We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

I'd rather lynch kill over snike but at this point I'd consolidate on either because I realized something that made me not so sure of snike anymore

Can you explain?

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Also I shouldn't have claimed cuz now I'm never getting NKed and I'm stuck in this carnival ride until the end FML. 

Yeah, I'm confused as to why you claimed because you were a likely kill target.  MORE CHANCE FOR ME TO GET NK'D THOUGH HELL YES

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snike said:

That was me via bc we think kaoz empowered his killer.

Pick me IMO.

well it wasn't me

if day doesn't end yet by when i get home I'm gonna get high and read over kirsche

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Can somebody tell me why Kill even has a wagon at all?

I wrote a quote wall on his prior slot.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Can you explain?

Yeah, I'm confused as to why you claimed because you were a likely kill target.  MORE CHANCE FOR ME TO GET NK'D THOUGH HELL YES

I thought it was necessary to explain why it made sense with Wal's claim before he said it just because he got RB'd....

@EvanManManMan Refa's post: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/83026-i-dont-need-serenes-forest-mafia-mafia-5-day-4/&do=findComment&comment=5200057

Also, Kaoz was killed despite being saved by Mack, which suggests the empower item Kaoz had got used on his killer. Based on Kaoz's ISO, Kill makes the most sense as his empower target.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Refa, what'd you make of Kirsche vs. Junko at EoD where he was like, "People are falling for his classic scum claim!" That'd be some pretty hilarious scum theater.

I actually did mention this but it bothered me that he was attacking the claim itself over like just saying "Junko makes way more sense as scum"?  Like, why does Town!Kirsche not believe that Scum!Junk could legitimately be an Amnesiac?  He certainly didn't give any reasoning.  NGL, that was the reason I reread Kirsche's content in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Refa, what'd you make of Kirsche vs. Junko at EoD where he was like, "People are falling for his classic scum claim!" That'd be some pretty hilarious scum theater.

It did read like theater to me. That was why I voted Kirsche near EOD.

I think if we're going to be blunt his eod was sketchy and also I think how he returned felt like someone told him to go back. But I townread Kill and still sort of due and idk if kirsche would double bus

@Fableprevents roleblocks or redirects on actions.

Just now, Fable said:

What's the empower thingy do? It keeps being brought up and I feel like I should know. 

It makes someone Strongwilled or Strongman (their action cannot be stopped or redirected). Not sure which it was this time, read Shinori's flip he gave the item.

Just now, Fable said:

What's the empower thingy do? It keeps being brought up and I feel like I should know. 

- Empower: Allows the recipient to prevent another player from being roleblocked or redirected.

(not being snarky, just lazy lol)