1000 ways to get kicked out of walmart

Dragoncat

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

139: Have you ever gotten a paper cut from the edge of an envelope?  It sucks. Combat this by sealing every last envelope that's on sale!

Best original thing I have seen from you.

145. Say that there is a wildfire nearby and evacuate the building when there is no wildfire nearby

146. Smash every TV in the electronics section using your bare hands.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

152. After doing so, make a "security checkpoint" at the entrance of the store and confiscate everyone's shoes and socks.

I hope there is no illegal substances in there because you know... stupid people.

153. Bring some rice and seaweed and take some fish meat to make some sushi and don't heat up the fish meat and after it is finished, give it to everyone in the store.

154. Do the same above, but use beef.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

156. Put beer cans into the coolers, where they belong!

The reason they belong there is because we need root beer, not beer. 

157. Move the Nintendo Switch consoles into the deli section

158. Say that all beer is $1,000,000 over the speakers making them go for root beer instead.

167: Come dressed as a pokemon trainer, bring your pet along (just about any kind of pet but a fish would work), and challenge people to a pokemon battle.

168: If female, cosplay as Sharla from Xenoblade 1 and shoot people with an airsoft rifle. If male, cosplay as Gadolt instead and do the same. If you're in a heterosexual relationship, bring your partner and have them cosplay too so both Sharla and Gadolt can be shooting "enemies" or "mechon". Bonus points if you start making out somewhere. Bonus bonus points if you have a few kids also armed with airsoft rifles.

Edited by Dragoncat

169. Dump all of the Pineapples on the floor and yell “BETRAYAL!”

170. Say Dear Evan Hansen is better than Hamilton to all the workers. One of them is bound to disagree.

Edited by Takumeme

173. Take a nerf bow from the toys section and yell "You abandoned your family and Hoshido! Now pay for your betrayal!"

174. Sing "I know a song that gets on your nerves, gets on your nerves, gets on your nerves. I know a song that gets on your nerves and this is how it goes!" over and over on the intercom.

179: cosplay as corrin(hinoka and sakura work as well) and stand guard over the pineapples and/or lobsters saying “you can’t take away my family!”

180: start randomly inspecting pineapples and if anyone asks say that you’re looking for spongebob