We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I was confused on why you thought Athena could be Mafia earlier in the Day. Did I misremember this?

Oh, it felt like he was only putting out content while being pressured and I really didn't think his scum associations were that telling.  There was also something else that made me sure he was scum but I can't remember it.  Maybe him going after easy targets.  Later on, people (Fable) mentioned a few things that I'm not sure Scum!Athena would do, like voting his scumbuddy (Jaybee) over two town when all three wagons were equal.  Also IMO scum ragged on him much more than they did for ZKirsche, which makes him less likely to be scum.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

We should have like you, Refa, Via, Beru, Alette choose the lynch, or just lynch Evan/Makaze.

can we remove me from this because i haven't read and probably aren't going to read the first 3k posts of the game

(i have tried and it turns out that multiple slot replacements are confusing as fuck)

14 minutes ago, Snike said:

If you all get 2 more votes on me, or we wait 20-some hours, you will find out that you are wrong about my being scum.

But I can't really speed that along.  As much as I'd want to bc I think my flip will clear things up and I feel like rainbow dolphin. So if we're not going to do it tonight, everyone should reaffirm what to do/who to push when that happens, and not just confirmation bias off of my posts. I think my lynch is all but secured at this point, so pushing further is distracting imo.

who do you want to lynch who isn't you and why (especially the and why part)

@Beru Read my prior stuff.

Makaze because he's been astonishingly wrong, has 180ed on me just when he had a "hard,unbreakable read" that I was town if arcanite flipped, and most importantly because zeus associations are bad.

One of athena/Kill because I think one networker has to be scum. See D1 wagons and I would lean Athena to be the scum, but there is a legitimate question about who Kaoz empowered last night. If it was Kill (who is as likely as Via I'd say,) Kill is scum.

Walrein because it comes down to it I do not believe the claim.

Lastly, I think there's a chance Omega's an ITP, but I wouldn't lynch him before above.

Now hurry up and vote me.

Just now, Refa said:

Vote Kill then IMO.

there is definitely more evidence on snike and i'm not getting off of it because i'm certain he's just scum. I've said this before in thread too.

Just now, Alette said:

there is definitely more evidence on snike and i'm not getting off of it because i'm certain he's just scum. I've said this before in thread too.

yeah, i meant snike, idt you'll get off your death tunnel until he flips lol

Just now, Alette said:

More evidence is better to lynch than shooting in the dark because at this point mafia just needs that fuel.

Why do you think I'm shooting in the dark though?  I ISO'd all of Kirsche's posts, that took way too much time and effort.

Day 4.23 - Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (6): Alette, EvanManManMan, Baldrick, Makaze, Walrein
Omega (2): Via, Beru
EvanManManMan (1): Omega.
Killthestory (1): Refa

Not Voting: athena_57, Fable, Killthestory, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

You have ~20.5 hours left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and 9 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

Just now, Baldrick said:

You talking to me? Well, OK then.

##unvote

##vote: Killthestory

Good vote, but did I miss a change in your opinions?  I remember you had a minor scumread on him before but that's about it.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Why does one of the networkers have to be a wolf? What do they get out of that especially with the targets they've chosen? 

Personally I'm re-adding him to PoE because I think Kaoz empowered him, and that's why he's dead.

On 4/12/2018 at 7:00 PM, Iris said:

Day 1.Final Vote Count
Bartozio (10): Jaybee, WeaponsofMassConstruction, BBM, Zkirsche, athena57, Nightmare, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Fable, Fenrir, Refa
athena_57 (4): , Shinori, eclipse, Eurykins
Magnificence Incarnate (3): Walrein, vi-astra, Bartozio
zeus_112 (2): Bibbon, Fable
Zkirsche (1): Junk
Junk (1): Magnificence Incarnate
Shinori (1): Elieson
Bibbon (1): zeus_112

Not Voting: Eärendil

I don't see how there would only be one scum vote on the d1 lynch. Unless you're claiming  scum or third, @Fable, or you think alette/refa are along those lines,, IMO there should be scum between athena and kirsche.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Why does one of the networkers have to be a wolf? What do they get out of that especially with the targets they've chosen? 

I don't think networkers have to be wolf because of their role, it's moreso because of the D1 wagon and I don't think the wagon was 9 town/1 scum lol.

Like, I can see Town/Town networkers being a thing too, so I don't want to lynch Kill because of that.

Just now, Snike said:

I don't see how there would only be one scum vote on the d1 lynch. Unless you're claiming  scum or third, @Fable, or you think alette/refa are along those lines,, IMO there should be scum between athena and kirsche.

I'm probably voting you this phase.