Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

Actually, I need help w/something.  Arcanite claimed to hook Eury, but Eury claimed Rolecop and that she knew what cycle BBM's role was.  Was Eury just bullshitting that?

Random guess?

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

The fact that I made an empty vote and there's people here NOT TALKING ABOUT IT is worrying me.

Why?

7 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

That leaves Prims, who probably has the least best interactions with Bard. Kind of want to camp on JB before doing anything else though.

I thought Prims didn't make sense as scum because Deathproof is better than Rogue.  Two protection roles on Riddlers seems odd to me, even though interactions wise I can see them making sense as scum together.  He could be scum w/Eurykins but unless he was like "time to bus my buddy and never jump onto this Bard wagon ever", it seems unlikely.

Yeah.  That vote.

BTW, you're being lynched today, and i won't take no for an answer.

Explain please? How so? And why?  An empty vote with no basis or reasoning behind it is poor play and I'm sure you know of this.  Why am I scum?  Do I make sense as Eury's buddy? Do I make sense as Bard's buddy?

I ended up assuming some people would attack me for defending Eury over night so I took the time to look at some things.  I'd like to hear how I make sense as their buddies because I know I'm not and I feel the only thing that connects me to Eury was the fact that I was town reading her and defending her.

Just now, Shinori said:

Explain please? How so? And why?  An empty vote with no basis or reasoning behind it is poor play and I'm sure you know of this.  Why am I scum?  Do I make sense as Eury's buddy? Do I make sense as Bard's buddy?

I ended up assuming some people would attack me for defending Eury over night so I took the time to look at some things.  I'd like to hear how I make sense as their buddies because I know I'm not and I feel the only thing that connects me to Eury was the fact that I was town reading her and defending her.

Good. A response.

I'm waiting for several more responses to that vote, because I like talking.  Yes, i have a reason for this.

Wait, you're fine with an empty vote?  Well then, I guess that's where my vote is, and it's not moving.

Apparently you didn't get the context of my why.  I mean Why as in why does everyone have to comment on it right away?  You seem to comment on people not reacting it when you only made the post minutes ago.  That's not even really time for people to comment on it.  Now you'r just being dense.

Why would I be fine with an empty vote on myself?  Like this is some really stupid graspy shit.  Do you have an actual case or should I literally just ignore you for the rest of this day phase?

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

I thought Prims didn't make sense as scum because Deathproof is better than Rogue.  Two protection roles on Riddlers seems odd to me, even though interactions wise I can see them making sense as scum together.  He could be scum w/Eurykins but unless he was like "time to bus my buddy and never jump onto this Bard wagon ever", it seems unlikely.

What's the chances he is just bulletproof and fake claimed death proof into faking vanilla'd?  Idk it's graspy.  I don't think Prims is scum unless the previous is true.

4 minutes ago, BBM said:

refa, I think Omega did actually block the kill and just didn't claim bc he thought Eury was scum anyways.

I don't disagree with what you said about Omega protecting, but how can Eury be roleblocked and rolecop on the same night?

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The fact that I made an empty vote and there's people here NOT TALKING ABOUT IT is worrying me.

I thought it was a reaction test, or you were busy w/other things.  Kinda threw me off because I don't remember you ever making an empty vote before.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Apparently you didn't get the context of my why.  I mean Why as in why does everyone have to comment on it right away?  You seem to comment on people not reacting it when you only made the post minutes ago.  That's not even really time for people to comment on it.  Now you'r just being dense.

Why would I be fine with an empty vote on myself?  Like this is some really stupid graspy shit.  Do you have an actual case or should I literally just ignore you for the rest of this day phase?

Nope, I'm being cryptic.  I will need associative reads to catch the final scum member.  For that, people need to talk to me.

Just now, Refa said:

I thought it was a reaction test, or you were busy w/other things.  Kinda threw me off because I don't remember you ever making an empty vote before.

Partially true.  But the reaction is from the rest of the game.  I'm not happy with the amount of interaction in D2, so I want people to talk more.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Nope, I'm being cryptic.  I will need associative reads to catch the final scum member.  For that, people need to talk to me.

You seem to imply that you 100% believe I'm scum? Why?

Also if it's 9/2/2 then currently scum teams both only have one remaining, how would associative reads help right now with 1 of each being flipped.  Any associative reads between buddies would have happened in previous day phases correct?

Eclipse, do you have some sort of guilty? That's the only reason I'd think you'd auto vote someone like that.

I'm reevaluating today because I was honestly expecting Arcanite to be Riddler after the Omega flip. I also think maybe that JB could be scum because we actually had a double kill last night.

I think Shinori looks bad because of Eury, and along the same lines I think Refa looks kinda shady because Bard refused to talk to him + he just feels off to me.

Out of curiosity did you even read my post at the bottom of page 29 Eclipse or are you just choosing to not respond to it.

For someone who values associative reads and who is frustrated at people not responding to your empty vote this is pretty hypocritical.

Just now, Shinori said:

You seem to imply that you 100% believe I'm scum? Why?

Also if it's 9/2/2 then currently scum teams both only have one remaining, how would associative reads help right now with 1 of each being flipped.  Any associative reads between buddies would have happened in previous day phases correct?

Damn straight.  D1 is a gold mine.

Once people talk, I'll clarify that vote.  But not before.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Eclipse, do you have some sort of guilty? That's the only reason I'd think you'd auto vote someone like that.

Tee-hee~!

I think Shinori and JB are scum. Weapons I don't think is likely to be scum for reasons of my own.

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

I'm reevaluating today because I was honestly expecting Arcanite to be Riddler after the Omega flip. I also think maybe that JB could be scum because we actually had a double kill last night.

I think Shinori looks bad because of Eury, and along the same lines I think Refa looks kinda shady because Bard refused to talk to him + he just feels off to me.

Middle line I agree with.

Third part I ask you why?  Outside of me townreading and defending Eury what else is there?  Specifically my Day 2 start actions don't make sense if I'm Eury's buddy.

to talk about his case*

What's giving me pause is that those feel almost too obvious. But at the same time, I think Prims via BBM are town at this point and I can't make up my mind about Weapons because I think his d2 was o k.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

What's the chances he is just bulletproof and fake claimed death proof into faking vanilla'd?  Idk it's graspy.  I don't think Prims is scum unless the previous is true.

Don't think so, it brings attention to his slot for no real benefit.

2 minutes ago, Snike said:

IMO Shinori is definitely not scum w/Eury.  Two mafia have practically the same fakeclaim?  That's dumb.

Why would Bard refuse to talk to me and actively be like "I'm ignoring the Refa wagon, it's a relatively minor thing in the long run" when I at least had opposite feelings towards the matter?

##Vote: JBCWK

I think Prims, Refa, and BBM are town and this is based off interactions and roles. Snike is likely town off role. I'm town lol and I think Weapons is town for role reasons & play.

I think Shinori was trying to distract everyone yesterday  WRT eury. here are my thoughts: shinori's eury defenses read to me kinda forced like he was trying extra hard to find reasons to defend her. even when rolespec was super against him. he continued to defend her even knowing she was likely going to be the lynch. he might not have done this as eury's buddy, but probably as a member of the other scumteam. this is my theory.

. . .yeah, that should be enough.  Really wanted Prims to say something, but that's moot, since I think I figured it out.

N1 - Idle
N2- Arcanite

I wanted to catch the vanillarizer.  I caught a killer instead.