• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I've got a good chunk of flags with some left over from the last round. I'm probably going to hold most for tomorrow and pray we don't end up with a day of same hell. Hopefully my cumulative score won't be too bad in the end.

Me too, I plan to spend 110 flags on any hour today and 200 or more on 5.0 or higher multipliers. Depend on how often the multiplier come to us.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Do people still pick teams based on whether you like the characters rather than whoever you think will maximise your feather rewards?

Do people still give more than 0.0 shits what team strangers join?

I do.

I don’t.

(Not that you do or should care about my opinion which is an opinion of an internet nobody)

I ought a be proud of myself. For the first time ever, I've successfully managed to save my flags for the final round. Sitting on 2.4k, ready to go when needed. 

It's lit

5 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Do people still pick teams based on whether you like the characters rather than whoever you think will maximise your feather rewards?

How quaint.

I picked my favorites this time. Knew they weren't going to win, and took the feathers as a consolation prize.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m a huge fan of Lucina too, but I’m fine with others not sharing my liking her. They have their reasons.

Much like I don’t like Ike at all (and I have my reasons), but that doesn’t prevent me from respecting those who do like him.

It’s just not worth it to argue about.

Perfectly fine. I just have a problem when people don't respect that others might like the character they don't or dislike the character they like. I love Ike, but can respect those that don't (even if I might sometimes find their reasons petty). I hate Lucina, and can respect those that do like her.

People just shouldn't complain or parade love for these characters around like people who don't like them are evil or something. Or parade hate for them around like people who like them are evil or something, for that matter.

9 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Of course, why wouldn't they? And I do.

9 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I don't. I might wish a team I was on was bigger than it is, or be surprised at the size of a team, but other than that, I don't really care.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I do.

5 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

I picked my favorites this time. Knew they weren't going to win, and took the feathers as a consolation prize.

I can't believe TWO THREE internet nobodies have a different opinion to me. I have no choice; I must burn down Serenes Forest Forums to the ground and blame it on the herons

Edited by Baldrick

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

People just shouldn't complain or parade love for these characters around like people who don't like them are evil or something. Or parade hate for them around like people who like them are evil or something, for that matter.

This statement should be engraved on a plaque and conserved for the future.

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I have no choice; I must burn down Serenes Forest Forums to the ground and blame it on the herons

That’s a good idea. May I supply the torches?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

That’s a good idea. May I supply the torches?

But of course. If we flame each other, the undergrowth will catch fire that much quicker.

I went ahead and sided with Team Lucina.  I changed my lead to Titania, so people don't get doubled up on Blues.  If anyone has a different request, let me know.

43 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

How quaint.

If everybody picked the team most likely to maximise feathers, that team would become the team of minimal feathers. Of course a lot of people go for their favourite unit.

And people apparently do care what team strangers join. As for why, popularity contests bring out the worst in people. Even pseudo-popularity contests like the VGs.

Are there any algorithms that predict the upcoming Same Hell?  Considering the size of each Team and the recent patterns, I'd guess the first half of Monday will be in Same Hell...but who knows.  I'm going to save 500-600 for tomorrow, because usually I always get screwed over on the last day.

On 4/6/2018 at 6:22 PM, Javi Blizz said:

I have Palla as my lead, if you need another colour just tag me ;)

I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I didn't get any SF allies last round. Maybe I will get your Palla this time if we are on the same team again.

Since bunny Chrom lost, I joined bunny Lucina. While fishing for bunny Chroms I got a +speed -defense bunny Lucina to replace the original +defense -speed one. I guess that was her attempt to recruit me.

@Thane I added you. I have Barst up right now; please let me know if you would like another unit.

@Johann Glad to see your Cain again! He has shown up a few times already this round. I forgot to mention that your Cain was one of my most frequent allies on team Xander. He reprised his role as the heavy lifter. My other units pick off whatever scraps he leaves behind (usually nothing with the resurgence of green enemies this round).

Best of luck to both teams in the final  round! We can all take solace in the fact that a bunny will win no matter what.

I switched to RD Ike for my lead since I also went Kagero. I'll only battle if I feel like it once I get all the orbs and sacred coins and all though.

I changed my Erika to my Clive. 

He've got an defensive build, especially against lance users (next time i hope i could put QR instead of lance breaker) 

I went team Kagero and since I keep getting a flood of blues I put my Elincia up for now, but I think I will swap to Michalis later on to give people a green.  I wish the this VG was over already because I am burnt out on it and there is still a day to go.  At least at the end I will have the feathers to 5* evil Takumi so I have something to show for my efforts.  

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Well, because there are different levels of boring. I can find something a little boring and be indifferent to it. Or extremely boring and just plain hate it. And I disliked her before she became popular or before I knew she was popular.

Also, a boring character/personality isn't the only reason I don't like her. Her design is boring to me too imo, since it's just genderbent Marth. And I don't like that she time travels. Time travel is something I always found dumb.

I mean, extreme boredom alone and participating in time travel isn't what I'd find as reasons to despise a character, but we have our reasons, I suppose.

While I do get she's heavily popular which can translate to people getting sick of her (not you, Ana, since you already hated her), I like her because to me, she's actually interesting. Her clothing is inspired by Marth but at the same time new and unique, she's got an entertaining naive personality and other quirks outside of her normally serious personality she inhabited from the future, and she's been through a hell harsher than almost every FE character has gone through (I'd argue even harsher than Marth, Celica, Ike, etc.) and deserves some sort of hug for just having to endure it.

Edited by NoirCore

9 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I mean, extreme boredom alone and participating in time travel isn't what I'd find as reasons to despise a character, but we have our reasons, I suppose.

Well, I guess I can see that. Oh, I also forgot to mention though, that her fans don't really help her for me either. Some Lucina fans are okay, but I've had others try to shove her down my throat, no joke. And then there's those like Arthur97 too.

So I suppose I am kind of sick of her too.

I won't deny her harsh backstory, though, yeah. She had some potential to me because of this, in fact. But I don't think it was executed well.

Edited by Anacybele

Good to see the discussion hasn’t changed in here at all from every previous gauntlet. 

I’m on team Lucina now for my own petty reasons but mostly I’m on team Tellius because I’m replaying PoR again and that’s holding my attention a lot better than the gauntlet. 

I’ve got my Soren upfront but if anyone wants me to switch to a red or something let me know!