We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Lol.

I can't wait to hear what bullshit Mak has pulled to move from here.

1 hour ago, Makaze said:

I don't think Baldrick is ITP, because that makes Omega the Mafia. That is not a world I can buy. Baldrick is arguing Omega can't be Mafia, and that could easily be TMI despite agreeing with my reasons.

I am fundamentally correct about Fable and Evan being town. @Fable @EvanManManMan @Refa Stop infighting. Please.

Considere a world where Baldrick is the last Mafia, and the goal was to push a counter lynch on eclipse because she was also Mafia and it would have been better than lynching Junko.

We'll see after the flip if I am right. Either way, this is a PoE decision and nothing else. After that, looking at the way Baldrick has been playing makes a lot of sense if he is anti-town. I think Baldrick's question about coasting is itself shifting the burden of proof, Refa. That could easily be him gas lighting you (Do you really think that?). Or "You're mafia" "Do you have any evidence?" This comes from a position of guilty more often than not, IMO.

If it's not Kill, it's Baldrick. If Baldrick is ITP, then Omega is Mafia, so I think Baldrick is the Mafia, and this makes more sense with what happened with the eclipse vote switch, so I'm going to run with it.

##Vote Baldrick

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

@Makaze: Let's assume a world in which I am the last mafia.

My response has been messed up by quote boxes, so go to page 212 to read it.

4 hours ago, Refa said:

Why would Kaoz empower Baldrick?  Claimed Mayor?

But you yourself (or someone did) say "why would Kaoz empower the claimed networker?".  It's possible that he just empowered Via and the kill is an aspect of the SK's role.

N1: Eclipse

N2: Via

N3: Eclipse

You were 100% correct here. I believe this is probably what happened, and that if Baldrick were Mafia, the Mafia would have definitely decided to have him submit the kill instead. Simply less to worry about when a townclear does it.

1 hour ago, Fable said:

Didn't you go through a whole thing where eclipse worlds didn't make any sense?

Like I said before, this was just on the basis of whether Shinori and Junko had cased them, and then Jaybee. At the time, I did not realize that Junko was hard bussing Athena, and thought Athena was town. A hardconfirm on Shinori running a hardbussing scum strategy completely changes the meaning of the switch.

1 hour ago, Fable said:

@Makaze

Wasn't there a thing where you were talking about Eclipse being the one that was shot at n1? I vaguely remember that being a thing. 

I see 3 possible scenarios:

1. eclipse was targeted by the ITP as both incredibly likely town claim that will never get lynched and potential voting power against them.

2. eclipse was targeted by the Mafia as both incredibly likely town claim that will never get lynched and potential voting power against them.

3. eclipse was not targeted, and the ITP idled their shot to hide the fact there might be an ITP in the game (short lived, and hiding it quickly became a non-thing).

eclipse can be a Mafia member in 1 and 3, and the ITP in 2 and 3. So eclipse not dying N1 here is NAI, and does not clear them like I thought it would. I was just rushing my thought process.

Lots of rolespec bullshit on page 211.

This reminds me of a game I played here a year or two ago where I rolled scum, claimed some role, then the village cleared me for my role instead of my wolfy play, and I won. That was the game I won with Refa actually.

Just ignore Omega. He has stopped contributing anything other than pot shots and "oh my god your case sucks go home let the adults play" -- not at just me mind you -- since I cased him the first time.

I'd rather hear Baldrick's explanation himself.

You are. It's just hard for me to buy that's really your pool. I know I'm V, I think Kill is V, so that's a hard sell for me coming from a villa.

Okay correction.

I'm a wolf unless I suspect the people you say it's okay for me to suspect? 

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Just ignore Omega. He has stopped contributing anything other than pot shots and "oh my god your case sucks go home let the adults play" -- not at just me mind you -- since I cased him the first time.

I'd rather hear Baldrick's explanation himself.

No, I'm not the one who greenlighted a plan to kill Blitz, cased Sully/Beru, tried to lynch eclipse, and are now coming up with some bullshit to try and float Baldrick as a play.

You are the last person in this entire game who gets to discredit anyone. No, not putting up with it.

If you're just going to quote vote counts, that's not going to sway me at all.

I had solid reasons for thinking eclipse wasn't hunting Mafia, and I discounted her on the assumption that Shinori was patently NOT hard bussing, and therefore, Shinori and Jaybee's votes were both clearing.

I think an entire 5 man team voting in unison is never going to happen. So just quoting votecounts is useless.

You're going to have to tell me what your previous slot was thinking, which you can't do, OR, make a case on the real Mafia that convinces me.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

No, I'm not the one who greenlighted a plan to kill Blitz, cased Sully/Beru, tried to lynch eclipse, and are now coming up with some bullshit to try and float Baldrick as a play.

I don't think the Baldrick case is bullshit though.  Like, there are two scum left.  If Fable is scum, who do you think is the other one?

Just now, Fable said:

Okay correction.

I'm a wolf unless I suspect the people you say it's okay for me to suspect? 

At the moment, I don't think a villa floats me/Kill as likely Ws. Is your pool the same, or what? Like, do you not get why I'd find that strange considering my reasoning?

You are the last person in this entire game who gets to discredit anyone. No, not putting up with it.

Killing Blitz was objectively the correct call, from my POV. By learning whether he was lying or not, we have enabled mechanical solving that wasn't possible, and Blitz was going be a mislynch if not a vig, just for that reason. I wouldn't be the only one to call for it after Athena was gone. Blitz was next on most peoples' PoE. 

I'm also not convinced he could be of much help beyond pure rolespec. He'd probably have agreed with my mechanical arguments, but I doubt he'd be able to contribute meaningfully to actually reading players in the game.

Who was motivated last night, by the way?

At the moment, I don't think a villa floats me/Kill as likely Ws. Is your pool the same, or what? Like, do you not get why I'd find that strange considering my reasoning?

Right now yes that's my pool and no I don't think it's unreasonable also you think my plan as wolf would be to try and mislynch the most unlikely to be lynched villagers IMO?

This is a thing that you think?

3 minutes ago, Makaze said:

If you're just going to quote vote counts, that's not going to sway me at all.

I had solid reasons for thinking eclipse wasn't hunting Mafia, and I discounted her on the assumption that Shinori was patently NOT hard bussing, and therefore, Shinori and Jaybee's votes were both clearing.

I think an entire 5 man team voting in unison is never going to happen. So just quoting votecounts is useless.

You're going to have to tell me what your previous slot was thinking, which you can't do, OR, make a case on the real Mafia that convinces me.

IDGAF. Right now, Baldrick lives.

He does not die over Evan who lynched Snike and killed Blitz.

He does not die over you who greenlighted this.

He does not die over Refa who is now taking what you're saying into consideration in a weirdass way that I'm still reading through.

He does not die over Fable who I explained.

He does not die over literally anyone else. If he's wolf/ITP, tough shit. We're going out punishing wolfy/bad play, and that's more from most of this game than him..

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

I don't think the Baldrick case is bullshit though.  Like, there are two scum left.  If Fable is scum, who do you think is the other one?

And now you see how he's not even thinking about what he's saying.

Hypothesis: Whoever the ITP is, they do not want the mafia lynched today. If they correctly read someone Mafia, they will probably defend them, especially if they themselves are in the PoE. Because they are next and they are down anti-town KP if they die.

I think that the Mafia and ITP probably recognize each other and don't want each other killed yet.

(This isn't the reason for this argument but Baldrick/Omega does make sense in that world.)

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

You, Makaze.  Blitz asked me who to motivate while I was asleep, and floated your name.

whyyyyyyyyy

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Right now yes that's my pool and no I don't think it's unreasonable also you think my plan as wolf would be to try and mislynch the most unlikely to be lynched villagers IMO?

This is a thing that you think?

At first, I wondered if you were just villa going at me through your POE like you explained. But then I realized wolf/ITP only need 1 mislynch at this point to force kingmaker tomorrow.

Why not go against me? People have been wanting to lynch me since like D2. I'm never out the POE for anyone except like, Kill and Refa, I believe. Why do you say I am the most unlikely to be lynched? I think I'm very lynchable, I don't understand why you're saying otherwise.

At first, I wondered if you were just villa going at me through your POE like you explained. But then I realized wolf/ITP only need 1 mislynch at this point to force kingmaker tomorrow.

Why not go against me? People have been wanting to lynch me since like D2. I'm never out the POE for anyone except like, Kill and Refa, I believe. Why do you say I am the most unlikely to be lynched? I think I'm very lynchable, I don't understand why you're saying otherwise.

Can you explain the kingmaker logic?