We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Refa said:

No, I don't think he can be ITP.  If he was, why did him getting jailed on N1 stop the NK but not on N3?  That seems weird.  Also I don't see the Shinori kill coming from Baldrick, whereas EvanManManMan's prior slot (LG) was townreading Shinori just the day/night before.

Because... Kaoz empowered his killer. ????

Which is the main reason that Kill makes sense. Walrein was not lying. Let that sink in. That means that Kaoz was martyr's, and still died. Who did Kaoz empower? Kill, by your own reasoning.

Please tell me who was jailed every night.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

i don't like this, or buy that you believe it. there are better arguments for why they did it.

they went into the game casing athena from out of the gate and kept on it until it was junko/kirsche, against consensus

why wouldn't scum!shinori just vote kirsche in this scenario instead of leaving it up in the air?

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

yeah, a conetworker is a lot less powerful than their other roles objectively

plus, i dont get a power from athena dying. idk if refa can rolecop me to prove this, but i definitely dont get a power from athena dying.

I can, but it'd take two nights.

@Makaze BTW, Junk's role depended on two scum dying to get the mass roleblock.  Isn't it possible that scum just bussed in order to use that?

They wouldn't really care at that point, and Omega wasn't in the game when Eurykins was killed. So it would have been Marth killing Eury. I think this is likely because Marth is probably intimidated by town!Eury.

No no no, Marth is never intimidated by Eurykins.  He'd go after big name players first like BBM who were also casing him.

By this logic, I think that Baldrick would also be cleared as the ITP if the Kaoz kill was ITP, because Kaoz never empowers a Mayor.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

why wouldn't scum!shinori just vote kirsche in this scenario instead of leaving it up in the air?

I can, but it'd take two nights.

@Makaze BTW, Junk's role depended on two scum dying to get the mass roleblock.  Isn't it possible that scum just bussed in order to use that?

No no no, Marth is never intimidated by Eurykins.  He'd go after big name players first like BBM who were also casing him.

Okay

Explain to me what happened to Kaoz knowing that Walrein wasn't lying

Just now, Makaze said:

Because... Kaoz empowered his killer. ????

Which is the main reason that Kill makes sense. Walrein was not lying. Let that sink in. That means that Kaoz was martyr's, and still died. Who did Kaoz empower? Kill, by your own reasoning.

Please tell me who was jailed every night.

Why would Kaoz empower Baldrick?  Claimed Mayor?

But you yourself (or someone did) say "why would Kaoz empower the claimed networker?".  It's possible that he just empowered Via and the kill is an aspect of the SK's role.

N1: Eclipse

N2: Via

N3: Eclipse

By this logic, I think that Baldrick would also be cleared as the ITP if the Kaoz kill was ITP, because Kaoz never empowers a Mayor.

Yeah, I said Baldrick didn't make sense as ITP...

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Okay

Explain to me what happened to Kaoz knowing that Walrein wasn't lying

I'm guessing here but ITP role probably has to do w/Tarots and they gain powers the more Tarots flip/that they guess.  They could have gotten something that went through Kaoz's role, or something else that I'm not thinking of.

Or Mackc2 just didn't Martyr Kaoz because he figured it'd be obvious.  He's a new player, I can see him making these kinds of mistakes.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

I know these are two different arguments, but the former relates to the latter.

If scum were trying to save junk for his PR, why would scum!shinori not vote kirsche?

53 minutes ago, Refa said:

Also @EvanManManMan you're pushing Fable (probably town) today and me (definitely town), Omega (probably town), and Makaze (definitely town) tomorrow.  Also you were on the Snike wagon (which I would consider scum driven as well).

Kill is mafia in your scenario though.  Why does Mafia Kill, who has a hidden aspect to his role and also knows that there's a town Rolecop, ask to be rolecopped?

Yeah, I know me going back and forth on this slot has been obnoxious to read but I don't know.  This game is stressing me out like crazy.

I'm not going for Makaze anymore because of his claim. I'm leaning town on you because of knowing Makaze's role before he claimed, or at least rolecop. You can't possibly be mafia so lynching you is not the play. There was a reason I asked you to claim and this was it. Now you and Makaze are out of my PoE brackets for now. Not you for ITP brackets but I'm not hunting for ITP today, I'm hunting for scum. It's never Baldrick due to scum pressure and It's not kill due to a combination of role spec and a townread. People keep clearing Omega based on reactions which I would like to see myself but I trust you guys for now. That leaves Fable and only Fable to be mafia. He is also in no way clear from being ITP. Why do you townread Fable?

I feel like you are just trying to emphasize your townreads and treat them as fact, specifically when you referred to me as being ITP. You investigated me twice and saw bookie as the only ability. If I was ITP, I would be able to gain an extra KPN, something potentially bastard, being able to bet on my own kill target, shown with Via's death, AND have no modifiers, making it super unlikely for Kaoz to be killed since LG would not have gotten the empower. You have the evidence to prove that I am town but you won't accept it because of other townreads. Treat the hard results as facts. Not your reads.

I am considering a Baldrick as ITP argument, but I never ever see multiple scum going from one mafia lynch to another mafia off lynch. Maybe if they expect to die but Shinori 100% did not expect to die to spew eclipse town.

So no eclipse is not on their scumteam o stand by my reasons for eliminating her early on d3.

But now you have my wondering because kaoz does not stop the kill with his jail.

On 4/25/2018 at 1:37 PM, Beru said:

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

I know these are two different arguments, but the former relates to the latter.

If scum were trying to save junk for his PR, why would scum!shinori not vote kirsche?

it'd make him look bad.  we can see from shinori's play here that he's heavily been bussing.  my thought is that if he voted a smaller scum wagon and only consolidated on town!kirsche to avoid a NL he'd look a lot better on following days.

by contrast, if he was scum w/kirsche he would have outright voted kirsche in the post where he voted eclipse instead.

4 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I'm not going for Makaze anymore because of his claim. I'm leaning town on you because of knowing Makaze's role before he claimed, or at least rolecop. You can't possibly be mafia so lynching you is not the play. There was a reason I asked you to claim and this was it. Now you and Makaze are out of my PoE brackets for now. Not you for ITP brackets but I'm not hunting for ITP today, I'm hunting for scum. It's never Baldrick due to scum pressure and It's not kill due to a combination of role spec and a townread. People keep clearing Omega based on reactions which I would like to see myself but I trust you guys for now. That leaves Fable and only Fable to be mafia. He is also in no way clear from being ITP. Why do you townread Fable?

I feel like you are just trying to emphasize your townreads and treat them as fact, specifically when you referred to me as being ITP. You investigated me twice and saw bookie as the only ability. If I was ITP, I would be able to gain an extra KPN, something potentially bastard, being able to bet on my own kill target, shown with Via's death, AND have no modifiers, making it super unlikely for Kaoz to be killed since LG would not have gotten the empower. You have the evidence to prove that I am town but you won't accept it because of other townreads. Treat the hard results as facts. Not your reads.

Fable has good interactions w/flipped scum and Role Bomb is a bad claim.  Look, all of the flipped scum have claimed their actual roles with the exception of "obvious scum role" Junko.  I'm assuming the mods gave most of scum a townie fakeclaim and an actual scum role.  Also the way he claimed it (I don't have an action that can be motivated) makes no sense as scum.  Also also I think that scum was on Snike's wagon and if it's not Kill, my best guess is you (I don't know where Baldrick was at, but his flirting w/the Walrein wagon which is where Athena was on seems odd to me).

No, you could still flip ITP and have your role only flip as Bookie.  Via's role had three components to it but when I asked the mods, they said that he would only show as Riddler.  I have role related and play related reasons for thinking that you're ITP at this point.  LG probably did not get empowered.  Also when I asked the mods about what a bookie was, SB replied that it was a role that gained powers by predicting events, so it doesn't even clear you from that standpoint.

26 minutes ago, Refa said:

It was on me, I just checked my Role PM.  Also for reference, it said that I found nothing new when I investigated EvanManManMan again, it didn't return the same result.

So you admit that I am pure.

But I should still be lynched

Nice

I'm at soccer practice now so I'm out for like an hour and a half.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Would an itp bookie bet on kills or lynches? It would still have to be lynches right? So either way he had to bet on snike and then bank it if he isn't a villager. 

As an ITP, I think he'd be betting on what our Tarots are.

Actually no, the way EvanManManMan claimed his role and misread it makes it seem more likely to come from town...Mafia sucks.

##Unvote

32 minutes ago, Fable said:

Would an itp bookie bet on kills or lynches? It would still have to be lynches right? So either way he had to bet on snike and then bank it if he isn't a villager. 

We've confirmed it's night kills because the description of cookie is no and there's no modifier despite double investigation. Also his claims make perfect sense.

Your friendly neighborhood nonplayer bringing some votals because Iris is having computer issues:

Killthestory (1): Makaze
Omega (1): Fable
Fable (1): EvanManManMan
Refa (1): Killthestory
Baldrick (1): Refa

Not Voting: Baldrick, Omega.

You have until time runs out on this thing left in the day phase, need 3 to lynch, and 5 to hammer, all that jazz.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

##Vote: Baldrick

I got nothing for the second scum.

My connection cut out, but that answers my question

Actually, probably Baldrick because he's been coasting hard so far

Are you satisfied with that level of detail?

his flirting w/the Walrein wagon

If you're talking about EoD, do you think I'd do that if I planned to push him next phase?