Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

49 minutes ago, Jave said:

Senri Kita knows what's up:

poor ana

Speaking of artists, I wonder how the art would be done for the characters this go around in terms of artists used? I dunno if they'd use SD/NM's artist for Marth should he win, even if Minerva and Michalis use that artist. Celica I could see using the Echoes artist, though.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

poor ana

Speaking of artists, I wonder how the art would be done for the characters this go around in terms of artists used? I dunno if they'd use SD/NM's artist for Marth should he win, even if Minerva and Michalis use that artist. Celica I could see using the Echoes artist, though.

Hidari!Celica would be great.

Idk for Marth in all honesty. I'd like Sachiko Wada to draw him again because Brave!Roy was gorgeous, and Marth's art is beautiful. Or, you know, we could get the person who drew the original FE1 box art...

Just now, Lau said:

Hidari!Celica would be great.

Idk for Marth in all honesty. I'd like Sachiko Wada to draw him again because Brave!Roy was gorgeous, and Marth's art is beautiful. Or, you know, we could get the person who drew the original FE1 box art...

#RallyPantslessMarth

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

poor ana

Hey, I may dislike Micaiah, but at least she's not horribly designed and at least Senri Kita wants Tellius to get attention. I can accept that much. Still hope that if there's ever an RD remake, Micaiah's writing gets an overhaul and she isn't shoved aside so much by Yune. Because I do think she has potential.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

This might not be the place to post this, buuuuuut...another thing people could do that would be awesome is just take thirty seconds of their time and send character feedback, saying "hey you know which character you should really add to the game? Brom."

Yeah. That'd be cool.

No thanks. I'd rather have Tauroneo and Gatrie. Brom is okay, I just like them more.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, I may dislike Micaiah, but at least she's not horribly designed and at least Senri Kita wants Tellius to get attention. I can accept that much. Still hope that if there's ever an RD remake, Micaiah's writing gets an overhaul and she isn't shoved aside so much by Yune. Because I do think she has potential.

No thanks. I'd rather have Tauroneo and Gatrie. Brom is okay, I just like them more.

And she gets her own personal battle in the tower like Ike did, she gets her own special ending like Ike did, the ability to kill the final boss like Ike did, etc. Ike got so much stuff Micaiah didn't get that had nothing to do with Yune taking control. And give Ike some flaws, too, so he's got his things to fix like Micaiah and they both go through on it.

Also, how do you know Senri isn't voting simply because she likes Micaiah and isn't just doing this for Tellius? Funny Micaiah is the only one she's voting for... :P

14 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

And she gets her own personal battle in the tower like Ike did, she gets her own special ending like Ike did, the ability to kill the final boss like Ike did, etc. Ike got so much stuff Micaiah didn't get that had nothing to do with Yune taking control. And give Ike some flaws, too, so he's got his things to fix like Micaiah and they both go through on it.

Also, how do you know Senri isn't voting simply because she likes Micaiah and isn't just doing this for Tellius? Funny Micaiah is the only one she's voting for... :P

Ike had his flaws shown in PoR. All he needed was a bit more growth. And all characters have their own ending, so I don't know why you're complaining about that. Micaiah also did get her own battle, back in part 1 where you could control only her and the BK. So that pretty much counted as her own battle.

As for killing the final boss, that's a fair enough point, though I don't know how they'd make that work if Yune still has to speak through her.

Senri Kita was the artist for Tellius. I think it's safe to say she has some bias for it. Just like Kozaki likes drawing the 3DS FE characters in his own spare time.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Thank you :3

For the record, I voted for Eirika all seven days. Let's hope she gets in!!

It'd be super awesome if she overtook Camilla over the last couple days.  She's my fourth favorite FE character after Wolt, Roy, and Micaiah, so I'd definitely be hyped if she pulled second.

You guys just got an Eirika alt, why not let someone else have one who hasn't gotten one? Though better her than Camilla, admittedly. I'd rather see even Micaiah over both though, personally.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You guys just got an Eirika alt, why not let someone else have one who hasn't gotten one? Though better her than Camilla, admittedly. I'd rather see even Micaiah over both though, personally.

Because I like her, more Eirikas is never bad in my books.

Plus Eirika Emblem would be pretty fun.

I mean, it'd be nice to have Micaiah alts too, of course.  But Eirika having her horsemage alt doesn't really make me not want to vote for her.

Edit: Think about it this way, if the character who got an alt the other day was Ike and he was still in the CYL vote, would you still vote for him?

Edited by Glaceon Mage

30 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

And have it that Ike can be a possible pairing for Elincia while we're at it, cause the ending where Ike just up and leaves is total bullshit. XP

Honestly, I think for a Radiant Dawn remake, Ike actually needs to be pushed aside more. Have him be a supporting character, not a main character. His time was already at Path of Radiance. 

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I mean, it'd be nice to have Micaiah alts too, of course.  But Eirika having her horsemage alt doesn't really make me not want to vote for her.

Yay! Thank you again!

10 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Edit: Think about it this way, if the character who got an alt the other day was Ike and he was still in the CYL vote, would you still vote for him?

No, I would not vote for Ike. Because he got a CYL version already. I would've still voted for Frederick and Ephraim as I did. I was even planning to vote for only those two whether Ike was still in the poll or not. Because I care about diversity. I wouldn't mind eventually getting to try out a whole team of Ikes or Fredericks or Ephraims, but I don't want them to be shoved in super fast when there are lots of other characters that could get cool alts too, and I know that as mega popular as he is, not everyone cares about Ike. I only was hoping for RD Ike in the RD banner because he's an actual official variation, not one made up for Heroes. And even then, I didn't get my hopes up too high because we do already have two Ikes in the game.

Also, if we get a bunch of Ikes quickly, he'd end up in Xander and Camilla's situation. And Nohr's in general. Everybody complains about all the Nohr pandering and how those two got three alts, especially Camilla with her ruining the NY banner when it really should've been only Hoshido characters.

I don't want players to end up being bored and tired of Ike the same way.

Also, if Ephraim gets a CYL alt, he won't be snubbed since his sister just got an alt. Why does she deserve one and he doesn't? If one twin gets an alt, the other should too. Ephraim's just as popular as his sister, if not more.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

No, I would not vote for Ike. Because he got a CYL version already. I would've still voted for Frederick and Ephraim as I did. I was even planning to vote for only those two whether Ike was still in the poll or not. Because I care about diversity. I wouldn't mind eventually getting to try out a whole team of Ikes or Fredericks or Ephraims, but I don't want them to be shoved in super fast when there are lots of other characters that could get cool alts too, and I know that as mega popular as he is, not everyone cares about Ike.

Also, if we get a bunch of Ikes quickly, he'd end up in Xander and Camilla's situation. And Nohr's in general. Everybody complains about all the Nohr pandering and how those two got three alts, especially Camilla with her ruining the NY banner when it really should've been only Hoshido characters.

I don't want players to end up being bored and tired of Ike the same way.

I guess we just see it differently then.  I'm personally completely okay with having multiple alts of one character, since while there are popular characters I dislike that have potential for multiple alts (such as your Camilla example, though I don't think I hate her so much anymore because I like her in the Leo manga and the interaction with Azura in the New Year Paralogue was actually very cute), there are also ones I like and being able to make full teams of that character sounds pretty fun.  

6 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I guess we just see it differently then.  I'm personally completely okay with having multiple alts of one character, since while there are popular characters I dislike that have potential for multiple alts (such as your Camilla example, though I don't think I hate her so much anymore because I like her in the Leo manga and the interaction with Azura in the New Year Paralogue was actually very cute), there are also ones I like and being able to make full teams of that character sounds pretty fun.  

Tbh, I don't think I hate Camilla as much anymore either, I just feel more like she had great potential and was ruined by being pushed more as fanservice and getting shoved into that banner when I expected Hinoka or Ryoma... But I will never actually like her. She is still not to my tastes at all and her design is still one of the most awful I've ever seen imo.

But I do get your point about being able to make full teams of certain characters, as I did say I wouldn't mind having that for my favs someday. lol I just prefer if iS just spread out the releases a bit so people didn't get tired of those characters. I'd feel kind of bad if people got tired of something I really enjoyed as I felt bad for loving the CYL gauntlet after all the trouble it caused.

Edited by Anacybele