Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace!

Vaximillian

SGuaXMa.png

We’re Awakening again, and Robin will be our first blue mage boss. Get those Julias and Deirdres to work, folks!

The trials will take place from 29 December to 9 January.

And this will be our final map:
i6xpGqg.png

We’ll get Masked Marth again as our reward. But there is also a water blessing on the list!
IMG_20171222_140820.jpg

Our bonus heroes are, as follows:
IMG_20171222_140758.jpg
40%: Chrom (Gifted Leader), Robin (Festive Tactician), Tharja (“Normal” Girl), and Lissa (Pure Joy).

20%: Lucina, Nowi, Frederick, and Marth (Enigmatic Blade).

IMG_20171222_141553.jpgLucina, Nowi, and Frederick are now available as 5★ from a new summoning focus banner!

Show off your Marths, folks! Again.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god if F!Robin is a bonus unit

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng my life has purpose

In any case I doubt she'd be a bonus unit though unless they re-release her GHB before or during this TT. Then again, I'd be down for another merge level...

Let's see...this kind of events always have a banner to pull from (even if those units are only 20% as shown by the PoR TT banner sans Ike).

My bet is that the Chirstmas units will be 40% bonus unit and the 20% will be normal M!Robin, Chrom/Lissa/Tharja, Lucina (they need their bait) and M!Marth/Clive/Tobin/Possible yet unlikely new prize.

seems like it'll be a mini tempest, the catalogue doesn't have any more spaces than the christmas units, unless they update again later, but I don't quite know how likely that is, they don't usually go out of their way to hide units like that so I think we are good.

I swear I am the only person who checks the catalogue every update just to see how many new units to expect.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

If it is a mini-tempest, then the free unit might be one from an older TT (like how we got Masked Marth in Hector's), but Masked Marth is the only Awakening character of past unit rewards. So, no idea.

New TT is at least nice for easy orbs! Will help for the Legendary Heroes banner and the winter banner.

Any guesses for new SS? I want Spd Smoke (it seems likely) and Live to Serve (i like this skill to help heal a healer without Reconcile, but also want to run it and Wrathful/Dazzling Staff). 
I think a Distant/Close Counter SS could be neat, but I see how it is overpowered. It is a SS, so it is only usable on one person at a time, maybe add a HP threshold to weaken it a bit?

Edited by Lord_Grima

At the rate mini-TTs are released, they'd need to give out two distinct units every time instead of two rarities of the same unit just to catch up. Since any previously released seals can just be put into the forge, they could replace the seal rewards with units instead. One can only hope...

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

At the rate mini-TTs are released, they'd need to give out two distinct units every time instead of two rarities of the same unit just to catch up. Since any previously released seals can just be put into the forge, they could replace the seal rewards with units instead. One can only hope...

not a terrible thought, I certainly wouldn't mind putting some more merges on my black knight, and I'd rather not wait two years to make that happen.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Mmm, if it's a mini tempest, than the 20% is going to be all F2P units if the first one is anything to go by. Let's see...F!Robin, TT repeat reward, Fjorm as the "Askr" slot, and...huh, they'll need to dig into daily hero battles for the last one. Virion, Lissa, Olivia, or Stahl. 

It'll be a shame if the christmas units are the 40%. Part of the appeal of Mini TT is being able to play with older, forgotten units with uber stats. In fact, I really ought to not expect any of the last Mini TT's conventions to return.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Julia and Deirdre who probably won't even double him, and you fail to mention Nino?

I am ashamed

Julia and Dierdre can probably one shot him. Nino can double, but most likely can't one shot. Plus, Sonya and Emblem blade mages can probably do better than both of those three.

I want more da gone rewards.

Anyones guess as to who the bonus characters will be, there are plenty of Awakening characters and I doubt they'll use some from the first trial. Chrom will undoubtedly be in it though since he wasn't on the last one. Hmm, since all of the new Christmas characters will be in fact from Awakening, I'd say there's a very strong possibility that they will be bonus units. As for the free bonus unit, I would guess Masked Marth if she hadn't already reappeared a second time. So I'm going to be positive and guess it will be someone like Priam and I would definitely cry of joy if it was him.

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Julia and Dierdre can probably one shot him. Nino can double, but most likely can't one shot. Plus, Sonya and Emblem blade mages can probably do better than both of those three.

Nah he's not gonna get one shot unless your Julia/Deirdre have T-adept. Tempest units have unnecessarily high HP so I'd imagine it'd be a tad harder than that. 

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It is a jab against me and my rotten luck, you dumb machine.

This isn't an excuse for not including Nino, idiotic human.

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Hm, I doubt I'll have a 40% Hero for this one but it's a mini TT so it won't be so bad a grind. More BK would be nice.

Is it confirmed to be mini now?  I thought they were claiming it was full length earlier. 

Just now, Rezzy said:

Is it confirmed to be mini now?  I thought they were claiming it was full length earlier. 

Not confirmed, but no new characters were found in the datamine, which suggests a mini.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The lack of Tobin want in this thread hurts. Who doesn't want to celebrate the holidays in cozy Ram village?

Tobin is really really good. He's basically a sword Donnel. My favorite of Echoes. ):

Are we expecting this TT to drop with the banner/paralogues, or do we know nothing other than the fact that it exists?

It would never, ever ever happen, but god would it be awesome if even one of the seasonal units was a TT reward.