We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Killthestory said:

well, what we're they thinking?

I just explained it. They were thinking "We can sacrifice one of our own, gain insane town cred, and gain another power for doing it. gg"

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Makaze said:

It's mechanically solved that he's clear. Kaoz jailed him N1, and there was one fewer kills. So either both teams somehow managed to decided that Eury was the best nulltown slot to kill, AND this jail coincidentally happened, or Baldrick is clear.

Occam's razor says he's mechanically clear.

On top of that, he's just got nothing against him other than eclipse casing bad play, and there's 0 worlds where the scumteam votes eclipse over Junko/Kirsche if eclipse is scum.

Or SK just didn't kill because they were inactive/he was scum on the NK.

I think he's been coasting these past few day phases and no one has called him out because he's "clear".  The Eclipse votes confused me too, but why would scum vote for Town!Eclipse when there's no chance of her being lynched over Junko/Kirsche?  Especially if both of them are scum, they know that it's GUARANTEED that they'll look bad on the following day.  That play has always confused me, and I feel like I've been misinterpreting it.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

N5: Omega, EvanManManMan (Reflexive Disabler, Bookie)

Reflexive Disabler? The same name as Bartozio's role? That wasn't a delayer.

Please explain?

also, how is that the correct play ever??? dude... are you paying attention? do you understand mafia? ppl were saying "miller doesnt make sense without a rolecop." whoa, wow, we have a rolecop that isnt claiming for ??? reasons. of course it would have fucking helped, are you fucking crazy?

how are you gonna push me for your shitty reasoning and not consider THAT

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Reflexive Disabler? The same name as Bartozio's role? That wasn't a delayer.

Please explain?

Delayer.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I just explained it. They were thinking "We can sacrifice one of our own, gain insane town cred, and gain another power for doing it. gg"

what

whatre you on about? athena at most gets a roleblock from killing me. they wouldnt give a shit about mr, and sacrificing one of your own for something you dont even have info on is crazy.

dude...

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Or SK just didn't kill because they were inactive/he was scum on the NK.

I think he's been coasting these past few day phases and no one has called him out because he's "clear".  The Eclipse votes confused me too, but why would scum vote for Town!Eclipse when there's no chance of her being lynched over Junko/Kirsche?  Especially if both of them are scum, they know that it's GUARANTEED that they'll look bad on the following day.  That play has always confused me, and I feel like I've been misinterpreting it.

I think you could be right, but I think you're not. The mafia did not know that there was a jailer when they would have tried to kill Eclipse, and I strongly suspect that eclipse was the mafia kill, not the SK one. The way things happened makes much more sense to me from the interaction perspective.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

also, how is that the correct play ever??? dude... are you paying attention? do you understand mafia? ppl were saying "miller doesnt make sense without a rolecop." whoa, wow, we have a rolecop that isnt claiming for ??? reasons. of course it would have fucking helped, are you fucking crazy?

how are you gonna push me for your shitty reasoning and not consider THAT

i already told people that day that he 100% wasn't lying about miller and explained why without outing my role.  no one disagreed w/me on that front lol.

what

whatre you on about? athena at most gets a roleblock from killing me. they wouldnt give a shit about mr, and sacrificing one of your own for something you dont even have info on is crazy.

dude...

lol no, we know they tried to sacrifice him, thats a matter of record. it makes a LOT more sense and is a LOT less clearing in light of the extra power part of his role

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

You typo'd, or mod error?

It was on me, I just checked my Role PM.  Also for reference, it said that I found nothing new when I investigated EvanManManMan again, it didn't return the same result.

Just now, Makaze said:

lol no, we know they tried to sacrifice him, thats a matter of record. it makes a LOT more sense and is a LOT less clearing in light of the extra power part of his role

first of all, from a host meta, a game breaking power that youre describing is impossible. it might have been worthless, it might have been okay, but it certainly wasnt AMAZING.

they were sacrificing out of necessity. for towncred, and since they werent playing too well. basing your entire play off one role is something nobody does.

Actually, Baldrick as ITP could work.

But I am not going to abandon an Omega ITP world until he flips. It just isn't happening. It makes way too much sense as an ITP role.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I think you could be right, but I think you're not. The mafia did not know that there was a jailer when they would have tried to kill Eclipse, and I strongly suspect that eclipse was the mafia kill, not the SK one. The way things happened makes much more sense to me from the interaction perspective.

I suspect Eury was for the reasoning that Snike mentioned earlier on.  Who are you suspecting as SK?  Omega?  Fable?  Why would either of those people kill Eurykins?

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Maybe they viewed Athena's role as less valuable.

first of all, from a host meta, a game breaking power that youre describing is impossible. it might have been worthless, it might have been okay, but it certainly wasnt AMAZING.

they were sacrificing out of necessity. for towncred, and since they werent playing too well. basing your entire play off one role is something nobody does.

i don't like this, or buy that you believe it. there are better arguments for why they did it.

they went into the game casing athena from out of the gate and kept on it until it was junko/kirsche, against consensus

1 minute ago, Refa said:

I suspect Eury was for the reasoning that Snike mentioned earlier on.  Who are you suspecting as SK?  Omega?  Fable?  Why would either of those people kill Eurykins?

Maybe they viewed Athena's role as less valuable.

They wouldn't really care at that point, and Omega wasn't in the game when Eurykins was killed. So it would have been Marth killing Eury. I think this is likely because Marth is probably intimidated by town!Eury.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Actually, Baldrick as ITP could work.

But I am not going to abandon an Omega ITP world until he flips. It just isn't happening. It makes way too much sense as an ITP role.

No, I don't think he can be ITP.  If he was, why did him getting jailed on N1 stop the NK but not on N3?  That seems weird.  Also I don't see the Shinori kill coming from Baldrick, whereas EvanManManMan's prior slot (LG) was townreading Shinori just the day/night before.

Just now, Makaze said:

i don't like this, or buy that you believe it. there are better arguments for why they did it.

they went into the game casing athena from out of the gate and kept on it until it was junko/kirsche, against consensus

okay, then they just wanted towncred? your argument is based on too much what if's and wifom when multiple objections to your argument that havent been responded to have been made.

give up, son. i win again.

yeah, a conetworker is a lot less powerful than their other roles objectively

plus, i dont get a power from athena dying. idk if refa can rolecop me to prove this, but i definitely dont get a power from athena dying.

this i would buy, if i didn't know that refa was dying tonight, making this 100% safe to say