We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Makaze said:

Yes. If it were me I'd intentionally kill among villagers after a wolf just flipped.

Then doesn't omega being 3p become less likely cuz he was like one of the only people that wasn't V reading him and actively shaded him?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 4.22 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (6): Alette, EvanManManMan, Baldrick, Makaze, Walrein
Omega (2): Via, Beru
EvanManManMan (1): Omega.

Not Voting: athena_57, Fable, Killthestory, Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

You have ~23.5 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

Just now, Fable said:

Then doesn't omega being 3p become less likely cuz he was like one of the only people that wasn't V reading him and actively shaded him?

I mean, he wasn't exactly pushing for his lynch. He popped into the thread, scumread him, then pretty much backed off. If Omega is ITP, he has to line up mislynches as well. Shinori was also one of the people who reacted to Omega badly and called for a vig on him.

I'm basing Omega's ITP read based on his complete lack of an actual plan other than surviving getting me lynched for revenge, not on that kill. It's as a whole. Marth's claim being itp motivated, Kill claiming to be trying to draw the NK despite it, then just saying how bad Marth is as a defense. Now he's voted for literally everyone in the PoE trying to create a counter wagon to his own. He's just not playing like a town.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I mean, he wasn't exactly pushing for his lynch. He popped into the thread, scumread him, then pretty much backed off. If Omega is ITP, he has to line up mislynches as well. Shinori was also one of the people who reacted to Omega badly and called for a vig on him.

I'm basing Omega's ITP read based on his complete lack of an actual plan other than surviving getting me lynched for revenge, not on that kill. It's as a whole. Marth's claim being itp motivated, Kill claiming to be trying to draw the NK despite it, then just saying how bad Marth is as a defense. Now he's voted for literally everyone in the PoE trying to create a counter wagon to his own. He's just not playing like a town.

Oops I equated Omega and Kill for a second. I meant Omega claiming to draw the NK

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

you mention me here, but i don't think i'm a relevant focal point.

for the record, omega is still super scummy and hasn't solved at all since i decided to help him out. his ate is gross for him as any alignment. 

You can't line up shinori has a mislynch if you're planning on just shooting him lol.

Fair enough on the rest though does kinda feel like he's just tunneling you now and ignoring most everything else and idk how I feel about that. 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

You can't line up shinori has a mislynch if you're planning on just shooting him lol.

Fair enough on the rest though does kinda feel like he's just tunneling you now and ignoring most everything else and idk how I feel about that. 

I mean either/or would be fine with him. He was probably worried about Shinori casing him or vigging him. When pushing his lynch didn't pan out he NK'd him.

I can't imagine anyone else being the ITP mainly, so I'll change my mind when I have a reason.

Also Shinori rands wolf all the time. The fact Omega hasn't actually built a case on a single person shows me hes not actually trying to solve.

Alternatively: Omega isn't the ITP, but he is the last Mafia. This was my first argument re: he enters with a hard bus.

Either way he's non town so I'm pretty certain we need to lynch him if all else fails.

19 minutes ago, Omega. said:

He's just played like a wolf. Gaius was bad, I think Evan came in here and scumread like half the game based off of EOD and he also shaded me for self-voting while you, Via, Beru all expressed confusion/surprise. I think the latter 3 are probably V, and I can't help but think at least 1 wolf/ITP came and shaded me for it because usually when there's pushback over something that isn't wolfy, at least 1 wolf/ITP gets in on it. The slot was nearly lynched yesterday, I don't trust him, and I do not understand why people are saying we should give him extra shots as if we trust him.

As for Kill, he looks okay to me. He's not cleared, but I wouldn't lynch there today.

Scum read half the game? What? I was scum reading a few people but my first analysis had town, null and scum reads. Pretty much everything else you say here is a probability read, being that 1 scum had to have pressured you for self voting and that both EoD3 wagons were town. People are saying to give me the extra charge because my ability is the only claimed one that can be beneficial eith an extra charge.

It's also easy to confirm when he claims who he will shoot and those people don't die lol

there are no rbers or protectors left

He should protect me/Via/Alette dying tonight IMO.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

@Refa @Vi-astra

just in case

Sure thing bro, let me use my factional rolecop. =)

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Btw nobody speculate about my actions.

I know what to do.

Whoops, sorry.

@Makaze BTW, I hope you're happy, I needed to download the ISO software just to read all of Kirsche's past posts.

I feel like whoever walrein motivates is going to die anyways making the claim completely untraceable.

And for the record we don't know if he actually had a mod error so there's a distinct possibility the role is fake.

Also I think athena townreading my slot consistently is false. I distinctly remember him reading me as mostly null and I believe yesterday he scumread?

I think we're like 3 votes off from meeting lynch.  Is there a consensus to some extent as to what to do/who to pursue tomorrow when I flip town today? If so we'd may as well end the phase early to deliver that information.

Final thoughts: I think makaze definitely needs to be looked at on my flip, maybe at the same time as walrein. I think there is/was a chance of an athena/zeus scumteam.

I would also agree that I think omega has been acting oddly, however I would not go after him before aforementioned players.

3 minutes ago, Snike said:

I feel like whoever walrein motivates is going to die anyways making the claim completely untraceable.

And for the record we don't know if he actually had a mod error so there's a distinct possibility the role is fake.

Also I think athena townreading my slot consistently is false. I distinctly remember him reading me as mostly null and I believe yesterday he scumread?

I think we're like 3 votes off from meeting lynch.  Is there a consensus to some extent as to what to do/who to pursue tomorrow when I flip town today? If so we'd may as well end the phase early to deliver that information.

Final thoughts: I think makaze definitely needs to be looked at on my flip, maybe at the same time as walrein. I think there is/was a chance of an athena/zeus scumteam.

I would also agree that I think omega has been acting oddly, however I would not go after him before aforementioned players.

With Evan, Makaze, and Walrein all voting you, good fucking luck village. I hope I'm wrong on you, but that wagon makeup is unbelievably bad. It's literally my POE besides athena.

Snike, stop giving up and lynch scum.  What are your thoughts on Kill/Kirsche and what I said before?

Scum!Walrein would need to make a suboptimal kill on Evan in order to make the claim untraceable.  Also Mackc2 claimed he had multiple actions on D3, so I believe the claim is real.  It's possible that the mod error is faked, but I don't see why Scum!Walrein would need to claim that.

@athena_57 Read Snike's post and react please.  I think it's a decent point he has against you.

Hm

I can actually see a world where Athena is scum if the strategy was to lynch him as the weakest scum member to make Shinori a deepwolf for the case.

But I think athena's content is practically flawless.