We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Kill.

What do you think of Evan? Also, keep cool.

Baldrick, nevermind. I thought we could majority lynch here. 

Refa, Kill is your first choice?

Fable, you're looking at me -> Kill at the moment?

I'd add Evan in there but otherwise yes. 

Just now, Killthestory said:

worst condensation of my argument you could have made.

I mean the other part is you say you didn't push anyone when he did. He pushed athena but made a ton of arguments against it so he stopped and nobody else seemed interested in it either. You can't blame Refa for that. 

ok so athena gets a cool new power. awesome. mafia were too afraid of removing athena from their deep cover to kill me, and there were a lot better kill targets. plus, i wasnt outted until d2, and at that point, much better kills.

every angle im cleared except for the one makaze is nonsensically pushing 

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

I mean the other part is you say you didn't push anyone when he did. He pushed athena but made a ton of arguments against it so he stopped and nobody else seemed interested in it either. You can't blame Refa for that. 

okay, thats better.

what do you think of refa not claiming rolecop when snike was under duress for his miller claim?

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

okay, thats better.

what do you think of refa not claiming rolecop when snike was under duress for his miller claim?

I think it depends on whether you value you stopping a mislynch or the extra information more. 

He did try to stop snike from happening and I understand wanting the information more since that solves the game possibly while stopping the mislynch just buys us time. 

I can see a world where it's not Kill as last Mafia, but the sheer incentives for Mafia to kill Kill and gain an unknown super power is astounding.

More on this:

After all of the saving roles were killed, the Mafia had every reason to kill Kill. However, they couldn't do that if he was Mafia, because it would seriously hurt their team. They also would have known that ITP!Omega would never kill Kill, so it would not lead to kill overlap. They both shot Via because she was 100% consensus town, while I had been casing Refa and would probably continue to do so. Leaving Refa alive would make me dig my own grave from their POV, among many other reasons, such as Refa not having strong convictions.

But it can't be: Omega (his role is squarely too strong for a 5-man scumteam with a strongman), Refa (lol), Evan (Bookie reasoning from Refa is sound, plus, I 100% buy that Evan thinks Rolecop always gets SK results, thats normal on other sites), Baldrick (his slot was jailed N1 and survived as a result, meaning 100% confirmed not Mafia or ITP)

So that leaves an extremely small pool of:

Fable
Kill

@Baldrick

You are the de facto clear today.

This is the easiest time in the game for antitown to manipulate you. The more you post and show your hand, the more they can tailor their posts to manipulate the village. If I were you, I'd 0 post til tomorrow or closer to deadline for the sake of not tainting what they want to do without your influence. More tells that way.

Do what you want, play how you want. I figured I'd tell you this though for your consideration.

Just now, Omega. said:

@Baldrick

You are the de facto clear today.

This is the easiest time in the game for antitown to manipulate you. The more you post and show your hand, the more they can tailor their posts to manipulate the village. If I were you, I'd 0 post til tomorrow or closer to deadline for the sake of not tainting what they want to do without your influence. More tells that way.

Do what you want, play how you want. I figured I'd tell you this though for your consideration.

Self-demonstrating post.

@Makaze okay, im getting a lil too emotional. just consider why this sounds so ridiculous to me.

n1, mafia dont know who the fuck i am. however, theyre tryin to hit a powerful pr and maybe even my slot.

d2, mafia is lynched, i out. mafia is now concerned with survavilism and hitting stronger prs that have outted. the extra power for killing me prob isnt worth it since im a mislynch possibility.

d3, 3 mafia dead, im out of their hands as confirmed town and powers out. 

same thing after that. n2, maybe my slot dies from kirsche hitting junko that hard, but im still a potential pr and not really a strong role. me being "confirmed scum" just sounds so ridiculous when you look at what mafia were trying to do.

every other angle clears me. i hope you realize why it's so crazy for me when you accuse me of being scum, dude.

now, youre a fan of logic. why doesnt refa claim to save snike if theyre townreading me?

Just now, Refa said:

I don't even view Baldrick as clear...

It's mechanically solved that he's clear. Kaoz jailed him N1, and there was one fewer kills. So either both teams somehow managed to decided that Eury was the best nulltown slot to kill, AND this jail coincidentally happened, or Baldrick is clear.

Occam's razor says he's mechanically clear.

On top of that, he's just got nothing against him other than eclipse casing bad play, and there's 0 worlds where the scumteam votes eclipse over Junko/Kirsche if eclipse is scum.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

@Makaze okay, im getting a lil too emotional. just consider why this sounds so ridiculous to me.

n1, mafia dont know who the fuck i am. however, theyre tryin to hit a powerful pr and maybe even my slot.

d2, mafia is lynched, i out. mafia is now concerned with survavilism and hitting stronger prs that have outted. the extra power for killing me prob isnt worth it since im a mislynch possibility.

d3, 3 mafia dead, im out of their hands as confirmed town and powers out. 

same thing after that. n2, maybe my slot dies from kirsche hitting junko that hard, but im still a potential pr and not really a strong role. me being "confirmed scum" just sounds so ridiculous when you look at what mafia were trying to do.

every other angle clears me. i hope you realize why it's so crazy for me when you accuse me of being scum, dude.

now, youre a fan of logic. why doesnt refa claim to save snike if theyre townreading me?

Because he doesn't think his claim actually helps. And I agree with him. If he claimed and said "That's his only power" I and every other person casing him would just say "that's not AI, look at the other stuff, I'm not even using his role as the main reason".

i.e. his claim wouldn't clear Snike and he made the correct decision, objectively

Your argument ignores what Mafia was thinking when they hard bussed athena before finding you.

10 minutes ago, Fable said:

I think it depends on whether you value you stopping a mislynch or the extra information more. 

He did try to stop snike from happening and I understand wanting the information more since that solves the game possibly while stopping the mislynch just buys us time. 

stopping a mislynch seems always preferable. especially when most ppl are already claimed, and theres more powerful roles claimed 

Just now, Makaze said:

Because he doesn't think his claim actually helps. And I agree with him. If he claimed and said "That's his only power" I and every other person casing him would just say "that's not AI, look at the other stuff, I'm not even using his role as the main reason".

i.e. his claim wouldn't clear Snike and he made the correct decision, objectively

Your argument ignores what Mafia was thinking when they hard bussed athena before finding you.

well, what we're they thinking?

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

If it wasn't possibly lylo today I'd let you guys lynch me because I don't think I can figure this out and nobody left knows me well enough to know why I can't be a wolf. 

I think you aren't a wolf. Simple as that. You could be only because we don't have a mechanical clear.