Future Legendary Heroes

Arthur97

2 hours ago, sirmola said:

I really hope they don't do that. It would feel really scummy, imo. (especially if they use story OCs) It would be painfull if someone joined you during the plot, but then the game expected you to get them randomly. I expect that they will instead do what they  are doing for fjorm: give you aditional blessings if you summon more copies of her, and making blessings otherwise limited as an incentive to summon more of her (and optimal play will require at least 3 blessings). This is a good balance, IMO

Exactly that would be plain awful and disliked by many it'll just be like how Fjorm is which is fine.

1 hour ago, BaronKrause said:

Wait, their permanent, as in you can't re bless a hero with a different blessing after? If so that would probably make me never use it on my main units as well.

You can replace a blessing, but you lose the original in the process. 

I'm hoping we get the next one 02/01/18, I notice that's when the season chart leads up to and until then it's all blue element vs another colour. I have a feeling the others could be fire King's minions.

Edited by Zelgius

I feel like we will get 3 more free legendary heroes so everyone can get access to the bonuses from them, and another point in levaetan's favor for being one of them is that her unique weapon isn't painfully broken like surtur or loki's. I also think that we will get more heroes with the legendary property, so that players can have more variety in their teams, would kinda suck if fjorm was our only way to get a water blessing, mainly because I don't care to use her unless required.

4 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

and another point in levaetan's favor for being one of them is that her unique weapon isn't painfully broken like surtur or loki's.

Laevatein is literally Raudhrblade+ with 6 more Atk and melee initiation range. I'm not seeing how this is any bit weaker than Surtr's or Loki's.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Laevatein is literally Raudhrblade+ with 6 more Atk and melee initiation range. I'm not seeing how this is any bit weaker than Surtr's or Loki's.

the melee initiation range is a pretty sizable nerf, some could argue, and while we have been seeing skills that can get infantry units that ever coveted +6 to a given stat, it seems like we will still not see Laevatein being near as broken any blade tome, and being locked to an infantry unit will not help it be anything more than a fairly good prf sword, I would feel very different if it was inheritable though. 

though if recruiting Laevatein isn't the case, it will be a great way for IS to acknowledge that blade tomes were a bad idea, so I'm satisfied either way.

4 hours ago, Solaris998 said:

It was confirmed in the last main story chapter that they're the same person, Zacharias was just an alias for Prince Bruno when he fled to Askr.

I know it's optimistic to think they'll keep being this generous but my line of thinking is that if they want us to use this blessing system they'll give us at least one of each element. Which can only be done if they give us a free Legendary Hero according to them. You could be right, though I hope it's not the case.

I could perhaps see us getting a free OC for each element. They could easily make new versions of other characters to add in as well.

No need for there to be just one Legendary Hero for each element.

50 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I'm hoping we get the next one 02/01/18, I notice that's when the season chart leads up to and until then it's all blue element vs another colour. I have a feeling the others could be fire King's minions.

Where is the season chart? I can't seem to find it anywhere, even when I looked up where the game says it is.

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

the melee initiation range is a pretty sizable nerf, some could argue, and while we have been seeing skills that can get infantry units that ever coveted +6 to a given stat, it seems like we will still not see Laevatein being near as broken any blade tome, and being locked to an infantry unit will not help it be anything more than a fairly good prf sword, I would feel very different if it was inheritable though.

Infantry will soon be able to get +6/4/6/0 from a single unit with Dark Aura, Hone Spd 3, and Def Tactic 3.

Infantry is currently able to get +5/5/5/5 from a single unit with refined Light Breath+, though getting that buff is kind of a pain.

Refined Light Breath+ with Atk Tactic 3 gets +6/5/5/5.

Refined Rogue Dagger+ with Atk Tactic 3 gets +6/0/6/6.

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Where is the season chart? I can't seem to find it anywhere, even when I looked up where the game says it is.

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/What's_in_Store_for_the_2.0.0_Update_(News) under Legendary Hero Abilities.

58 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I agree with @thecrimsonflash that melee range is a huge nerf, although I do not think it is the weakest.

I think Sinmara is the worst out of the three since -20HP is a massive buff to players' highly merged ranged nukes running Desperation. Unless Surtr is on a map without obstacles or runs Deflect Magic or Hardy Bearing and Distant Counter, I think he is painting a huge target on his back by giving players a risk free way of getting into Desperation range.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Infantry will soon be able to get +6/4/6/0 from a single unit with Dark Aura, Hone Spd 3, and Def Tactic 3.

Infantry is currently able to get +5/5/5/5 from a single unit with refined Light Breath+, though getting that buff is kind of a pain.

Refined Light Breath+ with Atk Tactic 3 gets +6/5/5/5.

Refined Rogue Dagger+ with Atk Tactic 3 gets +6/0/6/6.

forgot about refined light breath, regardless, until they add a way to increase infantry movement, the 3 extra attack is minor at best especially considering how hard it would be to get full buffs for it to actually be tactically viable, the best possible buff is still only slightly better than a blade tome in raw damage at the cost of two less range, Laevatein would be an incredible infantry attacker, but still lacks the range and accessibility to get the highest most convenient buff possible as opposed to any mounted mage, any mounted unit can give 6/6/4/0 with far less luck in pulls, as our only two dark aura users are delthia and linde, both of whom are 5* exclusive and shiro also seems like 5* exclusivity will be the case, the only unit you need for the best possible effect from a single unit would be any mounted unit with hone cavalry and fortify defense 3 or any other combination of hones and fortifies.

guess this is more an argument as to why horse emblem is overpowered even with lower levels of investment and skill consideration.

3 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

forgot about refined light breath, regardless, until they add a way to increase infantry movement, the 3 extra attack is minor at best especially considering how hard it would be to get full buffs for it to actually be tactically viable, the best possible buff is still only slightly better than a blade tome in raw damage at the cost of two less range, Laevatein would be an incredible infantry attacker, but still lacks the range and accessibility to get the highest most convenient buff possible as opposed to any mounted mage, any mounted unit can give 6/6/4/0 with far less luck in pulls, as our only two dark aura users are delthia and linde, both of whom are 5* exclusive and shiro also seems like 5* exclusivity will be the case, the only unit you need for the best possible effect from a single unit would be any mounted unit with hone cavalry and fortify defense 3 or any other combination of hones and fortifies.

guess this is more an argument as to why horse emblem is overpowered even with lower levels of investment and skill consideration.

Accessibility, sure.

But optimized, Laevatein has an 8 Atk lead over Raudhrblade+ on an infantry unit (if you don't count Light Breath+ and Rogue Dagger+ because those are harder to set up) at the cost of only having melee initiation. (Laevatein can get +6/4/6/0 from a single unit without using the unit's turn, whereas Raudhrblade+ can only get +6/4/4/0. Laevatein has a 6 Atk lead over Raudhrblade+ when both are unbuffed.)

And then factor in the fact that Laevatein the unit has a top-of-the-line Atk stat to begin with (39 Atk in Story 2-2-5 Lunatic) whereas the best infantry red tome user with a comparable Spd stat (Laevatein has 34 Spd in Story 2-2-5 Lunatic) has only 35 Atk (+Atk Celica and +Atk Katarina). So we're now up to a 12-Atk lead for Laevatein when factoring in actual units that can use the weapons.

As for cavalry, the developers are giving players more tools to combat the use of buffs by non-infantry units and tome users, and I imagine that those skills are going to be more common in the future. On the other hand, there is currently only one skill in the game that can negate the buffs on an infantry melee unit: Divine Naga. Which Laevatein doesn't give a fuck about.

I dunno what could be, but it's pretty obvious that Fjorm won't be the only legendary hero, starting that it's been mentioned in plural. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we'll get other OCs as legendary heroes, and maybe elemental versions of known heroes as well (maybe in the next brave hero banner). I don't think those elemental blessings can be obtained by a single character. I'm pretty sure Laevantein will be the playable legendary hero of fire, but being an enemy, it may take a while before we can recruit her. I think so because she seems capable to change sides, as she doesn't seem evil, but just don't know better or checks her emotions for a reason, and her weapon is not as broken as the other two baddies' 

The other "Elemental" Legendarys heroes would have to be free accessable like Fjorm. Otherwise people wont be able to get all blessings into their roster. At least one for each.

My guess is Alfonse and Sharena get a promotion at some point in the story makeing Alfonse ----> Earth and Sharena ----> Wind. This will prolly coincide with their weapons becomeing upgradable.

And maybe Zacharias will show up and have Fire or some plot-no-jutsu gives us one of Surtrs allies as a free unit.

I wonde if Alfonse and Shareena will get legendary heroes version. I can see Alfonse being a Fire type, considering he mentions that his sword burn like “white flames”. If Bruno becomes a legendary hero, I’m pretty sure he will be Water, considering his exclusive tome is an ice spell.

7 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I wonde if Alfonse and Shareena will get legendary heroes version. I can see Alfonse being a Fire type, considering he mentions that his sword burn like “white flames”. If Bruno becomes a legendary hero, I’m pretty sure he will be Water, considering his exclusive tome is an ice spell.

Actually forget what i said. Surtr mentions he needed 6 months to wipe out Fjorms Land, and the one previously he only needed 3 Months.

So maybe someone survived from the Land before Nifl got destroyed survived.

Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna getting legendary heroes variants seems somewhat likely since their legendary weapons are all tied to a location in norse mythology that could correspond with a blessing, it might also be the reason why their weapons were excluded for the refinery since they might get upgraded periodically throughout book 2

4 hours ago, Hilda said:

Actually forget what i said. Surtr mentions he needed 6 months to wipe out Fjorms Land, and the one previously he only needed 3 Months.

So maybe someone survived from the Land before Nifl got destroyed survived.

You know I sort of wonder why he boasted about that its like I took out a nation in 3 months, but the next time I did it it took me 6, so you should be very scared because it will take me a whole year to overcome your nation. Wouldn't it be far more threatening if it where the other way around 

11 hours ago, MisfitMiju said:

Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna getting legendary heroes variants seems somewhat likely since their legendary weapons are all tied to a location in norse mythology that could correspond with a blessing, it might also be the reason why their weapons were excluded for the refinery since they might get upgraded periodically throughout book 2

I'd have to think that's probably it. Gotta be some reason for excluding them from the forgery.