Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace!

Vaximillian

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Go hug Nino or something. Poor girl must be exhausted from how much you (ab)use her.

You're mistaken

My Nino dropped her desire to read and cook. She now understands the joy of murdering everything in sight

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My Nino dropped her desire to read and cook. She now understands the joy of murdering everything in sight

And that’s sad. Robots ruin everything.

Bad Nino, no mention in the OP for her.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

And that’s sad. Robots ruin everything.

Bad Nino, no mention in the OP for her.

VAX PLEASE

I didn't ruin anything, nobody made her come to the dark side

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

VAX PLEASE

I didn't ruin anything, nobody made her come to the dark side

Yeah, right. You are literally worse than Sonia and Nergal combined. Shame on you.

When she came to you, her kill count was negative.

Edited by Vaximillian

I was looking at the datamine and it confirms three New Year's maps, looks like New Year's banner is confirmed.  I have a question regarding TT units, have we ever had a datamine before that did not find any info about the TT unit before, or is this a confirmed mini TT?  I am just wondering, because while I would be fine with a mini TT, I look forward to the free unit the most out of the TT rewards and a rerun would make me sad.  Plus Christmas TT needs to have a new cool free unit since it is Christmas.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

Plus Christmas TT needs to have a new cool free unit since it is Christmas.

This is the part where Rudolf or Walhart riding a reindeer would be awesome.

We're probably going to get Tobin or Clive... Or masked Lucina again. Or worse, a freebie regular Chrom, Lissa, F!Robin, M!Robin, or Tharja.

And cue the part where Virion is the free unit, but this is a unique Virion with 153 BST making him even stupidly bulkier, Virion's Bow+ that has built-in Panic Ploy 2, and... wait for it! Brazen Res. Not Brazen Atk/Res, Spd/Res, or Def/Res, but just Brazen Res. :p

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

This is the part where Rudolf or Walhart riding a reindeer would be awesome.

We're probably going to get Tobin or Clive... Or masked Lucina again. Or worse, a freebie regular Chrom, Lissa, F!Robin, M!Robin, or Tharja. And cue the part where Virion is the free unit, but this is a unique Virion with 153 BST making him even stupidly bulkier, Virion's Bow+ that has built-in Panic Ploy 2, and... wait for it! Brazen Res. Not Brazen Atk/Res, Spd/Res, or Def/Res, but just Brazen Res. :p

I would like to see that Virion, plus that would save me 20k in feathers to promote him.  I really don't want Clive or Masked Lucina again, if it has to be a rerun I could live with Tobin since I use him a fair bit.  Of course the unit I would want rerun would be BK, a +3 BK on my arena team would be great.  Of course knowing my luck it will be Clive again.  I never use him since I have several cav lancers that do the job better then him.

(Datamine summary below from yesterday)
Considering this post, I'd wager the new Winter Envoy units are the 40% units. (At least I hope so, since I bothered to pull some of them)

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Azuni

I'm going to make a prediction and say the bonus units will be

: Robin, Chrom, Frederick, Lissa - 40%

: Masked Marth?/Lucina, Olivia, Stahl or Sully, Cordelia, Virion, Cherche 20%

24 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I hope the TT starts soon, there's not really much to do in the game just now.

Kind of ironic considering we just got a banner, paralogue, and new chain challenge... I really hope it starts next week. I think Heroes will have Navarre re-run this week.

39 minutes ago, Aera said:

Kind of ironic considering we just got a banner, paralogue, and new chain challenge... I really hope it starts next week. I think Heroes will have Navarre re-run this week.

I'm guessing either the Navarre rerun or the new BHB will start by Saturday, when the Amelia and Tana BHB ends.

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So what you're telling me is that I have to pull for these Christmas units unless I want to suffer for this Tempest.

...Great.

It's no worse than the FE4 TT. I didn't have any 1.4x units for that one and didn't find it too awful.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's no worse than the FE4 TT. I didn't have any 1.4x units for that one and didn't find it too awful.

No. That was a horrible experience for me. Arvis made it fun, but it was a painful grind. Even if this turns out to be a mini I'd prefer to avoid it if I can.

Oh good it looks like it will be a full TT which means new unit.  Now as long as I can pull C!Robin before then so I can train him and C!Chrom together during this TT.  Please IS have Priam be the TT reward unit, pleasethat would make me so happy.