Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Because he has a not totally confident, yet willing to fight ordinary man look. And he a ballistician some of the time, those are cool.

I just gave up cable and swapped to streaming services, why do I feel so sad?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

15 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Shulk: Elijah Wood if there's no options in this category.  I think Tom Felton could be a good second choice.

I think Eddie Murphy might not be high pitched enough to be Riki, though maybe it could be changed through sound mixer.  I'd pick Tom Kenny if I can make a choice here though.

Looked up Tom Felton and Draco Malfoy omg lol, talk about a complete personality difference...well I guess Shulk in mate guarding (lol it is totally that) mode over Fiora can kinda resemble Draco but eh. Elijah Wood has that youthful cinnamon roll but can still kick ass if provoked look. Or had. May not anymore because aging.

Tom Kenny is a wonderful choice for Riki as well! Spyro's VA!

Will you guys ask me questions in SF Interviews?

Aren't people already doing so?

Can you get kicked out of a theater playing Frozen by blasting fart noises during Let It Go?

It shows that the cosplayer knows their lore beyond just the costume. Especially if they remain in-character and try to haggle the price from the customer, and/or be located in a super secret spot.

How long does it take to complete Metal Gear Solid 2?

If you're playing the PS2 version, according to Howlongtobeat.com it 13 hours if you're only going for the main story and 23 if you're a completionist.  For some reason the Xbox version for completionist is listed at 43.  Obviously I'm not going to test that out myself.

Will there be a difference between Claude and Oberyn Martell?

Let's see here... Since Minecraft uses the metric system, and 1 block is one cubic metre, and a chunk is 128 blocks deep, that should be 64,000 blocks based on 500 chunks, which should come to a total number of... .000064 cubic kilometers in depth which converts to 2260138.6701753 cubic feet which converts to 131.2336 feet.  And if we're talking about length, then 16 blocks across times 500 would be 8,000 blocks which would be... .000008 cubic kilometers in length, aka 282517.33377191 in cubic feet which converts to 65.6168 feet.  I think I might have got everything.

How did I manage to get the last copy of Three Houses at my nearest Walmart just two hours after it opened?

Because one can judge the grammar apart from the emotion placed into it when voice acted. The juxtaposition of powerfully emotive elocution with improper spelling, pronunciation, and structure, is an unstable mixture that cannot create a singular resulting reaction in the audience. The awesomeness of how it is said coexists with the badness of what is said, and serves to heighten the cringe reaction.

Should I change my avi, even if what I change it to has nothing to do with my username?

No idea, but I am guessing yes even though I have no idea who he is.

Why are we asking stupid questions?

Well, if you purchase 500 gallons of water right now, legend has it you'll get a horse for free. I can't confirm if it's true, though.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Should I change my avi, even if what I change it to has nothing to do with my username?

Eh, my avatar is neither a dragon nor a flame, so why not?

Why is being toast a bad thing when actual toast is tasty?