We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

This one

Plus all flipped scum have 2 abilities. If you are scum you aren't just a rolebomb.

But what purpose does rolebomb serve for the wolves? The fucking 1 shot day vig and the fucking bidder thing that has to jump through hoops to even get the chance to kill in the first place? 

And now, Evan and Fable are trying to clear people and play off of rolespec even though rolespeccing has largely fucked the village for most of the game, and the setup is obviously designed to punish village for excessive speccing over just playing mafia.

This is hilarious. I can't wait to see what everyone else says.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

athena should never have been clear. He was nearly lynched D1, suspected by eclipse, and Refa/myself tried to wagon him yesterday. Why can't you just be real and admit that spew is top tier trash? Your reasons are lazy.

I went through all the reasons athena was unlikely and it fit with how wolves were playing with how they tried to save Junko and JB kind of, I didn't them see them super busing a different wolf for no reason. 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

I went through all the reasons athena was unlikely and it fit with how wolves were playing with how they tried to save Junko and JB kind of, I didn't them see them super busing a different wolf for no reason. 

"I didn't think before it was likely that wolves would bus athena, but I now think it's likely that you would bus/shade multiple wolves over the course of the game"

Fable, are you for real dude?

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

"I didn't think before it was likely that wolves would bus athena, but I now think it's likely that you would bus/shade multiple wolves over the course of the game"

Fable, are you for real dude?

I mean it's just PoE, I went through why it's not anybody else.

only other possibility is Evan which requires some weird maneuvering on his part for reasons I stated. 

1 minute ago, Fable said:

I mean it's just PoE, I went through why it's not anybody else.

only other possibility is Evan which requires some weird maneuvering on his part for reasons I stated. 

Your reasoning for Refa applies to me as well. I didn't make the case, but I sheeped him immediately.

POE. Yeah, shooting Blitz last night was POE, how'd that go again? You're just going to continue down this path?

You're also arguing that your role clears you. This is role madness. I bet this setup is literally designed to punish village for trying to rolespec, and we have had numerous shitty roles flip already.

On 4/22/2018 at 5:21 PM, athena_57 said:

For fuck's sake, I wasn't pushing Zeus at any point and I wasn't scumreading him at any point. This is the fifth time now someone has claimed I was scumreading him and I'm pretty much fuming right now. Zeus was fucking NULL for me the whole time and it wasn't me pushing him, it wasn't me pressuring him, it wasn't me casing him, it was me trying to get him to post.

I don't see why you classify this as slapfight/all of us fighting when there was barely interaction between me, Fable and Bibbon, only between each of us and Zeus.

Reading what's been said today, it's hard to write my conclusive feelings on it, as most of it is discarded later this day or is the repeating of arguments in the case of makaze vs omega. Maybe I'm just too tired though. If there is any interaction/post in specific someone wants me to give an opinion on (mostly looking at you @Omega.), refer me to them and I will reply.

As for the cases being discussed, I like both the cases given by Makaze, being the ITP case on Omega and the case on Walrein. For more on this, see below.

As of now, my reads are:

Certainly town:

Alette, Baldrick, Fable, Refa, Via

Probably town:

Kill (Feels very town, but Shinori not voting Kirsche remains weird)
Makaze (I'm inclined to think his reads have just been off. His tone overall is good, his thought progression reads natural. I dislike how extremely convinced he appears at all times, only to swap away later, but that's probably just the way he is regardless of alignment.)

This leaves Evan, Omega, Snoyke, Beru and Walrein

The most towny of this bunch is Snoyke, and I can buy the pocket theory. Wouldn't lynch as of now.

Omega being ITP over rolespec makes a lot of sense to me. From a design setup, giving them protection against mafia, but giving mafia a tool to deal with it makes too much sense to be coincidence.

Of the others, I like the case on Walrein, and they are the who I'm voting on.

##Vote: Walrein

There's not much I can say here, I agree with the points being presented and of all the people in my PoE pool they are the one with the least 'redeeming qualities'. I think I remember liking LG's posts and Sully's defense looks better, knowing Arcanite was town, as the main reason I was convinced on the case was their buddying.

I'd lynch Beru over Evan atm, Evan's posts are a bit of a mixed bag with the weird theory on the hydra and the triple vig-theory, but overall I like it. Both of them have only recently subbed in though, so I can't judge them on their own play too much yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Walrein or any of the flipped scum really interacting with either of LG and Sully?

I'm afraid I'm still pretty much in the mindset of lynching people within the PoE pool and seeing where it goes, I lack the conviction on any of them which some others like Makaze do appear to have right now. I was a lot more motivated when I had clearer scumreads in day 1 to 3, but now that Arc has flipped town and my PoE pool is pretty indistinguishable I don't really know where to push. I'm hoping Walrein, Beru and Evan posting more allows me to narrow it further down.

Wolf!athena: "I'm down to POE"

Fable today: "Let's POE to victory"

I'm going back through athena's posts and looking over some things today. I'll be around here and there, but I really want to see what everyone says.

On 4/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, Iris said:

Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (7): Alette, EvanManManMan, Walrein, Baldrick, via, Makaze
Walrein (3): Refa, Omega, athena_57
Makaze (2): Fable, Beru
Refa (1): Killthestory
Killthestory (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

D4 lynch for reference btw.

But who gives a fuck about that. We have rolespec and night action plans to win this shit anyway.

52 minutes ago, Fable said:

But what purpose does rolebomb serve for the wolves? The fucking 1 shot day vig and the fucking bidder thing that has to jump through hoops to even get the chance to kill in the first place? 

"My role that disables villagers' roles could never possibly be wolf"

lolFable. Hope you're wolf. If you are, you played an astounding game, hats off to you man.

Also, for anyone rolespeccing, keep in mind that I'm a self-Watcher delayer. We just had a rolecop flip. So you'd have to believe that the mafia has both a rolecop and a self-Watcher who can see who visits him. Two investigatives.

Just now, Omega. said:

Also, for anyone rolespeccing, keep in mind that I'm a self-Watcher delayer. We just had a rolecop flip. So you'd have to believe that the mafia has both a rolecop and a self-Watcher who can see who visits him. Two investigatives.

That said, this should not be the focus. Fuck that shit. Let's play mafia today.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

"My role that disables villagers' roles could never possibly be wolf"

lolFable. Hope you're wolf. If you are, you played an astounding game, hats off to you man.

"You're right but I'm going to ignore you anyway"

lol okay. 

Like I hate to self-meta especially because everyone who knows me is dead now but I never ever defend athena like that if I'm a wolf with him. 

I could link any wolf game I have and it would support that and even beru mentioned it earlier. 

One of Evan or Kill is Mafia. I believe it is Kill for mechanically sound reasons. The Walrein clear practically hammers it.

If you don't get why, I will write a full case on my lunch. For now, Refa has been right about all of his convictions. Trust him on this one too.

##Vote Killthestory

Some initial points, before the full case:

The Mafia team pushed both co-networkers as lynches D1 and D2. Shinori dropped Athen and immediately shaded on Kirsche over Junko.

Kill and Athena have the same extra power grab if their partner dies. They are both Mafia. If they were not, the Mafia would have killed Kill as soon as he was towncleared because they would gain an extra power from it and could very easily argue that they did it to make Athena look bad if he was town.

The fact that Kill is still alive is a huge hole in this story.