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm a bit worried to Tharja, Priscilla has the multiplier, hoping she doesn't win.

I think it always takes more than hour for Priscilla to catch up after Tharja gets the multiplier. You guys probably have this in the bag.

I'm rallying hard for Priscilla though.

I'm gonna be in the top 1000 for the first time. Huh, that's something.

Wow... it really looks like Faye is about to knock out Rhajat. if Priscilla knocks out Tharja then both Tharja and sexy Tharja will get eliminated in one swoop.

It'll feel kinda bad to be on the opposite side as a FE7 character, but at least the multipliers will once again drop like rain, as will the feathers most likely.

I'm going to have 300 Flags left over because I barely found time to do the VG. I only managed to catch one multiplier too on team Sigurd, I think they toned down the multipliers.

1 minute ago, Logos said:

I'm going to have 300 Flags left over because I barely found time to do the VG. I only managed to catch one multiplier too on team Sigurd, I think they toned down the multipliers.

Team Cigarette just so outnumbered the opposition that you didn't get that many.

GG. Dorcas won, Same hell lasted throughout the last 6 or so hours. I'm glad I supported my favorite Whitewing even if I'm a feather merc.

Now with that out of the way, who's next in line to be stomped? I have zero attachment to the other characters (except Sigurd, but going with him is a score suicide) so I'm going to focus on maximum profit.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Team Cigarette just so outnumbered the opposition that you didn't get that many.

That's what I imagined. People love him because of these variety of reasons

A) His game

B) His Story

C) His Skills

Meanwhile Katarina is just like... plot twist character cliche

Still says Sigurd will win too, and I think he will. I don't think there's any way Katarina can put up more than a bil in one hour, even with this multiplier. I mean, there may be a small chance, but it's doubtful.

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

GG. Dorcas won, Same hell lasted throughout the last 6 or so hours. I'm glad I supported my favorite Whitewing even if I'm a feather merc.

Now with that out of the way, who's next in line to be stomped? I have zero attachment to the other characters (except Sigurd, but going with him is a score suicide) so I'm going to focus on maximum profit.

Do you know the mutton man?