We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Fable said:

Read my posts thx.

I only claimed cuz I didn't think walrein failed because of RB and only cuz the motivate wouldn't work with my role. I was catching up at the time and didn't get to that part until later. 

How about you read mine, and tell me how often you lynch me today, boyo?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

How about you read mine, and tell me how often you lynch me today, boyo?

I have and you've been self-interested af for days now doing nothing but lynching mak and not looking at anything else and it was obviously OMGUS so no that does not inspire confidence. 

I'm willing to listen to Refa on Kill though with how right he's been so far though and how nothing Kill has been. 

Actually my thing about clearing EvanManManMan was probably wrong, because even as town he'd still only add a misvig.  It also explains the one kill on N1 better than "scum decided to NK Eclipse" even though she was a Mayor and it makes no sense to N1 her over gunning for a power role.

@Omega. Who is scum?

4 minutes ago, Fable said:

I have and you've been self-interested af for days now doing nothing but lynching mak and not looking at anything else and it was obviously OMGUS so no that does not inspire confidence. 

I'm willing to listen to Refa on Kill though with how right he's been so far though and how nothing Kill has been. 

.......you're faulting me for getting at Mak when you tried to CFD him?

I went to bat for Snike, asked village to give Blitz time, and I am the one you think most opportunistic in this game?

5 minutes ago, Fable said:

of course an itp would be right on the wolves, are you daft?

this game sucks. im sick of it, but that doesnt mean ive been wrong. ill quote this post when i win the game for village 

@Omega @EvanManManMan

let's do it up, baby. i dont thonk it's makaze as far as it stands. i want you to read over refa's posts with it in mind he's an itp, and i want you to consider why the fuck refa doesnt save snikes life with claiming rolecop as any alignment. im tryin to win game for town, boyoys.

meanwhile, time to check out fable and omega

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

.......you're faulting me for getting at Mak when you tried to CFD him?

I went to bat for Snike, asked village to give Blitz time, and I am the one you think most opportunistic in this game?

No but like he was literally the only subject of your posts for days and it seemed it was only because he was pushing you which is my problem with it. 

If EvanManManMan is SK, then Baldrick isn't cleared for getting NK'd.  Actually, I feel more confident here.

##Unvote

##Vote: EvanManManMan

Look at Baldrick/Kill tomorrow, probably Baldrick because Kill saying he's okay w/being rolecopped is weird as scum unless he's confident town doesn't have a full rolecop.  Actually, probably Baldrick because he's been coasting hard so far.  Okay, that's it, I'm done.

39 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Makaze Do you mind if I claim your role?  I don't see it changing things at all and it'd clear the air a lot.

Yeah, it's fine.

I would rather troll with the flip though.

14 minutes ago, Refa said:

Actually my thing about clearing EvanManManMan was probably wrong, because even as town he'd still only add a misvig.  It also explains the one kill on N1 better than "scum decided to NK Eclipse" even though she was a Mayor and it makes no sense to N1 her over gunning for a power role.

^This.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Yeah, it's fine.

I would rather troll with the flip though.

Makaze is Treestump, or that's all I got.  If he's more, I don't know.  There's no way there's a Mafia/ITP Treestump.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

This man claims that I came up as a pure bookie

And now I am SK

I get where you come from Kill

Whether SK comes up as a role or alignment depends on the host. In a lot of games, Role Cop is the anti-SK, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

Refa, you're just plain wrong, IMO on Evan IMO. I'm going to explain why Kill is guilty. Try to consider what you found when you quotewalled him.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Whether SK comes up as a role or alignment depends on the host. In a lot of games, Role Cop is the anti-SK, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

Refa, you're just plain wrong, IMO on Evan IMO. I'm going to explain why Kill is guilty. Try to consider what you found when you quotewalled him.

dont make me crush you, too. you dont got shit against me except for a tinfoil hat and my small pener

1 hour ago, Killthestory said:

youre argument is because im confirmed town i should be dead. i respond to this accusation by saying that alette and beru were both killed in my place as better and more obvious confirmed town than simple rolespec. but i gueds this means i have to keep living in this game.

leave the tinfoil hat at home pls

Straw man. Didn't even pay attention to the extra power spec or try to counter it.

y isnt refa dead yet

Not sure if you were doing this intentionally but your argument actually does apply to Refa, where mafia have other reasons to kill you. Plus, Refa's convictions are paper thin and blow like the wind.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

@Makaze By the way, I crumbed Strongwilled hard and I let my Rolecop results obviously affect my reads.  Just quoting you because you said you thought you knew what my role was.

I suspected Rolecop. Strongwilled I didn't get.

Refa is not anti-town.

1 hour ago, EvanManManMan said:

Alright thank you Refa.

Now I feel bad about lynching Snike. Had I known that Refa was a rolecop I probably would have let him live.

Anyways if Makaze is obvious town and I'm cleared based on ability number then we ACTUALLY CAN use PoE to solve this game.

It also means that Omega's reads were all wrong, which is laughable due to how much shit he gives this town for lynch targets and such.

We can. What do you think of my Kill analysis so far?

why didnt refa claim when snike did if refa thought snike was town?

refa is obviously itp, guys.

this is tonally terrible. red sirens blaring. i'm trying not to tunnel and it still bugged me.

52 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I came back into this thread before leaving because I thought Refa had claimed what Makaze is, but I just saw he refuses to claim.

Fuck man. I really want to know what I am. Later.

Now you know.

51 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Kill entered tunnel mode

He is town

Wrong. Kill entered "provide an alternative" mode.

Also @EvanManManMan you're pushing Fable (probably town) today and me (definitely town), Omega (probably town), and Makaze (definitely town) tomorrow.  Also you were on the Snike wagon (which I would consider scum driven as well).

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Kill is mafia in your scenario though.  Why does Mafia Kill, who has a hidden aspect to his role and also knows that there's a town Rolecop, ask to be rolecopped?

Yeah, I know me going back and forth on this slot has been obnoxious to read but I don't know.  This game is stressing me out like crazy.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

If makaze is a treestump why are his votes getting counted? 

1 minute ago, Refa said:

well it only happens when he dies

Correct.