Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Ciarre said:

No, that's exactly what I was talking about. If you stay on the flag select screen you can hold onto it for as long as you want. 

Okay, then that's a silly thing to ask about then. The action of any single person is going to have a minimal effect, no matter which way they act. In terms of the end result, it's not going to matter what you do, unless there is coordinated action. There's no coordinated action in this case.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About what I expected. 

GG Ryoma. Was a good run. Lissa on the other hand may beat Tharja.

Hm... Lissa vs Azura. Not actually 100% on who I'd want to support between them.

Edited by Zeo

OMG. Azura hammers the nails on Ryoma’s coffin.

Team Ryoma should have underperformed. Everyone tried to catch Ryoma up to Azura and ended up in Same.

Edited by Aera

And likely rip Tharja. That stinks. I'll still give 400 flags into the last round as a last effort.

At least Ryoma's probably toast, so I'll be able to join Azura and still have a bonus unit next round.

I little sad that Ryoma might lose. But you never know. Maybe Airzura will over perform in the last hour, but who now. If Ryoma does lose tho, I don't know who to pick. If Tharja wins, then Airzura. If Lissa wins, then it's a tough choice.

Wow. Lissa may actually did it. Incredible. But I'm glad.

Well, go to bed. It's 4AM, I stayed so I can spend flags... and because of holidays. Good night people !

I agree. It'd be nice if Ryoma could have won, but I'm happy so long as Tharja doesn't. I usually don't care about the winners, but I had enough of her when she won the first time, never mind the third. 

Not sure who to join next round, though. Probably Lissa for rankings, since I have neither character. 

*Sigh* Kiss my ass, multiplier. You always ruin everything.

Welp, we're done. I suppose this is for the better though, given I'm going into next round with 1,605 flags left to spend. I don't normally defect to the team that beat mine, but it'd make more sense from a merc standpoint to go with Lissa instead of Azura especially since I have the former but not the latter. Besides, Lissa's art is far more gorgeous compared to Azura's.

Edited by Tybrosion