• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF, It happened too soon! I missed Celica's multiplier. I thought I had until this hour or next hour until it came so I went out and did some errands.

Why the hell did the score difference per hour go up so much??

Ok, Grima, Knock it out of the park right here. Let's do some yo-yoing

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Well... one multiplier hour and I went from unranked to 33,199 and from 3,2xx to 1,535 with 1000 flags still left to spend.

I like this. Keep it going.

400 flags and i went from bottom rank to 26,963 rank in Grima and 2837 overall.

Thank god for the multiplier ping pong.  I was getting a little bit worried about my rank.  It's all good now.  Also, I still have 1010 flags to spend on the next 3 multipliers.

I think Grima has this in the bag.  Looks like I chose the losing team 3 times in a row, ahaha. :lol:

405 flags, I'm at rank 375 but if the ping pong keeps going then I'll be done for when the 7.4x multiplier hits. So much for staying into the top 1k but at least I'll end with a score above 3 million which is new for me!

Just now, Water Mage said:

This gauntlet is getting kind of insane actually. Kinda reminds of ChromVsEphraim. 

You think so too, right? I think this is the only final round I recall that ever had such a back and forth struggle between the combatants.

7 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Perhaps you should ignore the predictor if it's so unreliable.

I just like looking at the trends. I think it’s nice having something to follow. There’s nothing wrong with looking at it as long as you don’t put your blind trust in it. 

That being said, I hope this ping pong continues. 

15 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Why does anyone pay attention to that predictor?

Because if you know how to read in between the lines, you can get a lot of information about how things are actually going to pan out.

The predictor is not good at all at predicting end-of-round rallies and geographic vote distribution, but if you know what the predictor is bad at, you can adjust for that and get a better sense of how things are going to be.

For example, now that we have a few hours' worth of data on how the end-of-round rally might look like, there's a very good chance that the bonus is simply going to go back and forth between the teams until the end.

Or you can just like gloating or doomsaying. Nothing wrong with that.

I am to the point of just spending all my flags since I went from not ranking in Grima's army to finally ranking today by spending plus since I don't have a bonus unit now I know I won't make it to the top 10k this time.  I will be glad when this is over since VGs make me check my phone every half hour.  This VG has been good though, it seems like it has been less multiplier wins then the last few.

Recently made a SerenesForest account for FE4/FE5 stuff. Pretty certain I would have missed the exit from the deadlock many hours ago, if it hadn't been for a new comment on this website that I happened to spot out :)

Thanks, kind stranger!

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Rafiel's Aria@Infinite Dreams@DarkLordIvy@Arcanite@Zeo@Anime27Arts

For a brief time, I was #2 overall.  I used the last of my flags during my lunch break, so I missed a lot of the multipliers today, but I took a calculated risk, and since I just got home, I wouldn't have been able to use flags if I had horded them anyway.  Got over 3million points, so not too shabby.

Sfah26m.png?1

Ugh, got a bit sloppy with my timing and will have to spend 310 flags off-multiplier. On the plus side, I've been regularly getting a 5*+10 DC Freddy with a Sack of Gifts as the friend unit.

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

400 flags and i went from bottom rank to 26,963 rank in Grima and 2837 overall.

You're going to beat me in army rank looks like! Now I'm around rank 12k in the army and just outside the top 1k overall.

I've got 300 flags left since I wanted at least 300 on his next potential one. if Grima doesn't get another multiplier then I'll get a "passable" ranking just outside the top 10k in the army and top 5k overall. If he does get another one though, I'll blow my last 300 and probably get inside the top 10k and a sealed rank in the global top 1k which is awesome.

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian@SatsumaFSoysoy@Rafiel's Aria@Infinite Dreams@DarkLordIvy@Arcanite@Zeo@Anime27Arts

For a brief time, I was #2 overall.  I used the last of my flags during my lunch break, so I missed a lot of the multipliers today, but I took a calculated risk, and since I just got home, I wouldn't have been able to use flags if I had horded them anyway.  Got over 3million points, so not too shabby.

Sfah26m.png?1

I have almost that same total score right now and I'm not even in the top 1000 globally. This gauntlet is crazy.

@Zeo not really sure about the Grima army rank, only 200 flags and i'll save it for last hour. Now at rank 22k but i guess the screen needs to refresh

other people have a lot of flags and I don't have a bonus unit

unfortunately total rank fell now that people have bonuses to spend flags on. Oh well!