Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did go ahead and toss my last vote to Eirika. So my final Ballot was Panne, Kaden, Selkie, Velouria, Ewan, Selkie, and Eirika. So I basically went my original plan but subbed an extra Selkie in over Ross and Voted for Velouria instead of Myrrh. I kinda regret not going all Bunny with a full Panne vote, but I don't get as much fun voting multiple times for the same character as I do spreading it out. The second Selkie vote just felt bleh to me.

Edited by Usana

9 minutes ago, Usana said:

Well I did go ahead and toss my last vote to Eirika. So my final Ballot was Panne, Kaden, Selkie, Velouria, Ewan, Selkie, and Eirika. So I basically went my original plan but subbed an extra Selkie in over Ross and Voted for Velouria instead of Myrrh. I kinda regret not going all Bunny with a full Panne vote, but I don't get as much fun voting multiple times for the same character as I do spreading it out. The second Selkie vote just felt bleh to me.

Thank you so much!!

Edit: Double posted by accident. Is there a way to merge these posts? Thanks!

Edited by DefyingFates

My official ballot:
Screenshot_20180128_102201.png

I also gave a vote each day to Ishtar and PoR Calill, and at least twelve votes to SD Marth for the last two (or three?) days. The original lord must not get screwed by split votes yet again!

Edited by Vaximillian

Final day picks were Cervantes, who had the last slot reserved from the start, and a wildcard pick in Olwen, because those 80s shoulderpads are awesome. (And also to give Jugdral a representative because it was the only one missing. Mainly the shoulderpads though.)

XCsZLxv.jpg

Edited by Humanoid

3 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Hide contents

aYJHXUb.png

Posting my ballot now that it's full.

My taste is obviously amazing.

Yeah, is great.

There is mine!

Captura.PNG.b8ea25543cb46f45142acc0f80cbf2f2.PNG

Going off ballots posted here and even the midterm results, it seems that Jugdral overall will rank higher than last time. This is great for potential remakes! Hopefully IS will see that there is interest in those games and won't skip over them, assuming work on the next remake isn't underway already as FE Switch should be nearing completion by now. 

I somehow missed a vote on my main account (no idea how that happened), so I logged in on another browser to give Micaiah her 7th vote.

On my phone account:

1.- Micaiah
2.- Mareeta
3.- Cynthia
4.- L'Arachel
5.- Mia (RD)
6.- Velouria
7.- Marth (SD) (In the end I gave my vote to the Hero King because I do agree he's long overdue an alt and I'd rather have him over Ephraim)

Why did Loki and Veronica score so highly but Zacharias/Bruno didn't even get in the top 20?  Loki I understand why although I'm not impressed.  But I would have thought Veronica and Zacharias would have done similarly consiering how many people have been wanting Zacharias.

13 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Why did Loki and Veronica score so highly but Zacharias/Bruno didn't even get in the top 20?  Loki I understand why although I'm not impressed.  But I would have thought Veronica and Zacharias would have done similarly consiering how many people have been wanting Zacharias.

Speaking of, someone remind me exactly what happened to him again? I don't recall him ever dying, or anything.

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Speaking of, someone remind me exactly what happened to him again? I don't recall him ever dying, or anything.

He went off to find a way to resolve his bloodlust for the Askr kingdom so he can return an ally.  Or something like that.

Edited by Lushen

The final ballot:

Spoiler

eeBqlf7.jpg

There are aspects of this "why I chose who I did" listing that may be considered as very minor spoilers. Fair warning.

1. Caeda (SD): No surprise there. I guess the real surprise is that I didn't vote for her all 7 times. She was a favorite of mine from one of the first FEs I played, and after giving her the heavy favoritism treatment in Heroes, she's a favorite of mine from here as well.

2. Lilith: idk, I just really like Lilith; that dragon form is cute, and she's sweet as honey. I wish they'd given her more of a role in Fates, from the CQ7 script I'm assuming that she actually physically follows you around for most of it? After having all my units escape on CQ21, I spam the start button. If she were to make it into Heroes, I think it would be really nice if she were a breath user (like: Astral Breath - 16 Mt, Enables counterattack regardless of attacker's range. Slows special trigger. [some cool additional effect]) with a personal heal-oriented assist in before they just make her a staff user.

3. Leo: How do you say no to the guy who consistently mops the floor with CQ late-game, including a near solo of Endgame? You don't. Otherwise, he will erase you. I maintain that that should have been one of his special quotes. Pity about Brynhildr's meh-ness in Heroes, hopefully it gets a refinement soon.

4. Celica: Good design & voice work, kindhearted (she's got a bit of figurative tunnel-vision, but I guess that's what happens when your actual job is to pray to Mila), and very strong, gameplay-wise. That's good enough for me.

5. Faye: She'll solo Alm's route past Act 3 if you let her (and have her classed for the job), and I usually do...ever since I figured out that Alm support gives her an absolutely stupid +20 Hit at max rank. That's about it, really; I tend to pick favorites based on in-game performance rather than character development.

6. Marth (SD): Gotta honor the original Lord. Also a solid unit, and a nice guy with a strong sense of duty (even if he's really idealistic).

7. Marth (SD): This vote was originally supposed to go to Tibarn (RD), but midterm results convinced me otherwise. You'll have your day, King of Phoenicis.

Runner-ups:

• Tibarn: As stated above, he was going to get one of my votes originally.
  • Elise: Best Bolt Axe Wyvern, and a textbook glass cannon. Easily one of Fates' strongest units.
  • Haar: He has an eye patch. Also, he's a nice, laid-back guy with a secret stash of wisdom, and doubles as a death machine. What's not to like?

Edited by LordFrigid

This might not be the place to post this, buuuuuut...another thing people could do that would be awesome is just take thirty seconds of their time and send character feedback, saying "hey you know which character you should really add to the game? Brom."

Yeah. That'd be cool.

23 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

This might not be the place to post this, buuuuuut...another thing people could do that would be awesome is just take thirty seconds of their time and send character feedback, saying "hey you know which character you should really add to the game? Brom."

Yeah. That'd be cool.

If they give us Gheb, I'll never spend a single orb again. That is if they put him in the summoning pool.

Edited by silveraura25