What do you think is the saddest moment in any FE game?

Killer Poleax

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eliwood's and Ike's death of their fathers. And the Ninian thing
These,

and the conversation Lyn and Hector have in Ostia, and another conversation Lyn and Hector have, which occurs in the Final Chapter in Hector's Story

. Those scenes just tear me up inside whenever I watch them.

Edited by Little Al

Hey Razgriz, thanks for the warning! Thanks for putting a spoiler picture WAY OUT IN THE FREAKIN' OPEN!!!

FE4 (About Sigurd's Being Scapegoated)

Sigurd being set-up as the scapegoat for the events of Generation 1, Alvis stealing his woman, and basically, getting killed for being a hero.

FE6 (About Idoun's History)

Idoun's backstory about being her forced to be an weapon of war and how she was an innocent girl who didn't want to see anyone suffered in war or see any bloodshed, but the dragons destroyed her soul and heart anyways.

FE 6 and 7 (Zephiel's family issues)

Zephiel's horrible relationship with his father, Desmond. Seeing that Desmond's mistress[?] couldn't produce a son and that he and his ex-wife had their falling out. Add to the point where Zephiel's a very smart child and a strong fighter and Desmond wasn't and the failed TWO assassinations is just bringing this family apart. No wonder he was an evil bastard in FE6.

Edited by Snow_Storm

SPOILERS SPOILERS!

i would say that Ninian's death was the saddest and most tragic moment in an FE game.

not only did she get killed, but she got killed by the man she loves since i believe that EliwoodXNinian is the most canonical pairing considering the storyline, and Eliwood was left feeling like a piece of cow dung.

SPOILERS SPOILERS!

i would say that Ninian's death was the saddest and most tragic moment in an FE game.

not only did she get killed, but she got killed by the man she loves since i believe that EliwoodXNinian is the most canonical pairing considering the storyline, and Eliwood was left feeling like a piece of cow dung.

Brammimond reviving her sort of softened the effect. However, nothing can stop the sadness of Devdan changing his name to Danved. :(

In FE10, when you killed

Pelleas

. That was a really sad moment for me, possibly the saddest video game moment ever. But then I stumbled upon something that said he's

playable

and I thought he didn't really die, so all the sadness went away. :mellow:

Yeah, all these death things are definitely big tragic moments for me D=

Besides those...

I'm always sad when I finish the game =o Every time I finish the game, I am about to cry because... I no longer have anything to play.... :(

Yeah, all these death things are definitely big tragic moments for me D=

Besides those...

I'm always sad when I finish the game =o Every time I finish the game, I am about to cry because... I no longer have anything to play.... :(

Welcome to my world!

Anyway,

When you know Nergal is Ninian's dad. That make a whole story become a tragedy itself.

Hm...I can't decide between a few of them.

FE7:

Eliwood killing Ninian.

FE9:

The death of Greil and the mourning that followed.

When Ena spoke her final words to Rajaion before he died.

<--- Something about the music kinda gets me on this one.

Thanks to Bianichi and Rez, I am not going to play FE7 anymore due to their great usages of spoiler tags!

If I had to rank my favorite tragic events . . .

(1's the highest)

5. The Curse of the Fire Emblem, Minerva, Maria, and Micheal's relationship. (FE1 and 3)

4. King Zep's family issues (FE6 and 7)

3. Hardin and Nina and his madness (FE3)

2. Idoun's Back Story (FE6)

1. Sigurd the Scapegoat (FE4)

Edited by Snow_Storm