• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

According to last round's first-hour numbers, Grima has a slight advantage over Duma. The prediction is about 54-46 in Grima's favor which pretty much means it's anyone's race.

Yes, but people will flock over for vengeance. Or not, but history does say that a female is likely to win. That sounded a lot more sexist than it had to but I really have no idea how else to phrase it.

3 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Sadly I think you're...mistaken, haha! Psyche!

Okay but seriously you're probably right. While the almighty badass final boss is pretty high on the popularity list, Echoes is far more popular...not to mention fanservice and the fact Fallen!Celica is essentially a Yandere by what the community memes her as. It's "popular male badass vs crazy fanservice waifu" all over again...but this time I think fanservice might actually win.

I mean, from what I can see Echoes is more popular around here but I haven't really seen anything that backs up that claim. I recall that (sadly) Echoes didn't do as well as Fates & Awakening.

Are you talking about the CYL gauntlet? Cuz that was just flat out messy.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

popular male badass

Grima is a badass now? Okay.
I’m thankful to not associate with “badasses” if this is what they get.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

That sounded a lot more sexist than it had to but I really have no idea how else to phrase it.

Then you shouldn’t have said it at all.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Are you talking about the CYL gauntlet? Cuz that was just flat out messy.

Yep. The final round, Ike vs Camilla...she almost stole victory from him with those crazy multipliers (back when IS didn't know how multipliers worked in popularity contests). I'm happy he won, but damn I was scared he would lose.

@Rezzy I lose motivation so I decide to join Grima. Thanks for your Titania service. She protect Zelgius from blue mage and all.  I hope we can join the same team again in next VG and good luck.

Last but not least, anyone in Grima army who still need Falchion counter can still add me. My Shiro will do this job for you. I'll leave it here 7621535587.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Then you shouldn’t have said it at all.

Well then how I should have said it?

2 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Yep. The final round, Ike vs Camilla...she almost stole victory from him with those crazy multipliers (back when IS didn't know how multipliers worked in popularity contests). I'm happy he won, but damn I was scared he would lose.

I'm just glad that gauntlet is over with, there was an over abundance of bad impression I got from the community from not just gauntlet but other things in that month.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So you're saying it's going to be offensive no matter how it's said?

Yes.

I’m saying the winners in the prior gauntlets tended to be female not because they are female but because they were more popular. Did you really think Chrom or Ephraim stood any chance against Lucina? Subaki against Camilla? Corrin against Ninian? Gender does not a popular character make.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So you're saying it's going to be offensive no matter how it's said?

Yep.

I know what point you're trying to make, though.  But does it really need to be made?

Just now, MilodicMellodi said:

Alright guys, break it up. We're here to be petty about our Gauntlet choices and who we think will win, not petty with each other about opinions.

Nonsense!  The winner is Zelgius!  I don't care if that's only in my head! :P:

Off to Team Celica, because swordies need to stick together.

I feel bad because I missed the entire second round, and also I only was able to get 300 Flags because the Arena shut down. ;'(

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yep.

I know what point you're trying to make, though.  But does it really need to be made?

Well it wasn't my intention, but at least I can that in mind for future reference.

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Nonsense!  The winner is Zelgius!  I don't care if that's only in my head! :P:

Off to Team Celica, because swordies need to stick together.

Oh, er sorry bout that. If it helps, Zelgius is still the better villain. At least until there's a game featuring an actual flesh Grima.

Also Team Fallen Avatar is winning. Huzzah!

Edited by Zangetsu

After getting pity broken by Saber (right game, right color, wrong gender, not too much cleavage - love him!), guess who I got?

https://imgur.com/a/PRfbc

He's - HP + attack too! Unfortunately, Hinoka is the opposite. Terrible. L'Arachel is - HP + speed. I haven't gotten this many new units in one session in months. I don't remember making a pact with him but this must mean something. I guess I'm grimleal now, sry.  If anyone would like to add me, please send me a request. My ID is 9346382259.

I changed from Barst to Shiro (still need to grind SP to get him some better skills, sorry) - he should still have no problem with reds but please let me know if someone else would be preferred.

Good luck to both teams!

I took a quick look at the score predictor even though I know it's bound to change for a variety of reasons. But right now, it says there's multiplier flip/flop for the first couple of hours followed by same hell for like....24 hours straight with multipliers during the last three hours. That's HILARIOUS. ...it also feels kind of realistic, so I think I'm going to try to spend SOME of my flags while a multiplier is at least a certainty. 

Wow, these teams are just as close as I hoped they would be. It should be a bloodbath of yo-yo multipliers. I wonder if we will break the record for the highest total scores? Remember when we got orb rewards for hitting certain milestones? Whatever happened to that, IS, huh?

My score isn't even 500 yet but I'm not even ranked right now. Since Grima's Team is right about the same size, that would mean there are over 200,000 active players participating in this gauntlet already in the early hours. What is the player base of Heroes?

I'd love it if people would stop putting green units as their lead unit for the purpose of a green team on gauntlets.... yes, I like Myrrh as well, oh nice Hector you have there, too bad a monogreen team sucks in most cases.... ffs people, stop being this daft.