We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also that eury kill makes even less sense now that I'm looking at because she was voting with shinori on there while she was V reading him and then he killed her and then tried to push athena anyway like how did he ever think that was happening? 

That's fine and I think my lynch is the play. It's either going to happen today or tomorrow barring a miracle with the amount of focus that has been put on my slot. I also provide a lot of information in terms of associations and in terms of role knowledge because people are doubting the existence of a cop right now.

I also feel like I've been a huge source of confusion in-thread unwittingly and so removing that will help tomorrow.

I guess I

##Vote:Killthestory

for now but I really do want to get this over with.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Also that eury kill makes even less sense now that I'm looking at because she was voting with shinori on there while she was V reading him and then he killed her and then tried to push athena anyway like how did he ever think that was happening? 

IMO it was an SK kill.  SK wants to kill people who are generally townie but unlikely to be killed by scum, which fits the bill.

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

I was pretty sure that eclipse got jailed n1 and that was Mafia's target? Eury was SK?

I think eury kill makes sense because shinori flipped scum. They live together so killing her makes it easier for him to scum irl without being caught.

listen guys don't fucking lynch me idk who suggested lynching me but please don't. I really don't want to claim right now.

Just now, Snike said:

I think eury kill makes sense because shinori flipped scum. They live together so killing her makes it easier for him to scum irl without being caught.

LOL! I was thinking this EXACT thing after they both flipped. I thought, 'If I lived with my partner, I would nkill them to not give any tells in-person.'

Just now, Snike said:

Oh right, that's possible too.

my role is not an itp role. if it were with the roles we've seen right now that would be pretty balls for town.

Just now, Snike said:

LMAO

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I was pretty sure that eclipse got jailed n1 and that was Mafia's target? Eury was SK?

This makes sense. 

Day 4.24 - Votals
Killthestory (4): Refa, Baldrick, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (4): Alette, EvanManManMan, Makaze, Walrein
Omega (2): Via, Beru
Makaze (1): Omega.

Not Voting: athena_57, Fable, Killthestory

You have ~20.25 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Literally nobody wants to do that. 

someone was like "itp is via or kill"

hey refa in response to you I remember kirsche playing yhe same exact way as scum in a game before but I also don't think I've seen town!kirsche in a long time

I'd rather lynch kill over snike but at this point I'd consolidate on either because I realized something that made me not so sure of snike anymore

11 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@EvanManManMan

Can you give us some insight on Kill's wolfgame? Him and I have only been villa together, haven't seen it.

I've only wolfed with kill once, and I have few real recollections of his play. I do remember him claiming retributionist day one but I never actually got to talk to him in the mafia chat due to him being jailed every night he was alive. Here is the link if you want to look at it: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=78003#p2571582

This definitely isn't his only wolf game but it is the only one since I was playing on that site. I'm sure if you looled in the archives you can find more games he was wolf.