Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Refa said:

I really want Shinori to be Riddler otherwise I'll feel like an idiot.

##Vote: Shinori

im pretty sure he's gotta be riddler

The idle was because Rapier flaked.  Which makes me mad, because my N1 result would've helped.

As for what I'm claiming?  I thought I made it clear enough with that post.

vanillizer might have been oneshot. at least that was my theory anyway. or it's otherwise limited. i dunno.

oh shit waddup it's dat watcher.

this is suicidal for eclipse to do otherwise so lol.

And you're cycle 2 doc allegedly shinori so you shouldn't complain since we're catching scum either way

I'll hammer whenever, like last time.

In the meantime, we should spec on who last scum is. I think it still might be JB then.

it has to be either JB or weapons (or refa but I still have reason to think he's town) and I have another reason of my own to think weapons is town. and it's not necessarily because of role but of a play-related thing.

Depends on who Shinori is buddies with.  JB makes sense as scum w/anyone but if Shinori is buddies w/Bard then Prims is definitely not scum, for example.

1 minute ago, Propeller Knight said:

vanillizer might have been oneshot. at least that was my theory anyway. or it's otherwise limited. i dunno.

Maybe Riddlers can vanillize on N1 to make up for the lack of a daykill unless Omega had the godtier DOUBLE PROTECT.

1 minute ago, Propeller Knight said:

Seems like a waste to use a one-shot on Prims.  Might be non-consecutive or something.

Still, it's why I wanted to say something to Arcanite regarding their targeting.  Just because someone didn't claim an active role doesn't mean that they aren't one.  I would've been pretty angry if I'd been blocked.

Also, ninja strongwilled seems to be rather broken for a single kill.

Just now, eclipse said:

Seems like a waste to use a one-shot on Prims.  Might be non-consecutive or something.

okay this makes hell of a lot more sense. the vanillizer is to counter the more powerful town roles.

Day 3.1 - Votals
Shinori (2): eclipse, Refa
JB (1): Weapons
Weapons (1): Shinori

Not Voting: Everyone Else

It is now Day 3. With 10 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 7 to hammer. Day 3 ends in ~70 hours.

I am Eury's buddy.  Rip.

THE FUCKING IRONY OF ECLIPSE CATCHING ME IS BAFFLING.

Yall wanna hear my full role?

Also trying to decide if I should town-side or not because I think I know who the last scum is.  Maybe they have a chance to win though?

shinori did you really obvhard defend eury yesterday as her buddy. i thought you were on the other scumteam defending her as a distraction to town