• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

For it to be less laggy, also a bigger SD card.

@Hawkwing The only thing I've noticed so far is that the Sakura badge looks different.

@DragonFlames Possibly? I haven't gotten one since this morning.

What's with Loki's leg here? It looks... off.

Screenshot_20190527-213219.jpg.64874b43435a8dcb1c30b61ee30fa11b.jpg

Ask the same question to whoever has drawns Bath Camilla's arms and legs.

What do you expect to see in the new pokemon direct?

A new dragon type Eevee evolution called Camilleon with a busty humanoid physique.

Would Three Houses be more fun than Heroes?

When we get Summer Sigurd.

I'd be down for that.

Why do my headphones keep popping out and how do I fix it?

(For reference, the headphone jack is kind of bent.)

Bin it and buy a new one.

Have people ever literally threw money, like bills and coins, at a problem before?

Most likely.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

Bin it and buy a new one.

Dude, these are really nice, and expensive, headphones, I ain't throwing these out.

What is a good way of getting back into writing fanfiction?

Use google instead of Youtube, and try typing in the original Japanese wording.

4 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

@Hawkwing The only thing I've noticed so far is that the Sakura badge looks different.

The "Go To Topic Listing" and "Next Unread Topic" don't say anything, the top of the screen lacks the green overlay, cover pictures (the picture that appears behind the persons avatar when you hover over it) can now be expanded on their profile page, the section where you choose to indent, bold, create a spoiler, etc, is different, the all activity page is different, the search button is different (but sill doesn't separate between whether or not a word has the letter "s" at the end for some reason) and I couldn't access the forums for a time because they claimed the site was updating. And there are probably some other things I missed.

Are Vladimir and Estragon waiting for Godot, or is Godot waiting for Vladimir and Estragon?

Because all perfume is the same stuff.

If somebody had the Ocarina of Time irl, how much trouble would they be in if they used the Elegy of Emptiness to make a creepy statue of themselves to put in front of a coma patient, and then played the Sonata of Awakening to wake said coma patient up?

Depends on if the coma patient is the type to punch first and ask questions later. And if the one with the ocarina can play the Song of Time fast enough to hightail it outta there in case they get busted.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hyped are you for Three Houses?

One that is only stupid on the surface, but has several layers beneath that only unveil themselves when you think about it longer.
Though if you buy into the philosophy that there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers, then that is going to complicate things.

How would you react if someone called you a pickle?

Most people grew up drinking human, cow, and/or goat milk, so drinking milk may satisfy that nostalgic urge. And milk tastes good.

Why do I crave the Impossible burger?

It is a vegan burger patty that tastes like meat but is completely 100% plant based with no animal products. It tastes real enough to make a person who does not like meat gross them out and their stomach churn. It is a bit on the pricey side, but Burger King is going to roll them out soon and they might also start to sell them in grocery stores soon too, so hopefully that should make the price lower.

Have you ever tried fake meat/meatless meat? What is your favorite?